Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500) slavko is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How do women react to a random approach?

Lets say you're at the store, school, or even a bar. How do you usually react when a guy is trying to pick you up whether he is good looking or not?
    You're only an atheist until you're on your deathbed.

taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    anything a girl tells you about this subject would be misleading information. women will say/think one thing but behave differently

if you wanna know how women react to men approaching them in different situations, you learn that from men that have approached thousands of women. they are the only ones with real experience and knowledge on the matter

thankfully those guys go to this forum and post all their findings for free. here ya go

http://www.theattractionforums.com/general-discussion/

and if you want a quick answer to your question ive approached 800+ women on the streets and at shopping centers over the last 2 years. ive probably had only 7 women outright tell me to leave the moment i talk to them. every other girl would let me speak to them.

if a woman is letting you speak to her it means she is still judging your game and seeing whether or not you are interesting to her or boring. when you get the vibe that she wants to leave, she has decided you are not good enough for her so just walk away.

id say ive gotten like 300 phone numbers in the last two years. but numbers mean nothing. about 250 of them were real and 50 were fake. of the real numbers i tried to set up dates and only 50 of the girls agreed to hang out with me. i banged 6 women in the last two years. so that means i approached 800 women and banged 6 of them

but i only approach super hot girls so, meh at least i banged 6 hot chicks ya know

coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50) coonBUSkid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by taketobreak View Post
    anything a girl tells you about this subject would be misleading information. women will say/think one thing but behave differently

if you wanna know how women react to men approaching them in different situations, you learn that from men that have approached thousands of women. they are the only ones with real experience and knowledge on the matter

thankfully those guys go to this forum and post all their findings for free. here ya go

and if you want a quick answer to your question ive approached 800+ women on the streets and at shopping centers over the last 2 years. ive probably had only 7 women outright tell me to leave the moment i talk to them. every other girl would let me speak to them.

if a woman is letting you speak to her it means she is still judging your game and seeing whether or not you are interesting to her or boring. when you get the vibe that she wants to leave, she has decided you are not good enough for her so just walk away.

id say ive gotten like 300 phone numbers in the last two years. but numbers mean nothing. about 250 of them were real and 50 were fake. of the real numbers i tried to set up dates and only 50 of the girls agreed to hang out with me. i banged 6 women in the last two years. so that means i approached 800 women and banged 6 of them

but i only approach super hot girls so, meh at least i banged 6 hot chicks ya know
    lol, sure mate

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How is noone commenting on this post?

I mean...

..."only super hot"...

...I'm speechless. And disappointed.

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by slavko View Post
    Lets say you're at the store, school, or even a bar. How do you usually react when a guy is trying to pick you up whether he is good looking or not?

It's like this:

Billy Bob is the random attractive guy.

*Billy Bob walks up to girl buying chicken feed* "Yer mighty pudry, wanna go pig wrestlin'?

Peggy Sue: "Sure!"

Bobby Joe is the random non-attractive guy.

Bobby Joe: "Wanna go back to my barn and do some hay stackin'?"

Ellie May: "Pa! Git yer shotgun!!"
    Stop your grinnin' and drop your linen.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post
    It's like this:

Billy Bob is the random attractive guy.

*Billy Bob walks up to girl buying chicken feed* "Yer mighty pudry, wanna go pig wrestlin'?

Peggy Sue: "Sure!"

Bobby Joe is the random non-attractive guy.

Bobby Joe: "Wanna go back to my barn and do some hay stackin'?"

Ellie May: "Pa! Git yer shotgun!!"
    Makes sense. Wanna go fer a dip in mah cee-ment pond?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500) She-Devil is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I was actually approached yesterday while grocery shopping. A man came up to me and said, "Hey can I ask you a question?"
    Me: "Sure, what's up?"
    Him: "Are you single?"
    Me: "No, sorry"
    Him: "Oh.. you didn't look like the kind of girl who would be single anyway."

