Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100)

Guys blaming race because they can't get girls, what do u think?

I see so many Indians and a small number of Asians saying they can't get a girlfriend because they are Indian or Asian (Asians don't do it that much anymore though).

Do you think these guys have actually tried to get a girlfriend or are they just the type who sit in front of the computer all day? Would you say if these guys lifted and manned up, ladies would pay them more attention or do they somehow have a point? (like an Indian guy looking like Jay Shawn but still getting ignored because women just hate Indian guys)

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think alot of people have a scapegoat on why they are getting rejected, when in reality its not the case. when you read alot of the forever aloners post, race is really the least of their issues.

however, i think alot of people in this section downplay the disadvantage some races(and id say mostly this only applies to asians and indians) have when it comes to INTERRACIAL dating.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100) Ibramo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jacketfan View Post
    i think alot of people have a scapegoat on why they are getting rejected, when in reality its not the case. when you read alot of the forever aloners post, race is really the least of their issues.

however, i think alot of people in this section downplay the disadvantage some races(and id say mostly this only applies to asians and indians) have when it comes to INTERRACIAL dating.
    what disadvantages? Like do those disadvantages apply to FOBs or even people born and raised here?

whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100) whyumadbra is not very well liked. (-100)
    jgaimbi for example (ugly Indian) is an exception as he is really fckin ugly so no wonder he cant get females. On the other hand, people just need to man da fck up and get pussy.

jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000) jacketfan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ibramo View Post
    what disadvantages? Like do those disadvantages apply to FOBs or even people born and raised here?
    from a neutral perspective, it just seems that the a white, black, or latina woman is going to be physically attracted to a lower percentage of asians and indian men, then they are to white, black, or latino men.
    When the world says, "Give up," Hope whispers, "Try it one more time."

.aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) .aeterna has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    from a neutral perspective, it just seems that the a white, black, or latina woman is going to be physically attracted to a lower percentage of asians and indian men, then they are to white, black, or latino men.
    on paper, yes- but the belief is skewed, seeing as a VERY low percentage of asian/indian men will actually approach non-asian women (FOB's and westernized ones both included). this, i believe will change over the next several generations in america, seeing as racial division is not quite as prevalent as it was in the 50's-70's. theres a long way to go (ahem the south), but things will be very different *

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    i cant get girls because im an upper middle class white male. Society hates me because of this.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JoeyCraig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hahah im asian and i get girls of different race every time I go out. thats all just a bunch of bs
    Dr. Craig.
    PhD.
    Bro Science.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your race isn't the reason you can't get a girl. That's bullshiiit, tons of guys of each race get girls. Can it impede you? Of course. I was in Brazil with a group of students from my college. Could us black students get with girls? Yes of course. Was it harder? Much harder. White guy just literally would walk in and girls would rush to talk to them. Black? You had to put in work. We had some black girls come out with us. They got racially slurred like no other. It just depends on your location and situation.

guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) guvanata2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    Your race isn't the reason you can't get a girl. That's bullshiiit, tons of guys of each race get girls. Can it impede you? Of course. I was in Brazil with a group of students from my college. Could us black students get with girls? Yes of course. Was it harder? Much harder. White guy just literally would walk in and girls would rush to talk to them. Black? You had to put in work. We had some black girls come out with us. They got racially slurred like no other. It just depends on your location and situation.
    I believe I may have some luck with a cute 6/10 white girl on POF. Seems to be possible relationship material. Will keep misc posted if real developments occur.

[IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/4jkq6r.jpg[IMG]
    I sure hope Asian will not have any impact on relationship.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    agree w jacket and tential about the "Scapegoat theory".

I grew up and lived in ghettos where all the girls only wanted bbc. Did I sit around crying that I couldn't get pussy cause I wasn't black? No. I just converted girls back from black. Or borrowed them temporarily and gave them back lol...

It's a cop out. I've said this a milli times, but I've seen guys of ALL races do well with women. Black, asian, indian, latin, white, etc.

Doing well with the opposite sex directly correlates to how well you can read signals, make them excited/entertained, and get them having fun and wanting more of your attention.

It's also often a matter of playing the numbers. Even if it takes you 9 no's to get 1 yes, that's 1 pussy you wouldn't have gotten by giving up after the first 2 no's.

MAN UP PUSSIES! Quit blaming your race!
    Common Sense Crew
    Living Happily is Easy Crew
    Do Something That Matters Crew
    There Are More Important Things in Life Than Women Crew

"My brother is an Alpha male in real life and virtually all of his friends are Alpha males." - zionosis

Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Casca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am half white half asian and most people have no idea what my mix is other then white and some kinda latin usually. I think it helps me a lot with women of all races. I have a few full asian friends that claim these problems. I don't think it is because they are asian, I think they are just not that good looking (no homo), are under 5'5", have zero game and are very beta. They go after women completely out of their league and when rejected...it's because girls don't like asians. I think white manlets would have more working against them than a full asian that was at least 5'10", all other things being equal. But these are things you can't do anything about and will only hold you back if you dwell on it.
    ☆☆☆USA �яєω☆☆☆

Not Casca Berserk. Casca The Eternal Soldier

☆☆☆Perfectly Imperfect �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆What is the point of doing a bunch of reps if every rep you do is CRAP? �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆SuperStraight �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆snailsrus �яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆High Five �яєω☆☆☆

lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lems has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can only speak for asian people since I am asian. Most believe they don't have a chance with non asian girls. Because of this, their pool of potential girls to hit on is much smaller. Factor in shyness and you will have the reason why it takes so long for asian dudes to get a girl. IMO, it's a cop out BUT you have to understand that most asian dudes get made fun of in middle school - high school for simply being/looking asian. When you grow up being called a chink with girls around, it's hard to believe that girls won't look down on you. At least this is where I am coming from. I am no longer like this however.
    Last edited by lems; 08-13-2011 at 01:24 PM.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Respect.

I think *******s want an excuse for being on ******* times. One of these *******s called me a racist, that I hate brown people or something stupid. I've lost count of all the brown girls I ****ed. I seen you post about this topic before and I agree with you that it has more to do with confidence and less to do with ethnicity. I've seen every race have success with women but, mental midgets want a scape goat on their color as being the reason. Let them. More girls for me.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Casca View Post
    I am half white half asian and most people have no idea what my mix is other then white and some kinda latin usually. I think it helps me a lot with women of all races. I have a few full asian friends that claim these problems. I don't think it is because they are asian, I think they are just not that good looking (no homo), are under 5'5", have zero game and are very beta. They go after women completely out of their league and when rejected...it's because girls don't like asians. I think white manlets would have more working against them than a full asian that was at least 5'10", all other things being equal. But these are things you can't do anything about and will only hold you back if you dwell on it.
    I got a asian buddy who is 5'10, crushes vagina, and looks like Sexyama the fighter. (SRS)

I did not know Brazilians were racist.

plus I rarely see Asians do this anymore, it is always Indians doing this type of stuff

azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50) azn3r1c will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's all an excuse to blame on when they get turned down and getting rejected. I use to have all the insecurities traits of being Chinese and non-white girls are not attracted to me but I changed my mind set and attitude. Few days ago this girl started talking to me when I was waiting for the court appearance, made small talk, crack some jokes, got her number. Too easy. Girlfriend material to boot.

hellandback has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The only way race could effect things would be how FOB you are. If you are still practicing culture from where you come from you will most likely have a more difficult time picking up chicks outside your ethnicity. I see the problem all the time where I live with Indian people that are 1st or 2nd generation FOB. Washington DC. Such a melting pot.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    iv been to rich areas that were its like 100% white. the girls would just look at me like i was an alien. but it makes sense, im prob the 2-3 black person they have ever seen in their little millionaire bubble world. then there are those one or two girls at the very same party that are super chill and treat you like everyone else at the party. usually girls like that: have a black bf, black ex, black step dad, black friends, basically have been introduced to enough black people to know they are human too. There is a vibe you get from girls like that. They are usually really easy to talk to, really relaxed, and mesh real cool.

imo i has to do with them just not being scared of you, or of what their friends/parents think. because sometimes they will talk to you, then when their friends come in the room they act all funky.

its a mix of class/race/social groups etc
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50) Styrkur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well I'm ASIAN. I think people who blame their race is just making nonsense excuses.

Guess what? ALL the women I have dated are WHITE FEMALES. Not counting the casual hook-ups, I have had 4 relationships, 2 of them were pretty serious, well as serious as teenagers could get lol.

I don't like dating my own race, I just don't find Asian girls attractive at all so I go for the White Girls.

2 were blondes, 2 were brunettes. I loved railing them. Now I'm single, but I'm just about to start University so... Going to find me some white meat again.

tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ibramo View Post
    I did not know Brazilians were racist.
    Extremely. A lot of South America is. I've heard it's even worse in Argentina. Like on the misc, people make jokes about blacks or whatever. On their forums or chats? The black hate is a whole other level. IRL, not too bad but I definitely didn't draw attention to myself. I also was in a poorer area. If I was in like Rio, I bet it would have been a lot worse.

Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50) Patchwork will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Only applies to those who blend in to the negative stereotypes of their race. Indians who smell and have annoying accents? Yeah they aren't getting women. Asians who are meek and weird? They'll have issues too. The stereotypes can easily be overcame by how you dress and act. You have to blend in with the type of girl you want. Reason whites have it easy with interracial dating is because girls of all races try to blend in to white culture, but how many white girls have you seen trying to become indian or asian? Very, very few.

Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    iv been to rich areas that were its like 100% white. the girls would just look at me like i was an alien. but it makes sense, im prob the 2-3 black person they have ever seen in their little millionaire bubble world. then there are those one or two girls at the very same party that are super chill and treat you like everyone else at the party. usually girls like that: have a black bf, black ex, black step dad, black friends, basically have been introduced to enough black people to know they are human too. There is a vibe you get from girls like that. They are usually really easy to talk to, really relaxed, and mesh real cool.

imo i has to do with them just not being scared of you, or of what their friends/parents think. because sometimes they will talk to you, then when their friends come in the room they act all funky.

its a mix of class/race/social groups etc
    You just described where I live. People see me in my neighborhood sometimes and take a doubletake. I don't really go out much there but people who do meet my family in my neighborhood are extremely surprised black people live in it as well lol. Actually, I was out driving tonight on my way back from the gym. I pull into my driveway and a wild 8/10 appears to the side of it. I stop and am like waving for her to go and she just looks at me dumbstruck that there are even black people that exist.
    I go to a majority white school (PSU) so for the most I'm the novelty item. The biggest impediment to getting laid is that most these girls only have met ghetto black people and when they meet me, I don't fit into any stereotype they have ever seen. They're just shocked and confused. IMO, most white girls here at least, are looking for that ghetto black guy that will give them that "adventure" phuck they're looking for. I used to dress mad ghetto when I went to parties as it was the clothes I didn't care about (from like freshman year of highschool) and girls would eat it up. They'd see me during the day though and be like wtf? I threw those clothes away my sophomore year and it was twice as hard to get girls after that. I'd rather learn to pull girls though for who I am though rather than looking like some rapper they saw on TV.

Black guys, why the phux are you complaining? Go watch an interracial porno movies, this thread is for Indian and Asian men only (and Arab men as well, any brown men)

Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Manwhorelio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've seen dudes from every single race pimpiing the **** out of it. It's all internal beliefs that influence your behavior. You either act like a bad ass man that naturally attracts women to you or you act like a bitch. It's their choice.
    Work hard play harder
    My hardcore dating advice site: http://manwhore.org

Ex-military urban ops trainer
    Mixed martial artist for 21 yrs
    Entrepreneur and dating coach

HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10) HazedBruh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Extremely. A lot of South America is. I've heard it's even worse in Argentina. Like on the misc, people make jokes about blacks or whatever. On their forums or chats? The black hate is a whole other level. IRL, not too bad but I definitely didn't draw attention to myself. I also was in a poorer area. If I was in like Rio, I bet it would have been a lot worse.
    yeah, it's sad. I used to live in Brazil. I'm not surprised that its that bad over there though. I feel bad for them. They are by far some of the dumbest people I have had the opportunity of encountering. The rich people there take racism to another level. Oh well. It's just sad that the girls there are sorta racist too.

Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50) Authentick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excuses. Yeah, they're a-lot of chicks out there that "prefer" a certain race. That don't mean they won't turn around and try something different. That's women for you. Individual's choice on what they get. Keep working at it and you'll eventually find what you're looking for.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    agree w jacket and tential about the "Scapegoat theory".

I grew up and lived in ghettos where all the girls only wanted bbc. Did I sit around crying that I couldn't get pussy cause I wasn't black? No. I just converted girls back from black. Or borrowed them temporarily and gave them back lol...

It's a cop out. I've said this a milli times, but I've seen guys of ALL races do well with women. Black, asian, indian, latin, white, etc.

Doing well with the opposite sex directly correlates to how well you can read signals, make them excited/entertained, and get them having fun and wanting more of your attention.

It's also often a matter of playing the numbers. Even if it takes you 9 no's to get 1 yes, that's 1 pussy you wouldn't have gotten by giving up after the first 2 no's.

MAN UP PUSSIES! Quit blaming your race!
    I would say (as I have stated before) that it is more cultural that Racial..

For indians and chinese who have been born and bred in the US, they are living in the American Culture. They have grown up in that culture and whatever they believe themselves, they are as American as all the White/Black people around them.

For these people its a cop out as you said. They believe they are different when they really arent. They let their own insecurities and blame their race on it.. And this in turns becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

For FoB's like myself, there IS a real different. We didnt grow up here. Everytime we speak anyone can make out that we are foreign and different from them. And whatever shared interests we have with real Americans, we cant really be friends with them in Real Life. There is a reason most of us hang around our own kind...

heck, only place I've actually talked with Americans on a personal basis on the misc. and other forums.. lol if I took my AVI down no one would know I'm a foreigner..

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like Indian guys are at a true disadvantage