Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Old News: BB.com deleting negative reviews

So yea I reviewed a few products I tried, and one was the notorious Pink Magic. Anyways, I believe I have it a semi low review, didnt curse, didnt bash, didnt flame, etc....

Well yesterday Pink Magic had a 8.5 rating. Today its 9.2.

I mean yea i understand its a business and all, and that shady sht happens everywhere we look, but this def dissapointed me. I never did buy a product due to reviews since I know most of them are fake, this strategy they are using is BS. Basically fixing reviews so a certain product is ranked high to attract uneducated buyers.

Cliffs: Son I am dissapoint

quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quank has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pink Magic not in the top 50 anymore

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/top50.htm

Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, im not anti-Pink Magic... im Anti shady marketing and shadyness overall....

Like I said i know its all about the $$$ to many companies... But some actions of certain companies honestly made me lose all my respect and trust in them.

And this deleting of reviews by bb.com (who prob got paid to delete these reviews, or a certain company reported the negative reviews) made me lose alot of respect for bb.com. Its basically thinkin that we are gullible sacks of money.

MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1st

JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    but we are sacks of money, welcome to the real world
    my english sucks, workin on it

JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000) JOWHEY is just really nice. (+1000)

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kabs View Post
    Also, im not anti-Pink Magic... im Anti shady marketing and shadyness overall....

Like I said i know its all about the $$$ to many companies... But some actions of certain companies honestly made me lose all my respect and trust in them.

And this deleting of reviews by bb.com (who prob got paid to delete these reviews, or a certain company reported the negative reviews) made me lose alot of respect for bb.com. Its basically thinkin that we are gullible sacks of money.
    Lol @ blaming the flaming on the forums for the failure though.

I have no issue with USPLabs or there reps, but maybe its because people tried the product, didn't like it, and the hype went down. I mean it did really well at start and Im sure its doing fine now. Just because the sales arent as high as when it was released doesn't mean that its because people flamed it, marketing 101 teaches you that people will purchase anything if the advertisement is good. But it doesn't always last, I say be proud that you came out with a product that sold so well and (i would imagine) continues to do fine.

Originally Posted by JohnnyCZ View Post
    but we are sacks of money, welcome to the real world
    sup neighbor.... yes we are.. but i hope most are smart enough to see through these bs tactics

MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSpasms will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been happening a long time.
    People get banned, some companies get preferable treatment.
    The ill informed buy **** products, **** companies stay in business.

fuk u I'm from TEXAS hvillpimp524's Avatar
    hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvillpimp524 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    bb.com, I am disappoint...
    Keep it weird, grow a beard, and grab a gun.

Intimately connected with the fabric of the universe Crew

Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scho77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So yea I reviewed a few products I tried, and one was the notorious Pink Magic. Anyways, I believe I have it a semi low review, didnt curse, didnt bash, didnt flame, etc....

I mean yea i understand its a business and all, and that shady sht happens everywhere we look, but this def dissapointed me. I never did buy a product due to reviews since I know most of them are fake, this strategy they are using is BS. Basically fixing reviews so a certain product is ranked high to attract uneducated buyers.

If this is true, disappointed with BB.... lost my respect.

JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnnyCZ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sup neighbor.... yes we are.. but i hope most are smart enough to see through these bs tactics
    just a joke

anyway i wouldnt judge so fast, theres some error - when you search in store for pink magic, theres 8.5, but in profile of product is 9.2
    my english sucks, workin on it

Protein Professionals SwissMuscle's Avatar
    SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

Been hearing this from many people regarding that product.

Post 18 and up in the following thread discusses this too. Also discusses a thread that was deleted due to exposing this.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...deleted+thread

Logically no one buys products that get rated 1,2 or 3. This is why we have a forum community, so we don't have to go by the ratings in the store.

Bodybuilding.com used to even sell a bracelet that was suppose to give you magical powers so you could lift more, it was called "The Strap" by Fizogen, my friend even bought it and was showing it off in the gym. The rating on that product was very good to so after that experience I realized the rating system was suspect.

I spend a fortune on bodybuilding.com every month ordering products for people here in switzerland so I have to do alot of research before ordering. Glad to have this forum so we can all share data.
    Last edited by SwissMuscle; 08-31-2010 at 05:49 AM.
    Compone Accomoda Supera (Improvise, Adapt and Overcome)

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you guys get angry at any marketing that goes onto the bottle of stuff you buy at the grocery store? Any of the reviews on there that say, "guaranteed to do whatever"

All of it's marketing and all of it is BS. You can't trust the reviews that are posted or deleted anyway so it's no loss.

Best products ever bro1111!!

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every time you order from BB.com you are supporting a site that cherry picks its product reviews and removes the unfavorable ones to give you a slanted view of the item - remember that, folks.

