Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SeV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

lol juggalo posts everywhere

lol

WorkOut-Boy_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    he tosses around bull**** about how to treat women, and everbody thinks he is god.

Girls should be treated with respect just like anybody else!, fukin grow up people!

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by WorkOut-Boy'
    he tosses around bull**** about how to treat women, and everbody thinks he is god.

You beat up retards, and everybody thinks you suck.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by The Iron Lord
    The man's got some pretty fine takes on how to treat bitches. He's got my respect.
    Like your respect is hard to get or worth anything right?

The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Iron Lord has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Skytzo_Marc

Like your respect is hard to get or worth anything right?
    Don't you need to run along and get back to being a virgin? That's a full time job, ya know!?
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.

Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000) Skytzo_Marc is just really nice. (+1000)

Don't you need to run along and get back to being a virgin? That's a full time job, ya know!?
    I bet your sex life is too... that's why you're on here so much right?

I bet your sex life is too... that's why you're on here so much right?
    It's called a job. I stay logged on here while I'm at work. If there's one thing that bitches like more than a body, it's money.

Now, please grace me with one of your fantabulous comebacks. My favorite is, "oh yeah?"

It's called a job. I stay logged on here while I'm at work. If there's one thing that bitches like more than a body, it's money.

Now, please grace me with one of your fantabulous comebacks. My favorite is, "oh yeah?"
    Yah... I'm at my job too... but I gotta love your stereotypes man... people in general love money, regardless of their gender. Hell I bet if someone offered you a million bucks you'd take it up the crap shute from the president.

Yah... I'm at my job too... but I gotta love your stereotypes man... people in general love money, regardless of their gender. Hell I bet if someone offered you a million bucks you'd take it up the crap shute from the president.
    You remind me of a little puppy dog. You follow me around, nipping at my feet, just hoping to get some attention. Whenever you're around, this is how I feel....
    Attached Images

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)

You remind me of a little puppy dog. You follow me around, nipping at my feet, just hoping to get some attention. Whenever you're around, this is how I feel....
    LMFAO!!!!

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

LMAO
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BIGPOPPAPUMP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    juggalo you like insane clown posse?

Actually I'm just posting in whatever threads it's easy to make a smart-ass comment in. You just happen to be the genius who opens himself up to so much flaming.

Actually I'm just posting in whatever threads it's easy to make a smart-ass comment in. You just happen to be the genius who opens himself up to so much flaming.
    I've had sex in my life. SCOREBOARD.

Like I said before....don't you need to get back to being a virgin?

I've had sex in my life. SCOREBOARD.

Like I said before....don't you need to get back to being a virgin?
    Well if sex is a scoreboard perhaps you're playing the game wrong... cause from what it sounds like... you've shot a lot of times... but haven't scored a goal yet... I mean after all the purpose of sex is to have a kid... and I'm guessing you don't... so that'd lead me to believe that you've got a pretty bad track record... if you get as much play as you say you do.

Well if sex is a scoreboard perhaps you're playing the game wrong... cause from what it sounds like... you've shot a lot of times... but haven't scored a goal yet... I mean after all the purpose of sex is to have a kid... and I'm guessing you don't... so that'd lead me to believe that you've got a pretty bad track record... if you get as much play as you say you do.

shutup boring one.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP

shutup boring one.
    You're one to talk. How many virigns do you know are on here? How many "playas"? If anything I'm interesting... cause it looks like all the playas are pretty damn common.

You're one to talk. How many virigns do you know are on here? How many "playas"? If anything I'm interesting... cause it looks like all the playas are pretty damn common.
    Interesting? Uh, no....
    Attached Images

Interesting? Uh, no....
    Hey but wait... aren't I that uptight Christian... well the Bible says that homosexuality is a no-no...

So I can't be an uptight Christian and a homosexual at the same time... good job genius.

Hey but wait... aren't I that uptight Christian... well the Bible says that homosexuality is a no-no...

So I can't be an uptight Christian and a homosexual at the same time... good job genius.
    Actually, I've not seen much evidence of your Christianity. Consequently, I'm leaning toward butt burglar.

Actually, I've not seen much evidence of your Christianity. Consequently, I'm leaning toward butt burglar.
    Hey man... look what you posted...

Nature's meaning of life is to deposit your man gravy on as many faces, tits, and stink holes as humanly possible.
    You never specified the gender of those faces, titts, and stink holes you like to spill your gravy on (or the species for that manner)... but you did say as many as possible.... Which would lead me to believe YOU'RE the butt burglar...

wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wl270 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are you trying to prove here? Why would you mess with the top dogs? its pointless, your just gonna lose...

Originally posted by wl270
    What are you trying to prove here? Why would you mess with the top dogs? its pointless, your just gonna lose...
    I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just laughing at this.

And quite honestly... if these are the top dogs... I feel sorry for the underdogs.

Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Gizmo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    top dogs??LMAO

it;s getting really pathetic here.

Giz

I'm not trying to prove anything, I'm just laughing at this.

And quite honestly... if these are the top dogs... I feel sorry for the underdogs.
    Hey, Skytzo, what's the difference between Santa Claus and your dad? None that I can tell....they both regularly leave your room with an empty sack.

Hey, Skytzo, what's the difference between Santa Claus and your dad? None that I can tell....they both regularly leave your room with an empty sack.

LOL

ThaBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ive been lurking here for a long time but i just had to register to give iron lord props...rofl ****ing hilarious...

WorkOut-Boy_ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Juggalo and Iron Lord are both fools!, they think they are top **** cause they get respect of a bunch of 13 yearold kids on a message board.

Juggalo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The man's got some pretty fine takes on how to treat bitches. He's got my respect.
    Man, I should have been on here last night! Thanks for the initial cover, Iron Lord.
    Yo, BPP - I like their music more than anything - but Juggalo is also a catch on from Vampiro.
    As for Workout Boy, how many times have you been banned now? 5 times? Hows about you take a hint, poke your head back up your ass and wander off back home again. Maybe you could start CFWC - the Cripple Fight World Championships - or something like that. And Skytzo_Marc....you are nothing more than a cheap ass two bit moron who is trying to make it and get respect by riding on someone elses coat tails. But, lets put it like this....
    Attached Images

K (same) has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U think these couple of crowns are top dogs??? hahahhaahhahaha. How pathetic! hahahhaha