Thread: poo ;)

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)

poo ;)

Embarassing topic, but whatever.

So I WAS completely regular. Every morning within an hour or so of waking up I'd have a bowel movement. Like clockwork. Everything was great.

Now I've had to start woking out first thing in the morning and typically it takes 1.5 to 2 hours total (cardio and weights, plus some stretching). I've been doing this for the past few weeks and its been going great so far. One problem. It totally interferes with my, uh, bathroom schedule. I've been so stopped up lately and only going every few days. Any advice on how to get things moving?? Thanks!

Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Chubbs387 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by thegymbum View Post

So I WAS completely regular. Every morning within an hour or so of waking up I'd have a bowel movement. Like clockwork. Everything was great.

Now I've had to start woking out first thing in the morning and typically it takes 1.5 to 2 hours total (cardio and weights, plus some stretching). I've been doing this for the past few weeks and its been going great so far. One problem. It totally interferes with my, uh, bathroom schedule. I've been so stopped up lately and only going every few days. Any advice on how to get things moving?? Thanks!
    well...uh...this is an awkward topic...

but in all seriousness...my grandma always eats prunes to keep her from getting consitpated. i ate a few once when i was little, and man, i had diarrhea all day! so if you can stomach it, it might be something worth adding to your diet.
    Bench:
    current- 150 /// goal- 200

"I might be weak now, but eventually I'll be stronger. You, on the other hand, will always be a douchebag."

GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GForce78NJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    more you eat, the more you poop. Maybe add some more calories and some extra fiber or coffee to your day. BTW why is pooping an embarrassing subject? Human nature
    "Fear was what stood between a man and an extraordinary life, and the surest way through it was to stare it down over and over until that gaze became habit." - the Pat Tillman Story

sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sojazu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drink 8 fl oz of prune juice in the morning, usually I chase it with v8 or something (to hide the taste in my mouth).

Do that for like 2 weeks straight and you'll be regular again.

I used to eat sunflower seeds whole, husk and all, so you can imagine how constipated that can get.

rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rhizome has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You've just gotta get up a little bit earlier, sit on the can and pinch out that loaf come hell or high water or your eyes pop out and you pass out from pushing so hard.

mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000) mti87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drink some coffee after the gym works great for me.. If that doesn't work get some metamucil and take that at night and in the AM you'll be good to go.

typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10) typh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm sure you get up in the AM and are in a rush to workout because you only have so much time and then need to get to work? Perhaps wake up 30 minutes earlier to give yourself that extra few minute to relax. Since you wake up and workout are you skipping other morning rituals like a cup of coffee that would help push things through in the AM? Otherwise you could throw in 10 minutes of cardio like sprints, etc to help loosen you up so after your workout... Just some thoughts. Otherwise Probiotics, Prunes, post workout fiber one cereal Good luck!
    . t y p h o n .

Nice shoes brah, they match your shirt.....

"Steal from yourselves, it never felt so good" - Chevelle

TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TRIdoc9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since started taking omega fish oil caps, havent gone a day without. good for the heart, knees and of course "numero dos".

bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000) bseidl is just really nice. (+1000)

Poop thread by a girl! Sweet!

Originally Posted by Chubbs387
    my grandma always eats prunes to keep her from getting consitpated. i ate a few once when i was little, and man, i had diarrhea all day! so if you can stomach it, it might be something worth adding to your diet.

Granny poop! Sweet!

This thread is AWESOME!

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by rhizome View Post
    You've just gotta get up a little bit earlier, sit on the can and pinch out that loaf come hell or high water or your eyes pop out and you pass out from pushing so hard.
    LOL

Agreed. Everyone else is recommended to put things IN her body when she's just trying to get something OUT.

Sit on the can and try to squeeze one out at the same time each day and eventually your body will get into the rhythm on its own.

spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spicyprice has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    LOL

Agreed. Everyone else is recommended to put things IN her body when she's just trying to get something OUT.

Sit on the can and try to squeeze one out at the same time each day and eventually your body will get into the rhythm on its own.

