dsayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Looking for a new pre work out supplement

Im looking for a new preworkout supplement. I've used NoXplode and Jack3d in the past, and have been impressed with both. The only thing I don't like about them is the creatine in the formula. I'm looking for a product that will provide the same energy, focus, and added push, with out the creatine. I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle mass. I don't like that creatine make you retain a lot of water. I've dropped 15 pounds in 3 months and want to continue along that path. Everytime I use creatine, I gain a lot of water weight. Its discouraging to see a gain of 3 pounds in a week after using a product with creatine. I know its only water weight, but it still feels like I'm off track. At any rate, I'm not sure if there is a product out there lke that, but anyone have any suggestions? If there isn't a product out there like that, any suggestions in avoiding the water retention? Thanks!

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I almost feel like there's a bunch of clones asking "whats the best PWO supp" because I see this identical topic every day
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

PhD in Broscience, 2009 soundcheck129's Avatar
    soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) soundcheck129 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by dsayes View Post
    Im looking for a new preworkout supplement. I've used NoXplode and Jack3d in the past, and have been impressed with both. The only thing I don't like about them is the creatine in the formula. I'm looking for a product that will provide the same energy, focus, and added push, with out the creatine. I'm trying to lose weight and gain muscle mass. I don't like that creatine make you retain a lot of water. I've dropped 15 pounds in 3 months and want to continue along that path. Everytime I use creatine, I gain a lot of water weight. Its discouraging to see a gain of 3 pounds in a week after using a product with creatine. I know its only water weight, but it still feels like I'm off track. At any rate, I'm not sure if there is a product out there lke that, but anyone have any suggestions? If there isn't a product out there like that, any suggestions in avoiding the water retention? Thanks!
    AllMax Nutrition Muscle Prime is a pre-workout without creatine. You can check it out here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/muscleprime.html

There are probably others, but as I represent AllMax on the board it's the first one that popped into my mind.
    ALLMAX Nutrition Rep

Free H:VOL! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165477791

Certified Personal Trainer - PM for Training and Nutrition

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely my opinions and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX Nutrition. Consult a medical professional whenever your health is concerned.

Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Fututre117 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    I almost feel like there's a bunch of clones asking "whats the best PWO supp" because I see this identical topic every day
    your being nice id say at least 5x a day

Taste the Rainb... FLOOD! Zschnack's Avatar
    Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50) Zschnack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    White Flood. Great focus and energy and pretty sure no creatine at all.
    Curls get the girls.

" The flood gates have opened! " Joke quote after taking some White Flood.

alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10) alperpolat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    please just try to use search button before you create a new thread..

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=preworkout

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zschnack View Post
    White Flood. Great focus and energy and pretty sure no creatine at all.
    yup, white flood is a great choice with no creatine and is one of the best prices on the market
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000) illilian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dsayes View Post
    Def check out the sig for free samples!

sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50) sophfball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=107855811

if only they knew...