Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
    Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    Does she truly love me? I don't know... Yes, I could see myself ending up with her... She is my first love 100%

I just finished an hour long conversation with her and she brought up me visiting her... She said she would hit me up when I'm back from my vacation.

The convo went great... I had her laughing her ass off and it was just like old times. It helped ALOT that I was VERY buzzed and had just fuked my current girl 5 minutes before she called.

Fukc, I'm on a high right now just from her wanting me to visit... I know this is dangerous but no other girl has ever made me feel this way.
    All I can say is remember you broke up for a reason man.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Tornach View Post
    Why you counting boyo?
    You ain't doing it right...
    " What you want and what you get in inversely proportional "

You are right, I just want to get even but I don't think I will have that chance and six months no contact from her says a lot.

SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50) SubaruForester will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Does she truly love me? I don't know... Yes, I could see myself ending up with her... She is my first love 100%

I just finished an hour long conversation with her and she brought up me visiting her... She said she would hit me up when I'm back from my vacation.

The convo went great... I had her laughing her ass off and it was just like old times. It helped ALOT that I was VERY buzzed and had just fuked my current girl 5 minutes before she called.

Fukc, I'm on a high right now just from her wanting me to visit... I know this is dangerous but no other girl has ever made me feel this way.
    I wish I had the chance you are having now fuarkkkkkkkkkk......

ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Had this happen before. Stay away from her. Someone this erratic is not worth your time. As I said below, look at how she treated you in the past. ALL OF IT, not just the fun.

Originally Posted by Slats7 View Post
    This man knows.

Exes have reached out to me before and i'm glad I stayed away. We only remember the positive sometimes. Think about all the negative stuff she did to you and your mind changes fast.
    "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

My positivity thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172531971&p=1464356701#post1464356701
    My experiments with no soap and cold showers: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173382601
    balding journey: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174082771&p=1505298321#post1505298321

Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This thread help me pull through a hard time thanks for that bros.
    unfortunately it didn't hold true for me, NC for a year now and she never came back, she is currently engaged to a guy I know. I got back into the gym and it helped rebuild me into a better version of myself and I have grown a lot since last year. It took me about 6 to 8 months to pull myself together and feel normal again.
    If you're hurting bro you will be alright, it never rains forever so take the opportunity while you're vulnerable to get addicted to something and join the gain train.
    Shut up and squat

Registered User triathlonrunner's Avatar
    triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GF of one year dumped me a week ago because "our love languages are different and she saw us just as really good friends." Surely I became a puss along the way somewhere and she's just letting me down. With that did, I still have fibers in me hoping she contacts me again realizing that I really did care for her.

I haven't talked to her since although she has looked at a few of my snapchat stories. Should j contact her after a month or so of NC?

therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by triathlonrunner View Post
    GF of one year dumped me a week ago because "our love languages are different and she saw us just as really good friends." Surely I became a puss along the way somewhere and she's just letting me down. With that did, I still have fibers in me hoping she contacts me again realizing that I really did care for her.

I haven't talked to her since although she has looked at a few of my snapchat stories. Should j contact her after a month or so of NC?
    Block her on snpachat.... Im serious. Let her come to you.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Miked2710 View Post
    This thread help me pull through a hard time thanks for that bros.
    unfortunately it didn't hold true for me, NC for a year now and she never came back, she is currently engaged to a guy I know. I got back into the gym and it helped rebuild me into a better version of myself and I have grown a lot since last year. It took me about 6 to 8 months to pull myself together and feel normal again.
    If you're hurting bro you will be alright, it never rains forever so take the opportunity while you're vulnerable to get addicted to something and join the gain train.
    You'll find a new one don't worry. Just out of a 4 year relationship. I've been walking on this nice trail for like an hour at least everyday. It is lonely, but it helps to clear my mind and how I'm going to progress.

I really need someone to walk or do activities with. Sucks going walking and to the gym alone. I think I'm going to get a job and drop one course in college to become part time (3 classes instead of 4)

I'll have to eventually make up for it but I think getting a job right now will help me at least be around people even if they aren't friends.

kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000) kjoel007 is just really nice. (+1000)

No, move on. Or should I say... "run along".

Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gurgy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SRS brahs. Think about how our ex's have treated us like chit. Remember the bad times. How they fukked us over. You don't want them to come back. You want a woman who treats you good, who treats you fukkin fantastic at all times. Out of a relationship myself of about 3 weeks now, and yes no contact made her reach out. But deep down you know its not really your perfect woman. Sure sex was good, she was fun, she was there. but other women can and will do the same thing for you. You just have to take the time to forget about this one and find another that fits you better. Treats you better. We dont want them back. We know this deep down. If they reach out ignore. You will be better off. If you dont you'll be checking your phone every 3 minutes and mad that she skipped plans with you. Or you'll find out she is the same chit woman that she was before that ended things before.

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gurgy View Post
    SRS brahs. Think about how our ex's have treated us like chit. Remember the bad times. How they fukked us over. You don't want them to come back. You want a woman who treats you good, who treats you fukkin fantastic at all times. Out of a relationship myself of about 3 weeks now, and yes no contact made her reach out. But deep down you know its not really your perfect woman. Sure sex was good, she was fun, she was there. but other women can and will do the same thing for you. You just have to take the time to forget about this one and find another that fits you better. Treats you better. We dont want them back. We know this deep down. If they reach out ignore. You will be better off. If you dont you'll be checking your phone every 3 minutes and mad that she skipped plans with you. Or you'll find out she is the same chit woman that she was before that ended things before.
    Exactly. Keep in mind after you break up your ex will probably not want to get back together. The messages,snapchats,contact is all just a game they play.

They win if you respond. They broke up with you, they don't care about you(or trying not to). So just live your lives and go on. Stay busy.

Trying to take my own advice here lol but it's the truth!

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who cares if they came back, you're still their second option st that point. And yes, literally every ex comes back, and literally every time it means NOTHING.

Registered User orderoutofchaos's Avatar
    orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000) orderoutofchaos is just really nice. (+1000)
    To me it seems like us men commit to trying to get our exes back in a mode of positivity and women when they're trying to reach out to exes it is a mode of negativity. Us men logically dissect what was wrong, how we can approach the situation differently, a nice sorry and a plan to get it work better. Meanwhile women are contacting with that deep Laden emotional pain and any moment they're ready to snap right back into 'the fight' that started the whole breakup.

I remember a few years ago I had a breakup. It wasn't a big ordeal but the breakup went on for an entire weekend. Then radio silence for like 8 months. Then she contacted me and it was pleasant for 10 minutes and suddenly quickly reverted right back into fight mode. Suddenly we were calling each other names again a nd I put her on my ignore list. A few days later I looked at my ignore list and there were like 10 messages, half were sorry and half were you're a small dick fukk. Lol

If an ex comes around its probably because she's still holding onto the negative emotions and isn't done fighting yet. They aren't addicted to you, they're addicted to fighting.

Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lonn123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP is spot on. Gentlemen..Listen to this guy! It's the best advice ever.. Whether dumper or dumpee. Just went thru a bad break up. 60 days later she contacted me. Never thought I'd hear from her again. DO NOT chase!! As he said its cuts your options and lowers your stock. Hot girls are usually not use to it and it will blow their minds. Repped!

Strikercris has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys I have read all the sob stories on here and I definitely feel your pain. About a month ago my ex fiancee called it quits on us and gave me this whole bs about she needed time and space, so I did what any real dude would do and that was let her go and gave her space well during this period I was still talking to her and later on I go and find out that she has been communicating with her ex. She also went to go stay with him in san diego and now she even lives with the dude both her and her son. Now I'm like wt! I am going crazy and have since been in no contact but I find that this **** sucks and the more I go no contact the more she's on my mind. I go to the gym, hangout with the guys, go on dates with other chicks but still there she is at the back of my mind. What has helped you guys get over your ex in the past?

Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Strikercris View Post
    Hey guys I have read all the sob stories on here and I definitely feel your pain. About a month ago my ex fiancee called it quits on us and gave me this whole bs about she needed time and space, so I did what any real dude would do and that was let her go and gave her space well during this period I was still talking to her and later on I go and find out that she has been communicating with her ex. She also went to go stay with him in san diego and now she even lives with the dude both her and her son. Now I'm like wt! I am going crazy and have since been in no contact but I find that this **** sucks and the more I go no contact the more she's on my mind. I go to the gym, hangout with the guys, go on dates with other chicks but still there she is at the back of my mind. What has helped you guys get over your ex in the past?
    Time. Keep doing what you're doing bro, you need to stay busy.

