Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast
    J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_A24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Exes do come back. Specially when they're the ones who **** up.

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm 31 and was with my ex for 2 years, seems to be a trend with that time for a lot of people here. Don't know why 2 years is the point to break up. I wanted her back and I'm not in my right mind right now so I dont know if I do anymore.

Been 2 weeks since she broke it off officially with me and less than a week after she slept with another guy...more than once with the same one I'm sure. That same night I slept with a girl and we both were honest.

We never cheated on each other the entire relationship. I was faithful and it felt good. Lived together and basically raised her 2 y o son as my own for the 2 years. Had some amazing times. Best girl I've ever met.

At the beginning I was still confused and stuck on my ex before her. This caused resentment as she felt we didn't have a honeymoon phase. She would get very upset whenever the last ex would contact me.

I lied a few times about stupid shjt as in the last ex would text me on occasion and call but I'd never respond. I didn't tell her about it which means I lied. I should have been honest. Since we broke up I told her the truth on everything, but she says she can't believe anything I say anymore and doesn't trust me.

I never cheated physically. I think she knows it but refuses to believe it cause that's how she is. When she makes up her mind she sticks to it.

I lost my job in february and became distant. Was in competition prep for a show and played a lot of video games. Didn't give her the love she wanted, and basically was an a$sshole. Started drinking again after 3 years and it went horribly.

I since have quit drinking since we split and should have a job lined up in a couple weeks tops. I've been telling her how bad I've been feeling, sick to my stomach, depressed, all that.

She said she needs space, ie, needs to see the guy or whatever and see how she feels when it settles down in her head. I was texting and calling every day after. Last night was the last time. I need to let her go. NC isn't just about the mind game. I need to do it for me. It's difficult because I truly love her. I dont know if she'll call me or text me. I doubt she will.

She recently found out she has the brca1 gene which causes cancer. Her mom passed when she was 15 from it, her aunt had it, her sister has cancer now and so the stress is overwhelming. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and be there for her regardless.

She found out a few weeks ago that she had the gene. I can't blame that on the situation but it def didn't help our issues. I feel lost. Been going out a lot lately and keeping my mind busy with friends and the new girl is great. I dont know if anything will come from it but she cares a lot. She wants something but I'm not sure it's the right move. Very confused and lost right now but still faking it til I make it.

Whomever ends up with her if it isn't me is a very lucky person. I mean that. She's an absolute 9/10, body of a goddess, cooks, cleans, and is the best I've ever had in bed.

I gotta just let her decide what she wants and if she's happy then good. Honestly she deserves it. Chances are that with NC I will be indifferent after my life gets back on track. In 6 months I'll have moved on and won't care anymore.

No cliffs, this is long I know.

Tl;dr

Any advice?
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

My girlfriend lifts more than you do:)

Seems like the longer I train the luckier I get.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BrentEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BrentEvo View Post
    I'm 31 and was with my ex for 2 years, seems to be a trend with that time for a lot of people here. Don't know why 2 years is the point to break up. I wanted her back and I'm not in my right mind right now so I dont know if I do anymore.

Been 2 weeks since she broke it off officially with me and less than a week after she slept with another guy...more than once with the same one I'm sure. That same night I slept with a girl and we both were honest.

We never cheated on each other the entire relationship. I was faithful and it felt good. Lived together and basically raised her 2 y o son as my own for the 2 years. Had some amazing times. Best girl I've ever met.

At the beginning I was still confused and stuck on my ex before her. This caused resentment as she felt we didn't have a honeymoon phase. She would get very upset whenever the last ex would contact me.

I lied a few times about stupid shjt as in the last ex would text me on occasion and call but I'd never respond. I didn't tell her about it which means I lied. I should have been honest. Since we broke up I told her the truth on everything, but she says she can't believe anything I say anymore and doesn't trust me.

I never cheated physically. I think she knows it but refuses to believe it cause that's how she is. When she makes up her mind she sticks to it.

