Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Why you should stop chasing women

By nature women are naturally submissive. Also by nature women naturally show a greater tendency to be in touch with their emotions more and display their insecurities out in the open if you're an experienced veteran in the dating game to notice. Even if you are not you can still make the assumption by the endless beauty products and enhancements they are chasing to impress men.

Women have been practicing all of their lives to impress men while boys have been pretty oblivious. Dating tips are sparse while boys are growing up in their adolescence and only become of importance when they are trying to get that one special girl. But, to women it is all they know. Since the playground years they have been scoping out the boys and learning about the social ins and outs of the world. While the boys were busily playing sports and kill one another on the field, girls were figuring out relationships and how to grow up in the world as a girl to impress the boys. Those girls who sat in the corner of the field huddled around in a circle were secretly exercising their mental powers to some day win the boys through indirect persuasion.

Most men are oblivious to these things. Men who are great with women are not and know these things and play on them. They allow women to impress them, show them all the years of practice they have made to acquire the skill of how to impress the boys. Yet, what they find are a flood of guys trying to persuade and pursue them. When you work so hard on something to get good at it wouldn't you want for the world to see? Applaud and watch you as you shine on stage? Yet, with all that practice they have very few men who will lean back, and simply allow the woman to show all her years of work to impress you.

Throughout my life I've witness a small group of men who understood this. They would never pursue women or try to persuade them, yet they had an endless stream of pussy unimaginable to most men. They made it look easy while all the other guys looked from afar, applauded and felt that inner envy and jealousy from within. They think, perhaps it is his muscles, yet I've seen guys absolutely scrawny have an endless pool of women. They think, perhaps it is his money, yet I've seen guys with so little ambition to become rich and live by modest means have an endless pool of women. They think, perhaps it is his looks, yet I've seen short guys, fat guys, the ilk have an endless pool of women.

What these men have figured out is that within the women's genes and circumstances of which they grew up they were training all of their lives to impress men, yet no man allows for this to happen. So, today I encourage you to stop pursuing, stop chasing, stop trying to be witty, because the truth is women want to impress us guys. Look at the beauty industry, it's basically all being marketed to women. Just by looking at clothing you can see that a man can look great in a pair of jeans and a nice dress shirt, where there are endless fashions for women. Let me repeat it, women are doing all of this to impress us guys, so why not just sit back, admire the skills that have taken for her to cultivate all of this and admire it. Quicker yet will you have not only more women in your life but a greater quality of women.

Remember this, the greatest seduction you could EVER lay on a woman is to let her feel and think she is the one seducing YOU. She wants to feel she has put a SPELL over YOU, and why not? Why not allow her that validation when she's worked so hard all of her life to achieve this skill? So guys, stop chasing women NOW.

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    inb4 guys misinterpret this advice and start ignoring and stop approaching women, and complaining about being 25 and being a virgin.

I think both should do equal amount of chasing. Can't be one sided.

And also, you gotta build the attraction first before a girl wants to chase you.
    Last edited by twinpeaks55; 09-05-2010 at 08:08 PM.

gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000) gooober is just really nice. (+1000)
    this man should be repped by all the gods. OP - you always deliver great advice that people NEED to learn and incorporate into their life in order to get more women.

this paragraph is SO truthful. think about how many men women have come up to them spewing line after line in order to get in their pants. now look at the aloof guy who shows some indifference and flirts a little bit and then does his own thing. look at her eyes follow him around the rest of the night.

^^to above post, i agree but the term "chase" needs to be used loosely. a man should never "chase" a women. theres a difference between chasing and (i don't know what word i'm looking for, but i think you feel me) "going after" (maybe?)

twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) twinpeaks55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by gooober View Post
    this man should be repped by all the gods. OP - you always deliver great advice that people NEED to learn and incorporate into their life in order to get more women.

this paragraph is SO truthful. think about how many men women have come up to them spewing line after line in order to get in their pants. now look at the aloof guy who shows some indifference and flirts a little bit and then does his own thing. look at her eyes follow him around the rest of the night.
    I agree. Give little hints here and there, see if she bites. That's the best way to get women to "chase" you.

^^to above post, i agree but the term "chase" needs to be used loosely. a man should never "chase" a women. theres a difference between chasing and (i don't know what word i'm looking for, but i think you feel me) "going after" (maybe?)
    I define chasing as "pursuing". Like, you've built the attraction and in the stage of "talking" to a girl and trying to get with her.

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    u gotta make eye contact at least hint the girl ova then do what op says
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aintdatabitch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Women are seeking validation since their childhood. Growing up she wanted to impress her dad and show how much of a princess she was. Yet, when she grows up she is being pursued and followed without letting her inner creativity work, especially when she has worked so hard all those years to get attention.

If you do not find these traits true for a woman then you'll always be lacking:
    -Women LOVE attention (attention whores), that's fine, LET HER HAVE IT, goddamnit.
    -Women LOVE when you compliment their sense of CREATIVITY (I challenge you to say to a woman: you're so creative but you don't get to express that often. She'll LOVE YOU for RECOGNIZING)
    -Women LOVE to impress. Where do you think DRESS to IMPRESS came from? Do you seriously a man who is in jeans and a dress shirt is dressing to impress, when it takes him all 10 minutes in the shower to wash up, put on a clean pair of underpants, smell good, jeans and the dress shirt in under 20 minutes, if that? How long does a woman spend on her FACE, just her FACE to go out?

If these traits are true then women are doing all of these things to IMPRESS US GUYS. They are doing it to make US happy, yet most men MONOPOLIZE the conversation about THEMSELVES. Next time you are in a conversation with a woman, see how many "I" you are saying when you are talking about your life, career, what you did yesterday, etc. Haven't you heard women say they LOVE a man who can LISTEN? What do you think she is trying to do? IMPRESS YOU, damnit.

STOP THE CHASING PERIOD. Let her do the work, she's trained hard in the relationship gym, why would you want to mess with that?

daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250) daitrong has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to aintdatabitch again"

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    So OP- we shouldn't approach women? is that what you're saying, let them approach us? Let them do 99% of the talking?

No, you can approach women.

But CHASING is a MENTALITY. It's about wanting to IMPRESS her, when all she wants is to IMPRESS YOU. She's doing it all, why don't you just sit back and admire? Seriously, I've been a ladies man since elementary school and ONE THING I've learned that is that only YOU CAN FAWK IT UP. How? OPENING YOUR MOUTH.

ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000) ZIGGLADUS is a complete loser! (-2000)
    srsly brah, you should be a fuking article writer...

you post gold, consistently..

look into dat brah, it'll be good for you, and for the white knights who have no clue wtf is going on.

theres a lot of *******s writing articles on dating&relationships who have no fuking idea whats what, you'd be a boss amongst them

Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500) Spaghettii is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by aintdatabitch View Post
    No, you can approach women.

But CHASING is a MENTALITY. It's about wanting to IMPRESS her, when all she wants is to IMPRESS YOU. She's doing it all, why don't you just sit back and admire? Seriously, I've been a ladies man since elementary school and ONE THING I've learned that is that only YOU CAN FAWK IT UP. How? OPENING YOUR MOUTH.
    I like you too much already.

(if you were a girl and I said that to you when you offered great advice amidoinitrite?)

Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    I like you too much already.

(if you were a girl and I said that to you when you offered great advice amidoinitrite?)
    lulz (no homo)

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What the OP is saying sounds quite familiar, that women crave us and instead of trying so hard to impress them, we should allow them to do the honor of impressing us. Just want to throw this out there, take it for its two cents:

Gen. 3:16: "...your *craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you.

Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hetzen is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So how do you get them to talk? You're either good looking and they wanna talk. Or you talk to them and make yourself interesting. Or is there a 3rd option?

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Hetzen View Post
    So how do you get them to talk? You're either good looking and they wanna talk. Or you talk to them and make yourself interesting. Or is there a 3rd option?
    A person's favorite subject is themselves, and this rings even more true when it comes to women. As a man, you deal with facts. I think men make the mistake of communicating with women as if they are men, they usually don't want you to spout a list of solutions/answers. Woman deal with emotion and feeling. Listen carefully with eye contact. Most people are absolutely horrible listeners or inattentive, with one word responses "yeah, really?", or they change the subject completely when you said something important. You get her to talk about her feelings/emotions, then all of sudden she feels you are "connecting blah blah".

There is a certain flow and rhythm to a conversation, you can go from topic to topic, without either of you really noticing.

I gotta agree with the OP, to add:deep down every woman wants to feel like that happy,carefree little girl they once were, you as the man is to grab her hand and lead her(keep that in mind when going on dates)

karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50) karmakid will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Strong copy & paste.

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    A person's favorite subject is themselves, and this rings even more true when it comes to women. As a man, you deal with facts. I think men make the mistake of communicating with women as if they are men, they usually don't want you to spout a list of solutions/answers. Woman deal with emotion and feeling. Listen carefully with eye contact. Most people are absolutely horrible listeners or inattentive, with one word responses "yeah, really?", or they change the subject completely when you said something important. You get her to talk about her feelings/emotions, then all of sudden she feels you are "connecting blah blah".

There is a certain flow and rhythm to a conversation, you can go from topic to topic, without either of you really noticing.

I gotta agree with the OP, to add:deep down every woman wants to feel like that happy,carefree little girl they once were, you as the man is to grab her hand and lead her(keep that in mind when going on dates)
    This.

All it takes is one key thing to make their interest go up.

It could be either:

1. Your awesome smile/perfect teeth

2. Looks/physique

3. Unique or hair style they like

4. Mentioning something mutual you both have in common. i.e. mutual friends, same major, same teacher,etc.

5. Preselection - having other girls want you

6. Your popularity/reputation

7. Your attitude

etc.

Any one small thing can trigger a response of interest in her part. Her face might light up a big smile and she'll start showing IOI's. It'll be pretty obvious. After that, it goes uphill from there granted you aren't a social retard

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Man most of ur posts are golden
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) momo5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mind set I pretty much use, successful ,fit and handsome man, woman needs to impress me, beauty is common and I don't give a fck how beautiful a woman is it's all fakery anyway.
    I just want to share the knowledge I have obtained throughout my life and hopefully change someone's life.

TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheComedian is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by karmakid View Post
    Strong copy & paste.
    Haha, yeah I know I've read this somewhere before..

But anyways, a woman is never going to "qualify" herself to just any guy. Probably a really good looking guy, but for the rest of us, just "sitting back and listening" is not gonna get us laid. Horrible advice is horrible.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is called 'Qualifying' in pick up arts

it makes women feel worthy of u.

because even if shes attracted to u..she wants to know..what u see in her...she wants to know..how she has won you.

she wants to feel she has earned u.

i am getting the idea

just broke up with my GF yesterday..feeling like sh!t.

threads like these gonna help me get back in the game
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rectify is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The OP is spot on, most guys try wayyyy too hard. I think i'm pretty average in looks, but i've found myself surrounded by women laying themselves out for me since my GF of 4 years broke up with me earlier this year. I was pretty much dragged back to my own room by a girl at the weekend whom i'd barely spoken to all night, while my friends and other guys in the bar had been pretty much whiteknighting her all night.

Like another guy said, girls love to feel like THEY won you. I've heard this off girls before even, saying how they love to pick out a guy they like in a club and then go and get him to makeout with them and make the first move, rather than them having to make the move themselves, even though they want to.

It's all a game, and women are hardwired to play it well. Just make the things you say/do actually count for something. Try less, get more.

supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10) supern0va is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Spaghettii View Post
    So OP- we shouldn't approach women? is that what you're saying, let them approach us? Let them do 99% of the talking?
    If you have to ask questions, you are not yet ready...

OP, wait - what's your definition of chasing? Trying to get her?

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This whole 'dont try to hard, take it easy' is 100% true.

BUT, this is mostly true after you have the initial contact with a girl, when you have her attention, you should play it cool and not worry about it (even if you are madly in love). For a lot of people though, there is rarely even this first contact at all. You can't go into a bar and just wait for them to play their game on you. These people should make the first move them selfs.. but again, as soon as you've got a girls attention, keep it cool. Whatever way you play it, acting like a desperate loser is the least attractive to ANY girl. It's just sad and the best you will get is sympathy in stead of pussy.

Different guys, different girls. Some like it hard, hot and steamy. Some like it easy and laid back. Stay true to yourself and the girl you will 'naturally' end up is probably the one you're most happy with.

(when it comes to just banging hot girls, there's other tactics of course.. lol)
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10) stealthstyle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They are not looking to impress any old dude.
    they want to impress a few or one guy they like.

seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seibert253 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    IMO, when you don't purse a chick, she's curious as to why. She's used to dudes falling all overthemselves to be with her, and you don't. You are now a challenge. Thus they pursue the challenge. Pretty simple really.
    Act as if you don't give a sh#t, they'll come a chasin'.
    Go Heavy, or Go Home!

golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000) golfpunk1985 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by aintdatabitch View Post
    By nature women are naturally submissive. Also by nature women naturally show a greater tendency to be in touch with their emotions more and display their insecurities out in the open if you're an experienced veteran in the dating game to notice. Even if you are not you can still make the assumption by the endless beauty products and enhancements they are chasing to impress men.

Women have been practicing all of their lives to impress men while boys have been pretty oblivious. Dating tips are sparse while boys are growing up in their adolescence and only become of importance when they are trying to get that one special girl. But, to women it is all they know. Since the playground years they have been scoping out the boys and learning about the social ins and outs of the world. While the boys were busily playing sports and kill one another on the field, girls were figuring out relationships and how to grow up in the world as a girl to impress the boys. Those girls who sat in the corner of the field huddled around in a circle were secretly exercising their mental powers to some day win the boys through indirect persuasion.

Most men are oblivious to these things. Men who are great with women are not and know these things and play on them. They allow women to impress them, show them all the years of practice they have made to acquire the skill of how to impress the boys. Yet, what they find are a flood of guys trying to persuade and pursue them. When you work so hard on something to get good at it wouldn't you want for the world to see? Applaud and watch you as you shine on stage? Yet, with all that practice they have very few men who will lean back, and simply allow the woman to show all her years of work to impress you.

Throughout my life I've witness a small group of men who understood this. They would never pursue women or try to persuade them, yet they had an endless stream of pussy unimaginable to most men. They made it look easy while all the other guys looked from afar, applauded and felt that inner envy and jealousy from within. They think, perhaps it is his muscles, yet I've seen guys absolutely scrawny have an endless pool of women. They think, perhaps it is his money, yet I've seen guys with so little ambition to become rich and live by modest means have an endless pool of women. They think, perhaps it is his looks, yet I've seen short guys, fat guys, the ilk have an endless pool of women.

What these men have figured out is that within the women's genes and circumstances of which they grew up they were training all of their lives to impress men, yet no man allows for this to happen. So, today I encourage you to stop pursuing, stop chasing, stop trying to be witty, because the truth is women want to impress us guys. Look at the beauty industry, it's basically all being marketed to women. Just by looking at clothing you can see that a man can look great in a pair of jeans and a nice dress shirt, where there are endless fashions for women. Let me repeat it, women are doing all of this to impress us guys, so why not just sit back, admire the skills that have taken for her to cultivate all of this and admire it. Quicker yet will you have not only more women in your life but a greater quality of women.

Remember this, the greatest seduction you could EVER lay on a woman is to let her feel and think she is the one seducing YOU. She wants to feel she has put a SPELL over YOU, and why not? Why not allow her that validation when she's worked so hard all of her life to achieve this skill? So guys, stop chasing women NOW.
    Women are not submissive by nature. Finding a man whom they can dominate is the focal point of their lives. This domination occurs not by force, but indirectly; first through sexual persuasion, and then by breaking down the man's personality and attempting to dismantle his self-esteem to the point that he will do anything at her behest to avoid the sh*tstorm that will follow if he doesn't. This is my personal assessment of the situation and I can cite research to back it up: studies have concluded that women prefer high-test males for casual sexual encounters, and consider low-test males as ideal for long term relationships and marriage.

Here is an exerpt from an Arthur Schopenhauer essay:

Man strives in everything for a direct domination over things, either by comprehending or by subduing them. But woman is everywhere and always relegated to a merely indirect domination, which is achieved by means of man, who is consequently the only thing she has to dominate directly. Thus it lies in the nature of women to regard everything simply as a means of capturing a man, and their interest in anything else is only simulated, is no more than a detour, i.e. amounts to coquetry and mimicry.

Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chthonian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So basically you wrote that whole thing when "Don't try to impress girls", would have done. No hate, but I think most guys here already knew this.