thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy How should i cook and add flavor to my chicken breasts

Have : Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder Black Pepper, Paprika, Basil leaves,

extra virgin olive oil too

how do i cook the breasts? just spray the pan and sprinkle some flavoring on it while its being cooked ?

or should i marinate it then cook it? for how long

im really lost on this, ive tried marinating them before with the virgin olive oil and i shoved them in the fridge for a day and the oil freezes and become solid

can someone tell me step by step what i should do

I luv Demi Lovato! U mad? Skullaway's Avatar
    Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skullaway has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cut them up in cubes and marinate then bake them.
    Last edited by Skullaway; 09-04-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Has bigger from too tho ShreddPain's Avatar
    ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ShreddPain is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i just throw them on the skillet (still frozen) no med-low and put a lid on pan then mid way through sprinkle some seasoning on it . this way its still juicy yet no added calories

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are they whole breasts or breast cutlets? If it is the whole breast: BUY A MEAT MALLET. Omg it makes such a difference.

Take the breast and put it between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound it till it is all relatively the same thickness. (do a little bit of pounding on the thin side but don't make it too thin) Sprinkle each side with black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Use your hand to rub the spices into the meat a little.

Preheat the oven to 425. Cook at 425 until it turns all white and starts to brown a tiny bit. Then, turn down the heat to 300 and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink inside the chicken

PS if you dont want to buy a meat mallet you can try using like a big heavy object. I used to use a big can of tomatos

thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10) thefinalflash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TBU720 View Post
    Are they whole breasts or breast cutlets? If it is the whole breast: BUY A MEAT MALLET. Omg it makes such a difference.

Take the breast and put it between two pieces of plastic wrap. Pound it till it is all relatively the same thickness. (do a little bit of pounding on the thin side but don't make it too thin) Sprinkle each side with black pepper, paprika, and garlic powder. Use your hand to rub the spices into the meat a little.

Preheat the oven to 425. Cook at 425 until it turns all white and starts to brown a tiny bit. Then, turn down the heat to 300 and cook for about 10 minutes, or until the juices run clear and there is no pink inside the chicken

PS if you dont want to buy a meat mallet you can try using like a big heavy object. I used to use a big can of tomatos

i can buy a mallet, btw how long should i wait to check the oven to see it its browning?

do i just add the spices or should i add the olive oil too

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by thefinalflash View Post
    Have : Garlic Salt, Garlic Powder Black Pepper, Paprika, Basil leaves,

extra virgin olive oil too

how do i cook the breasts? just spray the pan and sprinkle some flavoring on it while its being cooked ?

or should i marinate it then cook it? for how long

im really lost on this, ive tried marinating them before with the virgin olive oil and i shoved them in the fridge for a day and the oil freezes and become solid

can someone tell me step by step what i should do
    Now, that's more like it...

There are thousands of ways to cook chicken breast. My favorite, because it's fast and easy, is to sprinkle some blackened seasoning on it. Put the seasoning on the raw breast. Put a non stick pan on the stove at medium -medium high heat. Put like 1/2 tsp of olive oil on the pan and put the breast on. When it starts browning turn it over. When it looks done, it's ready to eat.

can i dab a little of the oil on the breasts then sprinkle the spices on it?

and spray the pan with cooking/baking spray?

or is the spray not necessary

TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000) TBU720 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i can buy a mallet, btw how long should i wait to check the oven to see it its browning?

do i just add the spices or should i add the olive oil too
    Wait for like 15 minutes. Then check it real quick without letting too much heat out. If it isn't ready yet then just keep checking it like every 3-5 minutes.

Also when I cook chicken in the oven I dont rub it with oil. I know a lot of people do that, but I like it better without. Also if you have extra virgin olive oil, that has a low burning point and it might smoke a lot at 425 degrees. Youd need to use either a vegetable oil or canola oil

You can try the oil. Personally I dont think its necessary.

Also when I bake chicken I do it on a nice pan that doesn't really stick. Also I put a layer of aluminum foil down first too, and then just bake the chicken on top of that. Sometimes ill spray the foil with Pam if i feel like it. That way when you have to clean up, you just crinkle up the foil and youre basically done. The foil might tear a little bit so youll have a small mess underneath but it will be nothing like if you just baked it on top of it.

doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50) doctapeppa will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Yes you can but you don't need to. Spices stick to raw chicken just fine.