I lost my job in february and became distant. Was in competition prep for a show and played a lot of video games. Didn't give her the love she wanted, and basically was an a$sshole. Started drinking again after 3 years and it went horribly.

I since have quit drinking since we split and should have a job lined up in a couple weeks tops. I've been telling her how bad I've been feeling, sick to my stomach, depressed, all that.

She said she needs space, ie, needs to see the guy or whatever and see how she feels when it settles down in her head. I was texting and calling every day after. Last night was the last time. I need to let her go. NC isn't just about the mind game. I need to do it for me. It's difficult because I truly love her. I dont know if she'll call me or text me. I doubt she will.

She recently found out she has the brca1 gene which causes cancer. Her mom passed when she was 15 from it, her aunt had it, her sister has cancer now and so the stress is overwhelming. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and be there for her regardless.

She found out a few weeks ago that she had the gene. I can't blame that on the situation but it def didn't help our issues. I feel lost. Been going out a lot lately and keeping my mind busy with friends and the new girl is great. I dont know if anything will come from it but she cares a lot. She wants something but I'm not sure it's the right move. Very confused and lost right now but still faking it til I make it.

Whomever ends up with her if it isn't me is a very lucky person. I mean that. She's an absolute 9/10, body of a goddess, cooks, cleans, and is the best I've ever had in bed.

I gotta just let her decide what she wants and if she's happy then good. Honestly she deserves it. Chances are that with NC I will be indifferent after my life gets back on track. In 6 months I'll have moved on and won't care anymore.

Tl;dr

Any advice?

Originally Posted by BrentEvo

Tl;dr

Any advice?
    Well I stuck to my guns and the night I said I would NC I didn't. Had fun with some friends and reactivated my fb. Made a few posts and added a couple pics at the beach of just myself and nobody else.

Skip to today. She text me 'hey, I'm glad you're having fun' and I didn't respond. I'm not sure what it meant but perhaps time will tell. I have an iPhone so she knows when I read her texts so she knows I saw it. It's only been 36-48 hours since I text or talked to her.

I am gonna be by myself tonight. It's gonna be tough to not respond. I'm sure she is still seeing her rebound/fling/ possible new boyfriend so it hurts. If she wasn't already seeing someone so soon I think it would be a bit different and perhaps easier.

Not sure how I feel. This is a great thread to type on to keep me occupied in the downtime when I want to call or text.

Am I doing it right?
    Portlandbrent C@youtube.com for my workout routines! Copy and paste link if not clickable:)

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol Is it too late for me? The break up went smooth when she dumped me. I didn't beg her not to do it, I didn't plead for her to stay with me. I accepted it and said I understood why we had to do it. However, three days later I wrote her a message basically saying that she can take as long as she needs to heal, but I would still like to be friends and maybe even friends with benefits eventually. She said she did need time to heal and thanks for understanding. A couple days after that she wrote me back basically suggesting that she wanted to do the whole friends with benefits thing and seemed pretty flirtatious with the tongue emoticon face and 'haha's' and 'lol's'.

I ignored that message and stayed no contact. She hasn't written me since. If I keep up this no contact thing will she eventually come asking for me back or did I seal my fate by messaging her 3 days later when I said there was no hard feelings and I hoped we could be friends?

Or did I somehow pull this off really well? I am pretty sure it confused the hell out of her how a few days ago I wanted to be friends w/ benefits and then she hinted she might also, only for me to suddenly start ignoring her? Surely that has to have fukked with her head a bit. I honestly just didn't respond to that cause I decided I wanted to get over her instead.
    A penis has a rough life. His hair always looks a mess, he lives next to an azzhole, his family is nuts, his best friends are pussies and his owner is always beating him.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Six_Bricks View Post
    lol Is it too late for me? The break up went smooth when she dumped me. I didn't beg her not to do it, I didn't plead for her to stay with me. I accepted it and said I understood why we had to do it. However, three days later I wrote her a message basically saying that she can take as long as she needs to heal, but I would still like to be friends and maybe even friends with benefits eventually. She said she did need time to heal and thanks for understanding. A couple days after that she wrote me back basically suggesting that she wanted to do the whole friends with benefits thing and seemed pretty flirtatious with the tongue emoticon face and 'haha's' and 'lol's'.