I just said thanks and that was that. It's extremely flattering but it also really puts you on the spot considering you don't have much to go on except physical appearances. I would advise any guy going with the random-approach to steer towards friendly and not sexual (at least until you've exchanged a few texts). Unless you happen to be highly attractive/ her type, it can unintentionally come off kind of creepy.

While it's true I have a boyfriend, it would have been much less awkward if he had said something like: "Hey can I ask you a question? What's the difference between ____ and _____?" pertaining to what I was browsing in the store. Or maybe "Have you ever noticed...?"

It just leaves room to segue into conversation and you can go from there

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    How is noone commenting on this post?

I mean...

..."only super hot"...

...I'm speechless. And disappointed.
    All the ladies are too busy pm-ing him phone numbers in the hope that we are hot enough to bang him.

Duh.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000) Elfie. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    Makes sense. Wanna go fer a dip in mah cee-ment pond?
    Only if you treat me to a fine dinner of possum (the one that we ran over in the tractor on the way to the pond) afterwards.

Originally Posted by RebeccaG View Post
    All the ladies are too busy pm-ing him phone numbers in the hope that we are hot enough to bang him.

Duh.
    Lol.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Elfie. View Post
    Only if you treat me to a fine dinner of possum (the one that we ran over in the tractor on the way to the pond) afterwards.
    Pa don't think I be ready for a tractor but I have my trusty pack-mule Bessy. I hope flies don't bother you none.

taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100) taketobreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    800 approaches in two years really isnt that high of a number for a average PUA

every month i try to designate 3-4 days that as my approach days

on each approach day i go to the city and walk around approaching women

in two years that puts me at about about 72 approach days

i approach easily 14+ women on each approach day. so id say ive approached at least 800 girls in the last two years and ive had sex with 6 of them. so i have a very low success rate, but i dont care, the only way for me to get what i want is to go out into the world and try to obtain it.

i want to be a player that bangs lots of hot chicks and theres only one way for me to make that happen. i have to walk the path i want to walk

and i only go after the super hot chicks because thats my preference

rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000) rcswent is just really nice. (+1000)

i approach easily 14+ women on each approach day. so id say ive approached at least 800 girls in the last two years and ive had sex with 6 of them. so i have a very low success rate, but i dont care, the only way for me to get what i want is to go out into the world and try to obtain it.

i want to be a player that bangs lots of hot chicks and theres only one way for me to make that happen. i have to walk the path i want to walk

Coached by one of the best ~ off season and contest prep!http://www.prepbyalex.com

Damn those success %s make me feel great about mine lol. I've probably bedded 80%ish of the women who I set out to get. Now the whole game has kind of lost its appeal over the last couple years, though. I guess that means I'm growing up? Damn it.

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    At least this guy has a sense of humor.

Damn those success %s make me feel great about mine lol. I've probably bedded 80%ish of the women who I set out to get. Now the whole game has kind of lost its appeal over the last couple years, though. I guess that means I'm growing up? Damn it.
    80% is a good success rate

I have less than a 1% success rate. so your success rate is like 8700% greater than mine. aint too bad

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP IMO the best place to meet someone is at some kind of an event/during an activity. Reason is you already know you have an interest in common before you even talk to her.

For example, I'm a snowboarder, one of the best places for me to meet females is while snowboarding/on a ski lift. No pressure, already having fun, etc. Its basically just a chance encounter and conversation comes easy. End up hanging out for the rest of the day/event, etc.

Attempting to approach a random female at a bar or somewhere like that is alright but it has 10x more pressure. I wouldn't even bother approaching someone in this setting.

Originally Posted by She-Devil View Post
    I was actually approached yesterday while grocery shopping. A man came up to me and said, "Hey can I ask you a question?"

I just said thanks and that was that. It's extremely flattering but it also really puts you on the spot considering you don't have much to go on except physical appearances. I would advise any guy going with the random-approach to steer towards friendly and not sexual (at least until you've exchanged a few texts). Unless you happen to be highly attractive/ her type, it can unintentionally come off kind of creepy.

While it's true I have a boyfriend, it would have been much less awkward if he had said something like: "Hey can I ask you a question? What's the difference between ____ and _____?" pertaining to what I was browsing in the store. Or maybe "Have you ever noticed...?"

It just leaves room to segue into conversation and you can go from there
    Yeah, asking someone if they are single is a bad idea. If they are seeing someone and aren't looking for someone new they will always bring it up sometime during the conversation.

"Are you single?"

"......................."

*awkwardness...*

deracate chinese frower Mindi912's Avatar
    Location: Space Cadet City, ToughCookieVille, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mindi912 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I used to work in a gym right next to a casino.

The casino would validate my parking. So one day I'm in the lift with a random dude and he's like can we go out for drink.

I remember saying yes but thinking no! TOO LATE....

He said cool we'll meet up around 6pm if that's cool.... Again I said yes (I'd already agreed to the drinks. )

Well I stood him up and hid in the gym for an extra two hours before leaving, just in case I ran into him outside.

anyway guys the only reason i posted in this thread at all was to say this is a bad place to get this kind of information

if you wanna know about how girls react to being approached then you have to ask the players that do it alot and succeed alot. those guys are the only ones who know what they are talking about .

i do it alot and i do not succeed alot. so at best all i can tell you is how to fail.

the best free pua forum on the internet is http://www.theattractionforums.com . thats the best place to ask these questions

Pa don't think I be ready for a tractor but I have my trusty pack-mule Bessy. I hope flies don't bother you none.
    *Sigh* fine, I'll just bring my shovel if we're to catch us some some dinner, should work for flies too (in case of huge synthol flies)

RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RebeccaG is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyway guys the only reason i posted in this thread at all was to say this is a bad place to get this kind of information

if you wanna know about how girls react to being approached then you have to ask the players that do it alot and succeed alot. those guys are the only ones who know what they are talking about .

i do it alot and i do not succeed alot. so at best all i can tell you is how to fail.

the best free pua forum on the internet is http://www.theattractionforums.com . thats the best place to ask these questions
    Definitely.

If you want to know how a woman is going to react to being approached by a guy, ask a forum full of guys trying to get laid.
    DAYUM!!!

"Be stronger than your vagina"

tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by She-Devil View Post
    this guy sounds like a tool. heres how my conversation would go...

me: do beautiful women always shop at this store
    you: i have a boyfriend
    me: o rlly? i have 3 goldfish
    you: what?
    me: oh. i thought we were talking about things that dont matter

if she doesnt chuckle from that then pick your ball up and run the other way...fast. if she does than your in! amirite?
    i hate to lose more than i love to win - #17

I grip the bar with no gloves because it gives me the feeling of gripping a nice hard cawk : .KraZed

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tha_deuce View Post

if she doesnt chuckle from that then pick your ball up and run the other way...fast. if she does than your in! amirite?

Sounds right to me.

I, for one, welcome any and all positive attention. I don't care whether the attention-giver is good looking or not.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

you, sir, get my reps, which are on recharge now

1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 1nationundergod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    taketobreak is not lieing. I know guys who approach 20-30 girls a day.

tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000) tha_deuce is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1nationundergod View Post
    taketobreak is not lieing. I know guys who approach 20-30 girls a day.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmYT6qlyIws

???

I grip the bar with no gloves because it gives me the feeling of gripping a nice hard cawk : .KraZed

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

is that a good place to get information? At least the guys here are trying to meet women, for the lack of a better word "organically." When you recite the same lines over and over to women, you're whole personality is rehearsed, what do you do when you want to have a real relationship with a women? Magic tricks and word play isn't going to be enough.

Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thatdarndragon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

this made me giggle. thanks for that!

FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50) FitWish will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is great! I love when a big guy has game and know what he wants. My best guy friend ..a big dude (best man at our wedding) had GAME! Let me tell you he is a cool yet sweet guy. good with the ladies and always attracted the most beautiful women out there!

Originally Posted by Thatdarndragon View Post
    this made me giggle. thanks for that!
    oh hai purdy lady

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Vids/pics or it didn't happen.

Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow