newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) newfiejeff has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

All free weights...need a program

Hi all, I will be 42 the end of this month and I need to lose weight and get my body in shape. I am 6 foot 3 and 230 pounds. What kind of routine can I have without using machines? I have dumbells and barbells and a bench, got any ideas? My body needs a miracele!!!!!

lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lahr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats easy. You have every man's greatest workout tools, dumbbells and barbells. Since you are older, I would start you off with a 3 day split and the best thing to start with would be circuit training. Which means you would perform a full body workout, with light weight, and I would start you out pretty average like say 3 sets of 10 for everything.

So Monday, Wednesday, Friday - Fullbody workout, 1 exercise per muscle group, changing the exercises every week to start off. once you get back in the swing then we will start tricking your body.

Chest: DB flat bench

Back: DB single arm Lat row

Abs: lay flat on floor, with calfs on bench, and perform crunches

Shoulders: DB side raises

Biceps: Concentration Curls

Triceps: DB Kickbacks

Legs: Walking or Jogging 1 mile depending on physical condition

I wouldn't risk starting with more than 25lbs on any exercise until you are comfortable, don't do the barbell without a spotter.

This is an example for you. You can use the workout tracker on bodyspace to find more exercises.