I ignored that message and stayed no contact. She hasn't written me since. If I keep up this no contact thing will she eventually come asking for me back or did I seal my fate by messaging her 3 days later when I said there was no hard feelings and I hoped we could be friends?

You asked her to be FWB, she basically agreed to the idea and you ignored her? Dafuq? On one hand, it's good that you didn't answer. She would've used you until she found a new love interest, which would have left you heartbroken because you weren't(still aren't) over it. On the other hand, you could've smashed a few more times. She hasn't gotten in touch since, which means either she's over it or found someone else to sleep with. You goofed by ignoring that last message she sent.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post

You asked her to be FWB, she basically agreed to the idea and you ignored her? Dafuq? On one hand, it's good that you didn't answer. She would've used you until she found a new love interest, which would have left you heartbroken because you weren't(still aren't) over it. On the other hand, you could've smashed a few more times. She hasn't gotten in touch since, which means either she's over it or found someone else to sleep with. You goofed by ignoring that last message she sent.
    once its over its not even worth fwb if you are like me and trying to find an actual lifetime connection with someone

puttin ur dick in someone when all the feels are gone is pointless id rather jack it

anyway yea id say i agree with you though with the they dont always come back thing, esp when they are cold
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) Six_Bricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SwaggerMcdaniel View Post
    once its over its not even worth fwb if you are like me and trying to find an actual lifetime connection with someone

puttin ur dick in someone when all the feels are gone is pointless id rather jack it

anyway yea id say i agree with you though with the they dont always come back thing, esp when they are cold
    Yeah man. I'm 25 now. At this point I am looking for a wife, not for a wet hole.
    A penis has a rough life. His hair always looks a mess, he lives next to an azzhole, his family is nuts, his best friends are pussies and his owner is always beating him.

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Six_Bricks View Post
    Yeah man. I'm 25 now. At this point I am looking for a wife, not for a wet hole.
    Then you should've kept NC, because when she dumped you, that automatically eliminated her as a possible wife candidate. You're playing games and trying to read into how she might be reacting to the breakup, which is never good. Even if you got back together, which isn't likely, it would never be the same. That's why this thread is so retarded...it gives hope to people who need to face reality.

chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chaunce54 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Even if they don't come back, who cares? Never give a bitch this kind of power over you. If she doesn't come groveling back, then **** her.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Then you should've kept NC, because when she dumped you, that automatically eliminated her as a possible wife candidate. You're playing games and trying to read into how she might be reacting to the breakup, which is never good. Even if you got back together, which isn't likely, it would never be the same. That's why this thread is so retarded...it gives hope to people who need to face reality.
    You speak the truth, bro. I know. I should have just kept NC, but I was pretty confused. Totally caught off guard by getting my ass dumped when I thought everything was going alright.

I don't want to get back together with her, but part of me wishes she would straight up ask for me back just cause it would feel good, even though I would have to say no. I know, it's stupid, but if you're honest I'm sure you've felt the same way at one point in your life.

Anyways, psychologically I am over it. I knew it would never work out in the end. I am just still feeling down cause the dopamine levels haven't recovered in my brain yet. :P

Tl;dr

Any advice?
    Well I stuck to my guns and the night I said I would NC I didn't. Had fun with some friends and reactivated my fb. Made a few posts and added a couple pics at the beach of just myself and nobody else.

Skip to today. She text me 'hey, I'm glad you're having fun' and I didn't respond. I'm not sure what it meant but perhaps time will tell. I have an iPhone so she knows when I read her texts so she knows I saw it. It's only been 36-48 hours since I text or talked to her.

I am gonna be by myself tonight. It's gonna be tough to not respond. I'm sure she is still seeing her rebound/fling/ possible new boyfriend so it hurts. If she wasn't already seeing someone so soon I think it would be a bit different and perhaps easier.

