Page 1 of 52 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)

Exes ALWAYS come back

Just thought I'd write a little piece on handling getting dumped for the young guys....older dudes are definitely aware of this already (well maybe not)

All of us get dumped. It's inevitable to happen to you atleast once. Sometimes you break it off, sometimes its mutual, and sometimes you get dumped....its part of life

When we get dumped, its natural instinct to call the girl up and try and force yourself on her. I did this the first two times a girl cut me off and let me tell you they never came around again

Want your ex back? Want her to come back literally pleading? follow the age old no contact rule whether you dump her or she dumps you. they will literally always come back if you cut contact 100% after breaking up...and it will literally ALWAYS be within the first 90 days.....its like girls are programmed like machines to go ape sh!t after ignoring them for that set amount of time

No girl is worth sulking over and calling begging for a second chance. Not one. For all the guys getting out of a relationship feeling bad, DONT. Chill with the boys, go meet other girls, ignore your ex and she will 100% contact you within 90 days of breaking up....its almost guaranteed.

The more you've ignored her in this period and the happier you are/act when she finally contacts you the more she'll beg for your cock/to get back together

Then its in your hands if you even want her and you basically have the power to either continue to fuk around single or get back with your ex

NEVER chase a girl when the relationship ends....it cuts your options....if you ignore and move on RIGHT away she WILL contact you then at least you have a choice to get back if you want or be single...2 choices are always better then one

kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kneeonbelly has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the truth. I stopped being beta called up the chick giving me problems and told her she's ****ed up for some of the things she was doing and I was out. No contact no nothing. I was on a date last night and sure as **** I had 3 voicemails from her saying she wanted to talk and hopes im doing well . Before I ignored her I couldn't get a return text. Now she's looking for me like I have her paycheck

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is the truth. One thing that kills both sexes is no closure. That's why when you come back groveling, it only confirms one thing they've thought all along; you are not the "man" you projected yourself to be and you are less-than-suitable for her. She wants to know she has made you less than you were when you met her, gives her some sick sadistic pleasure that she had you completely.

But when you move on and are happy, nothing rips her apart more than you living your life. Remember, living well is the best revenge.

But yes, they do usually come back. It's figuring out her motive that is important.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    love it
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000) The Main Event is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MacMan07 View Post
    Cosigned.

I agree completely, and have experienced the exact same result, without fail. Women ALWAYS come back. Now, they might come back for attention, they might come back to try to rain on your parade, they might come back for sex, and they might come back to try to fix things, but damnit, they always come back.
    the outcome of what happens with the woman is all in hoe you play your cards the first time she contacts you after the break up as the first time they call is ALWAYS for attention/boredom

if you respond to her first contact with eagerness to see her right away or desperation about how lonely you are/how much you miss her....things will stand still

if you ignore after that first time, she will gradually start calling you more trying to meet with you

if you ignore her attempts to meet with her, she will try to call you for purely sex

and if you ignore her attempts for sex she will beg for you to come back

i swear the result is like down to a science lol....i guess the point of this thread is so all the guys who call their girls phones off the hook after getting dumped with attempts of trying to get back togther....DONT....chill a month or two, live your life and she will 100% come back....then you can decide if you wanna keep up the single life and or get back with your chick....its the ONLY method that had a chance of getting a girl back

Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    the outcome of what happens with the woman is all in hoe

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this post couldnt have been at a better time

if u read my other thread..i just got out of a very hurtful relationship..it tore me into pieces.

my friend also said she ll try to get back

i cut all contact with her.

but i am sure..i ll be gone far away from her by then..and she has lost me.

i ll always hate her....when she met me..she was damaged..i fixed her....i healed her from her abusive relationship....and when i needed her the most...she fukin left me in pieces.

but i ll always thank her for making me the man i ll become.

she lost the best lover she had...she ll never get that back....she ll become an out of shape old woman in future with a husband who doesnt shag her hard .

Love u all guys for the support u gave me in the other thread...u guys and my IRL friends.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.†— Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Originally Posted by Brahesthetics View Post
    trollface.jpg
    haha didnt even notice that....freudian slip?