And hemorrhoids will surely follow!!!!
    What's Spicy Training For?? LIFE MOTHER F-ER!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155227363

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Include some flaxseed in a shake before bed. You will have to crap by morning. Try 1-2 tablespoons of flaxseed.
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) energenetic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just curious, has your water intake changed since you started working out in the morning? obviously soluble fiber (not insoluble) will make or break your regularity, but in order for it to work properly, you need to ensure you're drinking enough water *especially* during and after consuming fibrous foods or fiber supplements.

also, pay attention to the number of grams of fiber you're getting each day. If i recall correctly, RDA is 20-25g, but your body may require more based on your diet or new routine.

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks so much for all the replies! I really appreciate the feedback

I'll give the prune juice a shot, can't hurt. I'll just replace a few grams of carbohydrate at my morning meal with the juice and see how that goes. I'm also going to try to up my fiber a little (I've been avoiding bulky foods like veggies and high fiber stuff because I get so FULL on my meal plan and am trying to eat more "dense" stuff, but I thinkthat's backfiring!). The time thing is also a good point. A few extra minutes on the can in the mornining might help. And the water- I think one problem is I drink a ton of water before/during/after my workout but not a lot throughout the rest of the day, so maybe I'm not getting enogh with my food. Thanks everyone! Kudos!

andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrerox80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks so much for all the replies! I really appreciate the feedback

I'll give the prune juice a shot, can't hurt. I'll just replace a few grams of carbohydrate at my morning meal with the juice and see how that goes. I'm also going to try to up my fiber a little (I've been avoiding bulky foods like veggies and high fiber stuff because I get so FULL on my meal plan and am trying to eat more "dense" stuff, but I thinkthat's backfiring!). The time thing is also a good point. A few extra minutes on the can in the mornining might help. And the water- I think one problem is I drink a ton of water before/during/after my workout but not a lot throughout the rest of the day, so maybe I'm not getting enogh with my food. Thanks everyone! Kudos!
    there are denser things than veggies w/ fiber. even fruit is higher cal, but gnu bars, kashi go lean, beans, bulgur, etc. but has your food changed or is it just the time of your workout? if the latter, and you poo'd a certain amount of time after waking up, just wake up earlier so you have that time before you work out.

Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taurean508 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    but wait, women don't poop?

mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbieker1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I cut, I tend to have trouble here. I kid you not, I purchased some rolling tobacco, and will occasionally roll and smoke a cig when I suspect a chud is nearly on deck. That gets things moving.
    Cutting. Commenced January 19th, 2015 @ 211 lbs. Goal: 168 lbs.

happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000) happytrails is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Taurean508 View Post

mind = blown man

mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mtrx804 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Taurean508 View Post
    i heard it was a very rare occasion and it smells like roses...idk if i can stomach it if this may be false so i haven tested it

karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    LOL

Careful. You can quite seriously injure yourself if you push too hard.

I luv Demi Lovato! U mad? Skullaway's Avatar
    Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    And hemorrhoids will surely follow!!!!
    This

U shant force the turd.

Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000) Puppywhirl is just really nice. (+1000)

Wait.... Girls Poop?!

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    troll thread

girls dont pop

thread closed

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtrx804 View Post
    i heard it was a very rare occasion and it smells like roses...idk if i can stomach it if this may be false so i haven tested it
    i saw a video on the internet once and apparently brazilian girl's poop tastes like ice cream?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000) BB4239 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haha funny ass thread.

MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500) MrMcCarthy is not very helpful. (-500)
    OP are you really 5'6" and under 100 pounds? If so, are you really eating enough to actually have regular bowel movements?

dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100) dubtastic is not very well liked. (-100)
    It's all about intake and content in the bowels. You probably need to increase your water consumption and fiber intake. If you cannot eat an apple per day, try taking mixing a little benefiber in with a drink or a meal followed by atleast 1 lrg glass of water. Give that a try, it's kept me regular for months. I also got that advice from a colon rectal dr.