Not sure how I feel. This is a great thread to type on to keep me occupied in the downtime when I want to call or text.

Am I doing it right?

Bump thread... Please respond misc. It's getting tougher and I wrote 2 posts including what I quoted from a few posts above.

Cardio sucks.

GH15 approved

happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) happywithit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes they do.

3 ex's have come back now in past month.

I'm back together with the one I hoped would come back.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

We all know the grass is green. We just don’t consider what’s been left in the middle of it.

There will always be imperfections. There will always be a big splodge of brown chit creating disarray in that beautiful emerald sea of grass.

NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotoriousOne77 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by sablan02 View Post
    i am going through this situation right now where i am TRYING to ignore my ex who dumped me about two weeks ago.

We were almost a year into our relationship when all of a sudden we got into an argument that pushed her to call for a break, which ended up her texting me later saying she can't do this anymore and she lost feelings for me. We've been through alot together..she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and i would always be there for her. I stuck with her and never gave up. Most of our arguments were because i would question her why we never do anything together (we usually just go to eachother's houses) and she would get upset and argue with me basically cus she can't do anything about it.

Anyways..it's been 2 weeks..when she told me she couldn't do it anymore, i took it in and didnt beg bag once to be with her. I respected what she wanted (she also said she needed time to be alone so she can better herself with what shes going through) and didnt text or call her back at all since that day she ended it. However, i noticed she would text me random stuff like, "good afternoon" ,"are you seeing anyone?" etc.. on different days. I do text back but i show no interest...as in if she said good afternoon, i would just wait a while and reply back with a good afternoon and end it.

Ive been noticing these things that as the more i pulled away and not contacting her, she would text me to check and see whats up. There was this one night though where i got a missed call from her..and me being like a dumbass, i called her back to ask whatsup. She said she was just lonely, and we ended up talking for around 15 minutes.

Another incident that happend was she noticed i was having alot of fun, based on pictures and comments on ******** (yes she is still my friend on fb). So to get my attention, she deletes me off fb and bbm and me being a dumbass, i call her up to ask why she did that. Stupid i know.

Anyways..right now im going back to ignoring her..i was supposed to drop her stuff at her house last night, she said it was ok, but for some odd reason she got pissed off a few minutes later and told me not to come by cus she wanted to be alone. a few hours later, close to midnight, she texts me and asks if im up..i say yea..and then she asks if i still wanna drop the stuff. She told me to come now...but i refused and said ill come tomorrow..she said shes gonna be busy tomorrow, so i replied with a "then idk"..lol

Guys what do i do? i am trying to ignore her from now on. i feel like she always has the upper hand cus when i feel like im winning this "game" by ignoring her, she does something that makes me lose it and talk to her. Truth is, i want her back..i still care about her..but i want to play my cards right..and i know its not too late. How do i handle situations when she texts me or other stuff?
    I'm going thru something similar I'm still in love with my ex, we broke up about four months ago but we haven't gone longer than a week of nc there was a point I'd stop txting first she'd slways txt first thought she was seeing another guy so I called her told her I felt about her and tht I couldn't handle seeing her with another guy and to not call me if she is this was the other day so who knos if she'll contact me again

giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10) giffed is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Tl;dr

Any advice?

Am I doing it right?

Get what your going through mate. Been a couple of months single after a 6 year relationship,living together for the last 2. Long story short I see a lot of similarities in your break up, in the break up that I went through.
    First thing - STAY NO CONTACT
    One of my regrets is I wished i had gone n/c, as looking back it was doomed once she broke up with me, it changes everything. Wish i had saved what dignity I had left and just never spoken to her again. (easier said than done at the time!).
    My ex monkey branched, with a guy from her work who was just a "Friend". Shortly after she broke up with me we were still in contact, and basically we were going to try and make things work. (would never have worked out as things had changed although i didn't realise at the time). Anyway she then changed her mind, and basically broke up with me over the phone, while he was in the same room as her, which was our house only 10 days or so before.

