Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gillettee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Solid

David2299 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

[QUOTE=aintdatabitch;543724003]It's really not that difficult.

Dear Aint da bitch,
    I am gonna try your advice. I am tired of trying random bs online Ill give you a chance. I have been shot down by 356 women in 4 years. Yes I kept count. Yes I also talked about my self too much but I also got bored about women and they stopped talking to me and start texting or something. Hopefully your advice will work. I will try it on the next 10 girls and tell you results. The fat chicks 2x my size has rejected me. I have lost a lot of confidence I use to have but I can regain it.

Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000) Dirtylocks is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tomboxah View Post
    More like friendzone

No offense..

Bozos that sit around listening to her stories are the ones that she talks to about the jackoff she misses having sex with.
    this

cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000) cinemaxima is just really nice. (+1000)
    The more women like/love you, the more they are accepting of your flaws, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, blemishes, etc. Chasing them does not drive them away, it is encouraged and welcomed, and rewarded.

when women like you, they reward you with their PHYSICAL presence. Not texts, not skype, not phone.

when women love you, they invest even more, they literally let you posses their bodies, they have your child, you start a family/tribe for you to look after.

When someone, does not invest in you (via a sexual relationship, family relationship, friendship, work relationship, etc.) immediately disregard them, stop all investment in them, STOP CHASING/BEGGING THEM FOR AFFECTION, RESPECT, LOVE. There is no convincing someone to love you. Love is not rational.

When someone DOES invest in you, reward them, and invest back as you naturally would.

Do not put on a routine, acting aloof when there is no need, acting scarce when there is no need. That's LIVING IN FEAR. If you have to do all that to keep a girl interested in you, the interaction will fail once she sees through the routine, knows all about you, and you burn yourself out doing it. And then you cry out against the world saying "no girl will ever love me like my mother wah wah."

BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000) BZA85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cinemaxima View Post
    The more women like/love you, the more they are accepting of your flaws, peculiarities, idiosyncrasies, blemishes, etc. Chasing them does not drive them away, it is encouraged and welcomed, and rewarded.

when women like you, they reward you with their PHYSICAL presence. Not texts, not skype, not phone.

when women love you, they invest even more, they literally let you posses their bodies, they have your child, you start a family/tribe for you to look after.

When someone, does not invest in you (via a sexual relationship, family relationship, friendship, work relationship, etc.) immediately disregard them, stop all investment in them, STOP CHASING/BEGGING THEM FOR AFFECTION, RESPECT, LOVE. There is no convincing someone to love you. Love is not rational.

When someone DOES invest in you, reward them, and invest back as you naturally would.

Do not put on a routine, acting aloof when there is no need, acting scarce when there is no need. That's LIVING IN FEAR. If you have to do all that to keep a girl interested in you, the interaction will fail once she sees through the routine, knows all about you, and you burn yourself out doing it. And then you cry out against the world saying "no girl will ever love me like my mother wah wah."
    I agree with much of the OP's comment and there is definitely plenty of truth in allowing women to chase you being preferable. I believe this, however, may well be the golden ticket. I'm starting to realise my biggest mistake, consistently, is in trying to stick around when women start backing off - not because mirroring them backing off may have made them come back (it quite probably would have done), but because they're having doubts, and you don't want doubts, you want them throwing themselves at you because they can't believe how lucky they are to have you in their lives. Once the excuses come out for why they can't come see you, or messages start getting ignored too much: cut bait. You don't want anyone who you have to persuade - which does rather fit into the OP's point very nicely, just from a different angle.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to cinemaxima again."

Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50) Datgamerace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is an excellent thread tbh
    *sniff hard as fck when walking by girls to smell their vagina crew*
    *FA Crew*
    *only negs females crew*
    *only listens to OVOXO artists crew*

samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) samyy12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is a great thread OP. Very similar advice to the book called 'how to be a 3% man' by corey wayne. That dude has changed my life tremendously with women

dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dogorman7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Repped on spread. I completely agree. Not saying you should stop approaching women but women either like you or dont. If they do theyll make it as obvious as they can.
    Sig can't be a novel crew

Hnnng Latinas crew

Pantera >Megadeth>>Metallica crew

Ass eaters anonymous crew

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Like what?

Showing their (.)(.) cleavage, and bending forward and showing their arsehole to the man standing behind her?

Is that how women literally let you to posses their bodies?

they literally let you posses their bodies

thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10) thegreaper is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pursue in the beginning then when she shows reciprocal interest, take your foot completely off the gas and let her do all the work from that point on, simple