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my highschool gf still calls me and talks about how she wished we would have stayed together and ****.

lol.

i still text her when im thinking about cumming on a 15 yr old. no ****.

haha didnt even notice that....freudian slip?
    you mean amazingian slip

Originally Posted by Nocturnal310 View Post

if u read my other thread..i just got out of a very hurtful relationship..it tore me into pieces.

i ll always hate her....when she met me..she was damaged..i fixed her....i healed her from her abusive relationship....and when i needed her the most...she fukin left me in pieces.

she lost the best lover she had...she ll never get that back....she ll become an out of shape old woman in future with a husband who doesnt shag her hard .

Love u all guys for the support u gave me in the other thread...u guys and my IRL friends.
    honestly bro i know this isnt going to make sense but you sound bitter about the break up

you dont sound like you're happy about being single.....you sound like you're bitter and pissed off and resentful

you need to be HAPPY...living it up with the boys...hooking up with chicks (if you feel like it, do what makes you happy) and basically loving life alone

THATS when the chicks come running back after you cut them....its like they have a secret 6th sense that they can sense you're happy without them....i know it makes no sense but its true.....after a break up the girl always called at times when i was having the most fun

you dont sound like you're having fun which is why she hasnt called. get out there and i GUARANTEE she'll be calling you off the hook then you can decide if you even want the bitch back

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    honestly bro i know this isnt going to make sense but you sound bitter about the break up

you dont sound like you're happy about being single.....you sound like you're bitter and pissed off and resentful

you need to be HAPPY...living it up with the boys...hooking up with chicks (if you feel like it, do what makes you happy) and basically loving life alone

THATS when the chicks come running back after you cut them....its like they have a secret 6th sense that they can sense you're happy without them....i know it makes no sense but its true.....after a break up the girl always called at times when i was having the most fun

you dont sound like you're having fun which is why she hasnt called. get out there and i GUARANTEE she'll be calling you off the hook then you can decide if you even want the bitch back
    its only been 2-3 days since break up.

i am trying to become stable.

am happy and upbeat sometime...then suddenly memories come back..and feels so bad.

just working on it...i know i ll be better by this weekend..my friends have arranged a party at top nightclub..and they are taking me

and there is already some cute chick in social circle showing interest in me..i just didnt take that chicks call coz i was too sad to talk.

threads like these help

and i am sure when i ll get better..i wont need my ex gf back..i ll already have another great woman to shag.
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.†— Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

its only been 2-3 days since break up.

i am trying to become stable.

am happy and upbeat sometime...then suddenly memories come back..and feels so bad.

just working on it...i know i ll be better by this weekend..my friends have arranged a party at top nightclub..and they are taking me

and there is already some cute chick in social circle showing interest in me..i just didnt take that chicks call coz i was too sad to talk.

threads like these help

and i am sure when i ll get better..i wont need my ex gf back..i ll already have another great woman to shag.
    good attitude to be having after only a couple days! i thought you split longer ago then that by reading your post

with this attitude, mark my words your ex will call you within the next month lol......100% guaranteed...subscribe to this thread and bump it in a month for lulz

and yea if you find something better thats great but its always nice to know you can have your ex back whenever YOU decide...keep options open brah and stay strong

SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SamWiseGamjee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    my highschool gf still calls me and talks about how she wished we would have stayed together and ****.

lol.

i still text her when im thinking about cumming on a 15 yr old. no ****.
    Lol'd hard. ******** FTW

bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What if its a chick you dated for 4-6 weeks?