Now tbh things took a week or 2 to settle down in my head in that time i was still wanting her to comeback although maintaining n/c at the time and thinking about trying to make things work after what had happened.

Anyway once the emotional roller coaster had calmed down and I was looking at the situation more clearly. i had a WTF moment. This girl was suddenly pathetic and undesirable to me, she showed how weak she was, how she stayed in a relationship with me (which she said she gave up a long time ago- told me herself) because she was to scared to be single instead she waited until someone came along, so she got attention and validation from someone else. ( this girl was pretty insecure, there was a lot of red flags earlier in the relationship, but she was my first of everything really and i was to young at the time to realise). Also in fairness there are two sides to every story and I was a douchebag near the end, i dont really blame her for breaking up with me, its just how she did it.

Forgive the rambling, but i hope you see what im trying to get at. Once things calm down - a few weeks or so, you will start to see things more clearly. At the end of the day for whatever reason she has broken up with you for the possibility of someone else. It sucks to think it, but live and learn mate. Its been 2 months for me and I'm not going sit here and say I'm over her and all that, but i certainly dont want to be with her, she is just a bad habit to me and everyday I feel what was our relationship, fading to the background of my life.

We all gonna make it brah

Hope this helps
    Stephen King Crew

HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HawkEyesOP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To the guys saying this isn't true, that's probably because she broke up with you. 9/10 for this to work, you have to had broken up with her.

drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stay strong brah
    Twins/Vikings crew

Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Matzo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What happens if you break up before you go into the military...?

Chance of ex coming back in 5 years mate?
    USN
    S
    M
    C

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HawkEyesOP View Post
    To the guys saying this isn't true, that's probably because she broke up with you. 9/10 for this to work, you have to had broken up with her.
    I'm pretty sure it goes either way.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000) Ernie2Bert is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let me sum it up brahs.

Exes always come back. The real question is whether or not you'll be man enough to say no.
    ⚓ SPERRY && POLOS CREW ⚓
    ♦ PREMED CREW ♦
    ♦ ALWAYS PICK ONE CREW ♦
    ♦ ATG OR BUST CREW ♦

Patriots | Roll Tide | Rousey

shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000) shredduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    Me and my gf broke up after almost 2 years. We broke up about 3 weeks ago. We haven't talked at all, but I know she's been seeing some other dude. I dropped the last of her chit off, and she started trying to flirt with me. I just shut her down and left. We've kind of talked on ******** or just like she'll text me until she gets sick of one word responses. I'm starting no contact today. Deleting my ******** and all of that chit. Will update.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) thornypop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My ex came back twice. Been nearly two moths since the last time and I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before she worms her way bk in.... Or at least tries
    CALTHORNE90 *Instagram*
    Scottish crew*

marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) marshall85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ex broke up with me in March, the only contact I've had is a random like of a pic on Instagram.

I emailed her after, some banter back and fourth and before long I asked her to meet, she agreed then got cold feet the day before, claiming all the 'progress' we've made would be undone.

banderas.gif

KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50) KoKuTan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True story, not 90 days for me. Try 3 years. But they do, and they are never better off.

Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ivzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Jesus Christ guys, stop sitting around the house hoping your ex comes back, go out have fun you're gonna regret it when you're older and realize how stupid it was waiting around crying about your ex (which some people in this thread are doing). She's not going to magical change into a wonderful person, she ****ed you over and now it's time to move on. Plus why would she come back if you're sitting around the house doing nothing. Get off your ass, be a man and do something with your time. I gaurentee you won't want your ex back after.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope for sake of every miscer itt to use NC as mean to recover and move. Pls Pls don't use it to get an ex back. Believe me brahs you are better off

jaybar13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm going through a thing

My recent ex broke up with me about 4 weeks ago. Dated and lived around
    the world for the past 2 years. Said I was angry, didn't listen
    to her. A few other things. We loved each. She didn't communicate well with me.
    Maybe because I dominated conversations. Said I wanted to change how she
    thought. Really, just wanted to give her different perspectives. Forceful, but
    not persuasive was I.