Originally Posted by SwissMuscle View Post
    I spend a fortune on bodybuilding.com every month ordering products for people here in switzerland so I have to alot of research before ordering. Glad to have this forum so we can all share data.
    Bingo. Same goes for me. This forum is IMO what makes bb.com great.

Like i posted before I understand its business and marketing. Pisses me off just like certain doctors do when they prescribe certain medicine due to the benefits they will receive from a pharma company.

The way I would describe it is this. There is a certain medicinie for xxxx. People tried it and are anal leakage. They announce it and get arrested (banned) and/or their complaints get ignored (deleted comments)

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bingo. Same goes for me. This forum is IMO what makes bb.com great.

Like i posted before I understand its business and marketing. Pisses me off just like certain doctors do when they prescribe certain medicine due to the benefits they will receive from a pharma company.

The way I would describe it is this. There is a certain medicinie for xxxx. People tried it and are anal leakage. They announce it and get arrested (banned) and/or their complaints get ignored (deleted comments)
    poor ethics in todays marketplace
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just another reason not to support bb.com's store. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't even be visiting this website.
    My training log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178464441

..shall not be infringed ndiguy's Avatar
    ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ndiguy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MuscleSpasms View Post
    1st
    Haha fail

3nd

theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) theculture is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I view those reviews as a final source since ANY of them could be reps for the company. Same on supplementreviews, lgsciences has like over 5 reviews of ASGT all on the exact same day, but people who had just joined the website. It's nearly all of the reviews and it has a 9.2 or something. Shady? I think so.

I get my real info from logs/data posted here by real people and photos. Also real opinions by trusted and experienced members. I feel i'm pretty accurate about who is a rep just saying "GO BUY" vs. a user who dropped their money on it
    Misc jawbrah appreciation crew
    Amanda Todd was pretty cute crew
    Friendzon'd by my own aunt crew
    Eats fast as fuk crew

UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10) UNTILthen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Just another reason not to support bb.com's store. If it wasn't for this forum I wouldn't even be visiting this website.
    You may not want to base your purchases on reviews, but I wouldn't write off bb.com's store for that reason alone. I have made several purchases from the bb.com store and have been extremely satisfied with their prompt shipping and customer service. Ultimately, it's up to me to make an informed decision about the products I choose to buy.

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by theculture View Post
    I view those reviews as a final source since ANY of them could be reps for the company. Same on supplementreviews, lgsciences has like over 5 reviews of ASGT all on the exact same day, but people who had just joined the website. It's nearly all of the reviews and it has a 9.2 or something. Shady? I think so.

I get my real info from logs/data posted here by real people and photos. Also real opinions by trusted and experienced members. I feel i'm pretty accurate about who is a rep just saying "GO BUY" vs. a user who dropped their money on it
    agreed.
    without solid logs/reviews i don't buy anything
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anthony21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UNTILthen View Post
    You may not want to base your purchases on reviews, but I wouldn't write off bb.com's store for that reason alone. I have made several purchases from the bb.com store and have been extremely satisfied with their prompt shipping and customer service. Ultimately, it's up to me to make an informed decision about the products I choose to buy.
    I don't base my purchase off the store reviews so that's an incorrect assumption. I don't like how bb.com runs their store though and that's me personally. I do like their fast shipping. I haven't had any issues where I had to take it up with customer service so I can't comment on that. I just feel from when I first joined here a lot has changed for me to take my business else where for some purchases.

Bingo. BB.com changed bingtime. They aren't the cheapest out there, but they do have good customer service and super effin fast shipping. But the shipping is getting more and more expensive and so are the products.

Like someoen said... bad bad bad ethics... but then again good ethics can mean loss of business which = bad for bb.com

Just wanted to enlighten some of you on this matter. I was once a noobie too (prob still am in a way) who went by reviews when he didnt know which product to pick. Now that I know company reps write reviews and bb.com deletes real ones, I feel bad for the new kids who want to get into lifting. Many will lose tons of cash and some may even hurt themselves.

eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eldawg is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Hmm good question. Maybe they are more concerned about the bigger brands/companies cause they know those are going to sell no matter what possibly.

something could be included in the contract stating that they will uphold a review rating of 9.0+

It always goes down to 8.x and jumps back up to 9.x

smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000) smt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Anthony21 View Post
    Hmm good question. Maybe they are more concerned about the bigger brands/companies cause they know those are going to sell no matter what possibly.
    Most likely USPLabs themselves complained about certain reviews and had them pulled. I don't think the vote manipulation is systemic, but if true, is very troubling.

TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TOMaHULK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Perhaps because the most expensive thing you listed was $8.99, and most between $3-$4.

Not really the big money items. Plus, 2 of those are given out as free item so why even bother? People will still take them as free items, regardless of rating.
    ★I SUPPORT THE MEN AND WOMEN OF THE U.S. MILITARY★
    |ALUMNI| University of South Florida Bulls
    |FOUNDER| >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    Link for Crew - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126695313
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Tampa Bay Rays
    Tampa Bay Lightning