Originally Posted by bjj510 View Post
    What if its a chick you dated for 4-6 weeks?
    this happens with real relationships in which real feelings exist between you two so id say at least a few months

in most cases 4 - 6 weeks isnt enough for a girl to ever build real feelings for you and you're better off cutting your losses and moving on

its still better to cut contact cuz u never know but dont hold your breath for her to ever call you after such a short time

Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is true...UNLESS she finds someone else and is happy with him.
    USN Vet
    Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160718511

short term:
    150 lbs by july 18
    145 lbs by august 8
    140 lbs by sept 1
    maintain until nov
    bulk nov-feb

johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnfo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

wow. i kid you not this is the EXACT situation im in...down to everything that you typed. funny cuz ive been reading your other threads too and it made me feel better. oh...i guess one thing is different. i havent cut all contact....reason being i still live with her and havent found a new place yet. makes things WAY worse to have to see her everyday still.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Virten View Post
    This is true...UNLESS she finds someone else and is happy with him.
    True

However, 95% of rebounds don't last past a couple months because the girl isn't honest with herself about what she wants and settles for the first semi decent guy she comes across due to insecurity. Once her head clears a bit she dumps the rebound and contacts the ex again.

If your inside of 3 months with a chick fresh out of a LTR, I feel bad for you.

Registered User PatrickBatemann's Avatar
    PatrickBatemann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickBatemann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This should be stickied, for all the young grasshopers.

It's truth. Add 1 more who learned this from experience.

Sulked/chased after ex for 3 weeks. Dropped her, hooked up w one, started seeing another one. Ex found out about both, took her a week or 2 to come crawling back. Took her back cause I didn't know better at the time.

bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bjj510 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this happens with real relationships in which real feelings exist between you two so id say at least a few months

in most cases 4 - 6 weeks isnt enough for a girl to ever build real feelings for you and you're better off cutting your losses and moving on

its still better to cut contact cuz u never know but dont hold your breath for her to ever call you after such a short time
    Oh absolutely Im not expecting anything. But Id like the satisfaction that she still wants me. Infact if she texted me or called me I probably wouldnt even reply, but I still want her to. Yes Im aware that's fukked up, haha.

Things were going well then it kind of fizzled out for no reason. There was no closure or 'break up', I just stopped contacting her. Im still curious as to why she went off me. Fortunately I made a dignified escape, no begging or beta behaviour. Just bowed out at the right time.

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    True

If your inside of 3 months with a chick fresh out of a LTR, I feel bad for you.
    Why? Usually most are really clingy, insecure, etc.

Registered User PatrickBatemann's Avatar
    PatrickBatemann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PatrickBatemann has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by gooober View Post
    You answered your own question.

And they run back to their exes.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gooober View Post
    because the majority of the time, especially with younger girls (under 25), your not what they are actually attracted to. this is usually the time when guys with white knight tendencies get girls that are out of their league because thats exactly what a girl needs during that time period. once she regains composure, she realizes wtf am i doing this guy isnt even my type and bails. seen it a million times.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    because the majority of the time, especially with younger girls (under 25), your not what they are actually attracted to. this is usually the time when guys with white knight tendencies get girls that are out of their league because thats exactly what a girl needs during that time period. once she regains composure, she realizes wtf am i doing this guy isnt even my type and bails. seen it a million times.
    So damned true. Sadder part is when this girl actually marries the dude, then wakes up to realize.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Originally Posted by DemetriaF View Post
    So damned true. Sadder part is when this girl actually marries the dude, then wakes up to realize.
    lol yep. i'm gonna PM you a pic for teh lulz (no cock pic) (ok maybe cock pic). it proves this point fully.

Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Tiger_Uppercut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i decided to cut contact on my LDR ex.

let's see if this is true. will rep you.

Originally Posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post

honestly dude, its too late for you. you were so weak for so long she probably has 0 attraction left for you. you should still cut contact for your own sanity, but i wouldnt cling to any hope shed ever come back. this needs to be done within the first couple weeks, and the sooner the better.....

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol yep. i'm gonna PM you a pic for teh lulz (no cock pic) (ok maybe cock pic). it proves this point fully.
    Received: My lawd!
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Originally Posted by Tiger_Uppercut View Post

dont know your situation but like the guy after your post said, this wont work if you clinged on right after the break up...the girl will come running back if you're calm, agree with the break up, and good to move on not if you're calling her trying to get her back

i wouldnt give it much hope if 2+ months has gone by