Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    fcuk5 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

GF Cheated, don't know what to do.

Need your guys' help. used to have an account but didnt use it for years and it was deleted.

My gf went out the other night with some friends and got drunk, she called me but i didnt pick up and i had a weird voice mail about 7 minutes long, she had left the phone on and running and i could hear background voices. it was her crying saying she wanted to spend the rest of her life with me to her friend. i knew something was up and when i called her on it the next day she said she was just incredibly drunk and nothing was wrong. today she texted me and said she had something to tell me it was eating her inside. she told me she kissed her friend (who is a guy that used to like her) on the cheek but he said she tried to out right kiss him. she was drunk so i dont think anything she has to say is legible. she just told me this today though which is 3 days later. I don't know what the **** to do, been together 2 years have all the same friends, i love her so much. =( help misc =(

Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Diab0lic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cant make a ho a housewife son

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well she says she killed a guy on the cheek, which probably means she blew him, so dump her and move on.
    2 more years until official Misc doctor status

I always rep back

Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Riceboi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    leave and don't look back

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    she's being honest with u and its eating her inside for wrongdoing it. Find the guy.

Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Athlete218 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my ex girlfriend pulled the same sh*t.... literally.

she told me he went in for the kiss and she turned her head and his lips "nicked" hers... then i'd get woken up at 3 am and have a little more added to the story, then a few weeks later a little more added (again, in the middle of the night she wakes me up for this crap)... and it happened one last time.... more added to it (making it worse)... to they slept in the same bed.

she got on her knees, begging and crying and years later she did it again w/ a new guy. I moved out while she was at work and haven't seen her since. 6 yr relationship down the drain.

Once they start lying, they can't be trusted

Originally Posted by Diab0lic View Post
    Cant make a ho a housewife son
    funny thing is i said this to her the day after as a joke making fun of her "i wanna be with him for ever".

my biggest piss off is why would she even kiss him on the cheek. i have a good friend who was there that night he said that she only kissed him on the cheek but i don't know. so messed right now

EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50) EntropyS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    **** hos
    Get money

Wat goin on in here?In!! bigBOSSguy's Avatar
    bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigBOSSguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fcuk5 View Post
    funny thing is i said this to her the day after as a joke making fun of her "i wanna be with him for ever".

my biggest piss off is why would she even kiss him on the cheek. i have a good friend who was there that night he said that she only kissed him on the cheek but i don't know. so messed right now
    what?

Originally Posted by Athlete218 View Post

she told me he went in for the kiss and she turned her head and his lips "nicked" hers... then i'd get woken up at 3 am and have a little more added to the story, then a few weeks later a little more added (again, in the middle of the night she wakes me up for this crap)... and it happened one last time.... more added to it (making it worse)... to they slept in the same bed.

she got on her knees, begging and crying and years later she did it again w/ a new guy. I moved out while she was at work and haven't seen her since. 6 yr relationship down the drain.

sh*t man this is good. i know they cant be trusted. shes never lied before but has done some shady **** and i called her on all of it before and told her today look how its ended up i know i cant just forgive her even if she only kissed on the cheek

Originally Posted by bigBOSSguy View Post
    she's being honest with u and its eating her inside for wrongdoing it. Find the guy.
    its not the guys fault. he would never let it ammount to anything more he just said what he thought she was trying to do. if she actually did this and he was like that he could have taken her way further than that. my problem is if i let this go how do i have any trust or a good relationship what so ever?

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you've lost trust, which is the only thing that keeps healthy relationships going.

its time to start withdrawing immediately and starting the process of getting over her

promptly breakup, otherwise you will feel more heartache down the line. forgiving her will happen, but not for a long time after you have broken up.

CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000) CrispyWilly is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just let it go and watch closely for any progression on this. A drunken peck on the cheek is pretty fukking innocent to be fair and since your friend has backed up her story and you have that ridiculous sounding voicemail, i'd say you have no reason to think that she's lying other than miscscience. She might be, she might not. But if you want a relationship with this chick you have to let it go, on the outside at least.

edit - can't believe some people are suggesting immediately dropping a two year relationship over a drunken pec on the cheek. lol. I do that as a greeting, ffs. Doesn't mean i want to fukaho

Originally Posted by CrispyWilly View Post
    Just let it go and watch closely for any progression on this. A drunken peck on the cheek is pretty fukking innocent to be fair and since your friend has backed up her story and you have that ridiculous sounding voicemail, i'd say you have no reason to think that she's lying other than miscscience. She might be, she might not. But if you want a relationship with this chick you have to let it go, on the outside at least.

edit - can't believe some people are suggesting immediately dropping a two year relationship over a drunken pec on the cheek. lol. I do that as a greeting, ffs. Doesn't mean i want to fukaho
    thanks mate. im gonna meet up with my good buddy tomorrow and ask advice. she would never cheat so i don't know what to say i need more of the story, i need to hear from the guy she kissed on the cheek. this is her first time lieing though which is the biggest thing for me i think i would instantly dealt with it if she told me the next day.

Evolutionary cul-de-sac MrFrumble's Avatar
    MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000) MrFrumble is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CrispyWilly View Post
    Then why is it eating away at HER? She knows it was more than that, HE knows it was more than that. By the sounds of it, the other male might only had to have acted in a slightly different way to have gotten into her pants, but came on too strong or did something to pop the bubble and make her guilt up. She was putting herself out there, available for seduction I believe the phrase is, yet only got the guilts after. And the OP's gut is telling him it's "Defcon 4" time too, and the gut should never be ignored.

What is a girl in a "happy" relationship DOING going out without her man and WITH another man who she knows wants her anyway?....surPRISE SURprise, they almost end up banging.

Geez, Who'da thunk it!

OP get to the bottom of what's happening in your woman's head. Get her drunk and talking if necessary. Why is she putting herself out there? If she's hopelessly fuxored in the head, and your trust is truly broken, then start withdrawing all of yourself that you have invested in her, otherwise you'll end up stomped on.

KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KillerRabbity has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

they can't be trusted
    fixed

Originally Posted by MrFrumble View Post
    Then why is it eating away at HER? She knows it was more than that, HE knows it was more than that. By the sounds of it, the other male might only had to have acted in a slightly different way to have gotten into her pants, but came on too strong or did something to pop the bubble and make her guilt up. She was putting herself out there, available for seduction I believe the phrase is, yet only got the guilts after. And the OP's gut is telling him it's "Defcon 4" time too, and the gut should never be ignored.

What is a girl in a "happy" relationship DOING going out without her man and WITH another man who she knows wants her anyway?....surPRISE SURprise, they almost end up banging.

Geez, Who'da thunk it!

OP get to the bottom of what's happening in your woman's head. Get her drunk and talking if necessary. Why is she putting herself out there? If she's hopelessly fuxored in the head, and your trust is truly broken, then start withdrawing all of yourself that you have invested in her, otherwise you'll end up stomped on.

definately gonna get to the bottom of this. for now i have told her to do whatever she wants because i don't care. she is saying she is very sorry and that she hasnt done a proper job of showing me how much she loves me.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it took 3 days to tell you she kissed him on the cheek OR 3 days to convince everyone at the party to go along with her story?

i'm going with the latter
    Misc Med Crew

Registered User The_Australian_Oak's Avatar
    The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000) The_Australian_Oak is just really nice. (+1000)
    firstly, her 'accidentally' calling you that night with her claiming 'she wants to spend the rest of her life with you' was a set up. guranteed. she pulled this to try sway you.

secondly, she kissed him. no buts about it. possibly ****ed, but i cant gurantee that. shes again, tried to sway you, by twisting the truth.

finally, if you continue to date her. she will cheat again.

but your emotions will most likely get the better of you and you will continue to date her until she cheats again. alot of guys on here have been through similar situations, myself included, so take my advice brah. drop her.
    a leopard can't change its spots

RIP Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian

IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10) IsmellMYfarts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sounds like she sucked him off

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just gotta sit down and really talk with her to find out what was going through her mind. If what she did will cause you to resent her no matter what she does to try to make up for it there is no point in staying with her. If you think you both can honestly get past this then make a try to work things out.

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)

This is true OP.... My exfiance who I thought was the most trustworthy girl ever did this exactly.

I read a txt she sent saying "how's your good looking penis"... When I confronted her it went from he's just a friend nothing happened--> I just saw him naked --> I just gave him head--> I was drunk n slept with him but it was only once. I love u and only want u. --> he's my bf and I'm in love with him.

^^^ all that within 2days of breakup.... I was devestated OP. Don't ever trust a girl in small lies. NEVER

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fcuk5 View Post
    sh*t man this is good. i know they cant be trusted. shes never lied before but has done some shady **** and i called her on all of it before and told her today look how its ended up i know i cant just forgive her even if she only kissed on the cheek

Dude same here bro... Peeps always ask and I even got some pm's here at one point asking "if I could redo one thing in my fckd up rship with ex, what would it be?".... I WISH I WOULD HAVE LEFT HER AFTER THE FIRST SHADY EVENT

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't think I'd break up with her per se, but I would make her my personal ****ting post... I would probably treat her like crap and/or be extremely distant. If I really hated her, I would make her fall in love and then crush her.
    i wil rep u if i get a chance

Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A drunken kiss on the cheek doesn't warrant a break up in itself. People do stupid shyt when they're drunk. I wouldn't even call it cheating. Calm down ffs.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Virten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I agree with some of the guys here. I don't think you can fully trust her anymore so you should just let it burn now. You will just suffer if you keep letting it linger around you. Move on and find someone better.

I know how this feels because I was in a similar situation and instead of letting her go, I was weak and kept her around. It ended up being a vicious cycle for about a year after we broke up and I wished I would have just completely cut her off because I felt like I wasted a year for what? For nothing.

Dude same here bro... Peeps always ask and I even got some pm's here at one point asking "if I could redo one thing in my fckd up rship with ex, what would it be?".... I WISH I WOULD HAVE LEFT HER AFTER THE FIRST SHADY EVENT
    Trust people who have experienced this but if you must learn it from experience then so be it. For some, that's what it takes. Like myself.
    USN Vet
    Cutting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160718511

short term:
    150 lbs by july 18
    145 lbs by august 8
    140 lbs by sept 1
    maintain until nov
    bulk nov-feb

chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Seriously bro, do you think it would really be eating at her and have her crying if it was just a kiss on the cheek. Even if it was a kiss on the lips? Get out now before it ends up being 5 years and then she does this again. There's so many women out there

Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ggdograa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this this this

i broke up with last gf over her kissing a random dude. she says the same bs "he came onto me i couldn't push him back bla bla i'm a whore"

once a cheater always a cheater
    "I don't eat for enjoyment. I eat for sustenance."

xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000) xdestron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey OP, when she was saying, "I want to be with him forever"...

she was talking about the other guy.

chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaally will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    one more thing. How did she even get herself in that predicament anyways? Why was she so close to that guy? Were they snuggling? She should have never been in that position, getting drunk with some dudes other then you? WTF? Leave now! I know its difficult after being with her for 2 years, but it's going to be even more difficult after 5 years.