I cried when she left and had her bags packed. We were living in a foreign country
    for a month, and she bailed. Didn't know where she went. Ran into someone
    that knew where she was and he convinced me to go see her on her birthday..31st.
    I'm 37. With hesitation I agreed that big risks reap big rewards. She was
    receptive to chatting but said I should go because it was still too emotionally raw
    for her to have me there. I left.

5 days later, I brought her a nice letter for her to read and we chatted a bit more.
    This is breaking NC, but I didn't know at the time how this worked. She wanted
    a bit more space. We're both still here, south of the border. She's in a volunteer
    position and I'm waiting for a response from one quite a distance away.

She's Canadian and I'm American. So, we can't always be in the same place at
    the same time unless we constantly travel or get work visas somewhere.

I have decided that NC is the way to go, but would like to see her one last time
    before I move on. She agreed. So, she'll come to me. I'll play it cool and say
    that I'm leaving to go do good things. Our visas expire in a month and we'll be
    far away from each other at that point. I'm going to Alaska and she'll be in
    Montreal. Tough deal.

Sometimes they do come back, but I can't have any expectations, I know.
    I've had 3 or 4 try to come back to me in the past.

Thing is we had all these wonderful plans together for the future to live in
    2 separate places during the seasons and build a house together, etc.
    Work hard 1/2 the year and have enough dough to hang down south
    and look at prospective properties when it was too cold up north.
    So, it's all been flipped and we can't depend on any type of future. It's been
    hard for me to realize this, but I gotta do me. I'm thinking about maybe
    contacting her 1/month in the future. Maybe she'll do it first.

What do you think guys/gals? Just completely forget or maintain minimal contact.
    We both care about each other very much. I think I already know what to do.
    Thanks for listening. I know I'm not alone.

NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50) NewTricks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does this apply to guys, too? I just got out of a long relationship and am wondering if I should just give up and move on or try harder.
    Vancouver

Bench: 100
    Squat: 175
    Deadlift: 215
    Work in progress.

Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Insanity247 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going on 5 yrs since my last ex...lol r u sure brah....
    June 2009 to Now
    No Fap Crew
    No Contact Crew
    Gym 2x Day Crew

buttplug thumb of peace invrlose123's Avatar
    invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000) invrlose123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If a girl breaks up with you and you go 100% no contact it will confuse the phuk out of her. She will be thinking "why isn't he pursuing me like all of the other beta *******s?"

She will exhaust every possibility in her head. Maybe she left someone who was too good for her to get again, maybe you're already seeing someone else. If you aren't begging her to come back then maybe other girls see something in you that she didn't.

You will intrigue her, you are the odd one out who didn't play in to her game. She will go crazy wondering if SHE is the one who made the mistake and she will be wondering if she can ever get someone as good as you again.

Like the old adage says... Curiously killed the cat. The cat will always come back if it is curious enough.

Registered User SwaggerMcdaniel's Avatar
    SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwaggerMcdaniel is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by invrlose123 View Post
    If a girl breaks up with you and you go 100% no contact it will confuse the phuk out of her. She will be thinking "why isn't he pursuing me like all of the other beta *******s?"

She will exhaust every possibility in her head. Maybe she left someone who was too good for her to get again, maybe you're already seeing someone else. If you aren't begging her to come back then maybe other girls see something in you that she didn't.

You will intrigue her, you are the odd one out who didn't play in to her game. She will go crazy wondering if SHE is the one who made the mistake and she will be wondering if she can ever get someone as good as you again.

Like the old adage says... Curiously killed the cat. The cat will always come back if it is curious enough.
    except sometimes the cat is an ice queen and it turns out that they were just lying to you the entire time so you hope that the cat gets hit by a bus rather than see them again because the cat ended it on a text message
    destiny xbone misc crew

it piss

Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast