chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500)

Me and some old dude got in a arugement come in for rant.

So I was watching some dude DL as I was waiting for some gym guys I know was squatting. (Only 1 Squat Rack)

He was Dling 150lbs, and his wife was there dling a blank bar. Hes b1tching at his wife that shes doing it wrong. I was about to stop him and tell him hes doing it wrong his form was horrible for DLS. Any ways I ignore him and carry on stretching.

So I start squatting warm up with 1 plate, my friend moves to leg press doing 6 plates.

I go ahead and put on 260lb on squat(inb4weaksquat) Last week was 255x5.

The old guy goes up to my friend and like take 1 plate off, and he goes down sit and start pressing he has his feet close together next to each other, his knees look like there going to break. I am like dude spread your feet apart, he comes up to me and is like.

Me and my friend where squatting with no shoes, hes like I own my own gym your squatting with no shoes, in my gym we don't allow this. I am like dude power lifters even squat bare feet or with converse some times. Hes like no they don't, *i was thinking to my self I own a 40 year old multi million dollar company and I don't brag.

I am like bitch watch me squat your dead lift right now 260x8 which was good he got me raging.

CLIFFS

Old guy that doesn't look like he lifts
    says he owns his own gym
    tells me bad to squat bare foot cuz you loose grip and fall
    I squat his dead lift and he walks away and shuts the fck up

I hate people who tell other people how to lift and they look like ****.

Instead of coming on here and complaining i used that anger to channel to my deep squat power and pulled a new PR

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    troll

Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Hardcore.Lifter is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    No hate but didn't you squat 260 pre-cycle?

chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500) chase007 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hardcore.Lifter View Post
    No hate but didn't you squat 260 pre-cycle?
    Yeah way up to 300lbs But I got a knee injury and I started back to 230 and working my way back up. Lol my ligaments can't keep up to my strength

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    so two people who dont look like they lift got into an argument.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    squatting barefoot does suck but w/e

Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    Lol come at me bro

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SteezyChr View Post
    lifting status: no longer lifting

bb.com status: still posting

gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) gonnebehuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how is it a multi million company? isnt it just a comcast franchise or some ****?

thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Chase all you do is bitch no one cares about your 14 year old level squats, its his gym he doesnt want guys with breast tissue getting hurt. If you dont want to put up with it while your having butt sex instead of lifting, go to another gym.

Originally Posted by thegatekeeper View Post
    Chase all you do is bitch no one cares about your 14 year old level squats, its his gym he doesnt want guys with breast tissue getting hurt. If you dont want to put up with it while your having butt sex instead of lifting, go to another gym.
    Post a picture of you if your so big an swole?

thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thegatekeeper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by chase007 View Post
    Post a picture of you if your so big an swole?
    I have a camera in fact I have 2 one digital and one on my phone. My laptop also has a webcam. I simply do not care what people over the internet think of me unless you are a bodybuilding judge and I am at a competition or you are my training partner or posing coach your opinion of my body doesnt matter. My lifts rape and have raped all of yours. I am much bigger then you and I have never cycled.

UMADIDONTHAVEBITCHTITS

I have a camera in fact I have 2 one digital and one on my phone. My laptop also has a webcam. I simply do not care what people over the internet think of me unless you are a bodybuilding judge and I am at a competition or you are my training partner or posing coach your opinion of my body doesnt matter. My lifts rape and have raped all of yours. I am much bigger then you and I have never cycled.

UMADIDONTHAVEBITCHTITS
    Lol your fat stfu

Lol your fat stfu
    I gained 15 pounds on my nipples cycling a PH

I gained 15 pounds on my nipples cycling a PH
    It was 20lbs

And your fat pls go, brb 5,8 220lbs

It was 20lbs

And your fat pls go, brb 5,8 220lbs
    brB actually work hard eat right dont rely on PHs to get to 170 pounds, come back to me when youve been working out for 4 years like I have natural and even if i was fat i dont care what people think of me becaue I am a bodybuillder and I would be bulking at the time, Ive actually been cutting for 2 months. BRB gonna go back to when i was 15 and squat 260 and 6 plates on leg press because i work hard

brB actually work hard eat right dont rely on PHs to get to 170 pounds, come back to me when youve been working out for 4 years like I have natural and even if i was fat i dont care what people think of me becaue I am a bodybuillder and I would be bulking at the time, Ive actually been cutting for 2 months. BRB gonna go back to when i was 15 and squat 260 and 6 plates on leg press because i work hard
    Brb aruging online is like winning the special olympics your still retarded at the end of the day.

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    lifting status: no longer lifting

bb.com status: still posting
    hators gona hate.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Brb aruging online is like winning the special olympics your still retarded at the end of the day.
    I guess that sais alot for someone whos bigger then you naturally and is in the special olympics?

I guess that sais alot for someone whos bigger then you naturally and is in the special olympics?
    Pics?

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OMG I didn't hate on you because you cycled but now I hate you for this obviously old comment. Lol
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol i dont mean to surface this thread up again but this chase guy is such a ****in loser lolololol

it windy as hel 2day BobbyLight1's Avatar
    BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MILFHunter947 View Post
    lol i dont mean to surface this thread up again but this chase guy is such a ****in loser lolololol
    i agree

BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000) BobbyLight1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol your fat stfu
    gyno brah?

Pics?
    look at his profile?