Thread: Cheerios??

SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cheerios??

I trying to get ripped but i frekn love cheerios.. so sometimes i eat a bowl full. How bad are they?? are they setting me back much?

meanmeanstride has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard that trolls love Cheerios. Especially honey nut.

FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50) FF-Jewce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Notsureifsrs, but in the unlikely event that you are... cheereos won't screw you out of getting ripped. Remember anything is okay as long as it's within your calorie levels. Just keep in mind that if you are cutting that you should really focus on getting a lot of protein in so you can retain your gains.
    Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure.

Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Calborn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol dont worry about it. as long as you're not eating cheerios dipped in moose fat, your cut should go well
    Mountains bow down and the seas will roar at the sound of Your name.

Jesus Christ saved my life. And that's nothing to be ashamed of, but it's everything to be proud and thankful of.

RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RepHeavy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SamiAbdul17 View Post
    I trying to get ripped but i frekn love cheerios.. so sometimes i eat a bowl full. How bad are they?? are they setting me back much?
    If you stay inside your calorie goal you can eat whatever you want.
    It takes years of hard work to become an overnight success.
    Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SamiAbdul17 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by FF-Jewce View Post
    Notsureifsrs, but in the unlikely event that you are... cheereos won't screw you out of getting ripped. Remember anything is okay as long as it's within your calorie levels. Just keep in mind that if you are cutting that you should really focus on getting a lot of protein in so you can retain your gains.
    thanks dude.. and i was being serious.. i have a very high protein diet so im not in as much denial anymore.. its just my brother keeps telling me not to eat them cos they very high in sugar... i think im just guna force myself to stop ahah..

thanks heaps.

Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Medster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    your brother is right as he hates having no F***ing milk left in the morning.

Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Fmayi1101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nothing bad with cherios on a bulk, i eat them. Thing is not any protein in there so make sure your diet has enough, and on a cut not to good of an idea considering each serving is 20g of carbs, which can easily become +100 ina bowl.

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SamiAbdul17 View Post
    Cheerios do not keep you from getting ripped. Eat them.