You just have to give it time and you will get over her.
    "Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life."

Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Miked2710 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Strikercris View Post
    Took me about 6 to 8 months to completely get over it bro. So don't panic that you're hurting even if several months have gone by. Other than that I would do something selfish in the meantime, commit to a new workout program, go back to school, do night classes, get a better job. Immerse yourself into something that will make you a better person then when you are done hurting over the relationship you will look back and laugh as you are way better off without her and have your shirt together.

I bought a way nicer house, upgraded my degree, and lost 40 lbs. Now I f $ck girls for fun that are leagues over her head. I did it bro and you can too.
    Shut up and squat

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lonn123 View Post
    OP is spot on. Gentlemen..Listen to this guy! It's the best advice ever.. Whether dumper or dumpee. Just went thru a bad break up. 60 days later she contacted me. Never thought I'd hear from her again. DO NOT chase!! As he said its cuts your options and lowers your stock. Hot girls are usually not use to it and it will blow their minds. Repped!
    OK, and how exactly does that benefit you? It only stunts your path to finding a real GF that is even better for you, or actually having fun, and being in peace.

Deep down, we all know what OP's point is. Just forget about them, and keep them in the past. You're lucky if they don't contact you again. Truly, you are. All these "get your ex back" techniques are really an underlying strategy to move on, and leave them in the past. When you get down to the nitty gritty, that's all this is about. Just move on, man.

Registered User Spaghetti Beans's Avatar
    Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spaghetti Beans is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ex's may contact you sooner or later but it doesn't mean they will get back with you. When they do contact they are feeling lonely or stuck in a rut and need reassurance from a man they once loved.

Best advice I can give from my own experience is to look for the next lady in your life and so on.

Can I get some reps (don't ask ...don't get right?)

I just had a call from my ex. I broke things off almost three months ago, we've been full NC for about a month and beforehand we're only in contact to sort out remaining items and bills from the house we shared together.

I decided to answer and she'd heard that my Dad has been quite unwell, so wanted to know what was up. She got emotional saying how much she misses me and my family and how much her family miss me as well.

Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abjam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just had a call from my ex. I broke things off almost three months ago, we've been full NC for about a month and beforehand we're only in contact to sort out remaining items and bills from the house we shared together.

I decided to answer and she'd heard that my Dad has been quite unwell, so wanted to know what was up. She got emotional saying how much she misses me and my family and how much her family miss me as well.
    I'm going to quote yourself here.

Sound's like the phone call took you a step or two backwards. She is realizing she messed up, she thought the grass was greener on the other side when all she had to do was water the grass and it could have been greener

Originally Posted by Abjam View Post
    I'm going to quote yourself here.

Sound's like the phone call took you a step or two backwards. She is realizing she messed up, she thought the grass was greener on the other side when all she had to do was water the grass and it could have been greener
    The thing is I was the one who broke it off, she wanted to stay together and try long distance.

I am at a low point right now between the breakup, my Dad, work pressures.

She's already moved away now.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exes always come back?

Well, not this one. Not ever.

Then again I don't play games.

Registered User triathlonrunner's Avatar
    triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) triathlonrunner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So my ex contacted me after about a month of no contact. She is asking me questions that she doesn't really need to be. I assume she wants to see me. I say lets get together time/place. She says "sure!", but then responds, "i'll let you know that morning if i feel like driving. i've been on the road a lot lately." (she now lives about 35 minutes away). I told her we should just do it some other time that will work better.

Did I play this correctly?
    College Student...Future Army Officer

GEAUX LSU TIGERS 1958 2003 2007

WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WunNDun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends...

Why did you break up?

What is your end goal in all this?

ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ElixanderVild1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So my ex contacted me after about a month of no contact. She is asking me questions that she doesn't really need to be. I assume she wants to see me. I say lets get together time/place. She says "sure!", but then responds, "i'll let you know that morning if i feel like driving. i've been on the road a lot lately." (she now lives about 35 minutes away). I told her we should just do it some other time that will work better.

I am going to assume the questions she was asking where all about your current life situation, she was asking for her own reassurance. She felt guilty about hurting you, so she called and asked a bunch of questions to make sure you weren't suicidal.. Now she knows you're not she will be done with you. You asking her to see you just shows her that you're still in love with her, so not only does she get rid of her guilt but she also gets an ego boost... Let me guess, she didn't feel like driving? What a surprise... I mean what does that even mean? No one feels like driving, it's just something you do.

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    All you guys who are like "Yeah we went NC, she called me last week and we talked a while" dont really seem to grasp what NC is

DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Exiled93 View Post
    Exactly. Keep in mind after you break up your ex will probably not want to get back together. The messages,snapchats,contact is all just a game they play.

They win if you respond. They broke up with you, they don't care about you(or trying not to). So just live your lives and go on. Stay busy.

Trying to take my own advice here lol but it's the truth!
    Listen to this advice. Even friendly/mutual/amiable break ups follow the same pattern. She isn't trying to get back with you. If she's texting, snapchatting, contacting you...it's a control thing for her. Women aren't like men. Men have pack mentality--we help get each other laid at the bar. Women have a competitive mentality--they'll stab their best friend to attract a guy they both have their eyes on. An ex contacting you is her way of making sure she's still on your mind. Don't fall for this. Women are biologically programmed to test your "alpha gene"--if you fall for her test, then she knows she's got you wrapped around her finger. That's unattractive and she'll continue her game while you get nothing in return.

Ignore her. Live your life. Improve yourself. You are a man--hit the gym, learn how to appreciate scotch, hang with your boys, travel, do something you've never done. Hell, go to a wine tasting to actually learn how to taste wine--you'll meet girls there and you'll pick up a skill that women will find interesting as hell. Improve yourself. Nothing drops panties faster than a well rounded MAN who can discuss the NEW things he's done in his life over the past year. The most interesting guys are the ones who have things to talk about that show what they've DONE in their lives. I know some of you guys know this first hand. Forget the ex--let her test you, you ignore it. If you are TRULY meant to be with her--then you'll feel it when you've improved yourself and opened your eyes to some new things in your life. Trust me.

DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC2532 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

So, I don't think you played it wrong. You could play it better. You need to get the upperhand here. She's testing you with the questions. You making your assumption is you failing the test. Next time, don't fall for her. Don't assume anything. Let her tell you she wants to see you. Your response should be for her to give you a time she wants to come to YOUR place or YOUR town. Whatever date and time she says--you are busy. You don't owe her why you are busy. But you are busy. Then YOU suggest another time a day or two later.

Why does this work? Well, it shows her that you are in control. You have a busy life. You don't have time to play games. If she wants to see you, she'll come to you. You've got enough going on in your life and people want your time. You turn down that first offer because you are a busy man with other things. BUT--you might have time two days after that. This puts in her head that you are in demand and while you can't drop things for her, you can fit her in. Now you have the upper hand.

gekoorb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink Wow! Very much needed advice.

I know this thread is years and years old (and meant for men) the but wow I really needed to hear this.

My gf of 5 years broke up with me three days ago. Says she still loves me and all that crap, but doesn't want to be with me and needs time to be alone. But, ofcourse she still wants me to message her like normal.

I tell her I can't do that and she immediately says okay let's give it another chance etc, then 5 mins later, after getting my hopes up, she decides she doesnt and crushes me even harder. After that she says she's sorry and if that's what I want she won't message me anymore. I'm like good, it has to be done because I have to start getting over you.

Bring on the next day and **** me has it been hard not to message her all morning -_- but I manage it. Midway through the day, whattya know? she messages me and I crack almost instantly and message back. (**** SAKE!)

Its like I take a few steps forward in healing myself and she drags me right back to the start.

After reading alot of these posts I've decided tomorrow is the day! I'm not going to text her (fingers crossed) no matter how many times she texts me!!

I just bloody hope you guys are right! Though I do get a little comfort in some of the stories about having fun and meeting other women and moving on. Even though that is hard to see right now!

Tomorrow is a new day!

B x

Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast