Antlive718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ready for 1st bulking

I've been reading and doing alot of research on bodybuilding and found out that the only thing that ppl can agree on when it comes to bodybuilding is that you need a proper diet so today is the day that I start my first bulk to get the body I've always wanted I haven't really been able to start now because lack of time and knowledge but now I think I'm ready I will be posting my progress every few months my diet consist of mostly
    apples, bananas,grilled lean chicken,tuna,salad,extra virgin olive oil, natural pb, almonds,cranberries,rasins,cottage cheese,low fat yogurts,water,100% orange juice, oatmeal , whole weat bread, whole weat mini bagels,honey, 2% milk

my supps are o/n 100% oats and whey, optimen multis, and zma for sleeping purposes only I have a hard time sleeping I don't wanna take the creatine Cus I want to look more solid then like a balloon, my goal is to bulk to 150 then cut to 140 don't wanna look to big Cus I'm only 5'5 rite now I'm 128 ...any suggestions on my diet will be great i tried to put up a pick but it said I don't have enough posts so u can look at my ugly body on my profile lol

GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GreatThings has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Ya I'm about to begin my first bulk too. Friends tell me not to worry too much about exact calorie breakdown (Carbs/Fats/Protein). They tell me to basically eat more while keeping protein high, and avoiding unhealthy fats and sugars (except in the morning and post workout). Just keep an eye on the mirror as well as the weight scale, and adjust caloric intake based on how fast/slow your're gaining weight. I recommend you start bulking on 2000-2500, and go from there.

Antlive718 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea I just got a new scale today and I make sure I only eat healthy fats and cut down during the day I eat most of them during morning and I cut down As the day go on