dimyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dimyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no energy for workouts and couple Q's frustrated please help!!

So this is my 4th week on keto. So far its going ok except i have no energy for workouts. i'm eating about 1500-2000 (usually around 1800) cal a day and doing a carb up 1 time / week. i'm starting to get a little frustrated. i've been in ketosis this whole time, but i still weigh the exact same as when i started!!! i do look slightly less fat but i cant tell if its water weight or fat i'm shedding???

my diet has been strict (eggs, beeg/chic/fish, veggies, etc etc). i have been eating a crapload of caffeine AND purple wraath/xtend prior and during workout, but it just isnt helping. i dont know if i'm just not eating enough or my carbs are being depleted early in the week, but its starting to frustrate me. my body i believe IS accustomed to keto because after carb day, the next day i'm already back in keto. the only carbs i take are post workout (dextrose with protein). i should also mention each days workouts (muscle/cardio) i'm burning on average about 800 cal.

please any help/advice??? also should i be seeing fat loss on the scale?? i cannot tell if i'm dropping bf % or not on this diet! also i should mention i'm on ec stack and my post workout is about 13g dextrose with 25-40g protein.
    Last edited by dimyself; 09-01-2010 at 10:20 PM.

pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10) pro-tein is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel great on keto, lots of energy, no troubles at all... use jack3d as pre workout, but that should not make a diff with other brands or pre workout boosters.

Have you tried mct oil (coconut) pre workout?
    Or you can have some carbs pre instead of post workout...

Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Peter-1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could you post your full diet,it might help to see what you eating,you should have plenty energy carbing up once a week and having dextrose pwo.

dimyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dimyself has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pro-tein View Post
    I feel great on keto, lots of energy, no troubles at all... use jack3d as pre workout, but that should not make a diff with other brands or pre workout boosters.

i do take coco oil usually once per day and usually about 2 hours before workout.

Originally Posted by Peter-1 View Post
    could you post your full diet,it might help to see what you eating,you should have plenty energy carbing up once a week and having dextrose pwo.
    here is a sample diet of what i do each day sometimes with different things or different amounts

breakfast: avocado shake, fish oil, vitamins, meat.... 400cal
    snack: almonds, coffee.....170cal
    lunch: chicken or beef with 3 eggs, fish oil, veggies..... 400cal
    Pre-workout: coco oil, caffeine, bcaa.....125cal
    Post-workout: 25-40g protein, 13g dextrose....200cal
    dinner: salmon salad with olive oil and veggies.....400cal

caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) caramello029 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Same here, energy is still good for me and my carbs only come from lettuce and cucumbers. I mix in evo and flex seed oil into my protein shake. Jack3d certainly gets me focused and ready for my workouts.
    Don't worry how others look focus on you and your goal. Workout for you and no one else.
    Team Heath 2013-Future of Bodybuilding
    <++Positive Crew++>
    <**>Yellow Fever Crew: Once you go Asian...HNNNNGHH<**>

CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CatFunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel great on keto, lots of energy, no troubles at all...
    I feel about 200 times better, more energetic, more keen to not lie around, not constantly thinking about food.
    ***TEAM REDRAIDER86***
    ***MY WELL WISHES TO ALL BATTLING ILLNESS OR ADDICTION***

well my energy levels have only been a problem during workout. throughout the day i feel fine... maybe i'll just UP my pre workout caffeine lol

before starting keto i tried both jack3d and caffeine. i had the same energy on either...maybe i just need to up my dosage...

johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) johnPNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dimyself View Post
    So this is my 4th week on keto. So far its going ok except i have no energy for workouts. i'm eating about 1500-2000 (usually around 1800) cal a day and doing a carb up 1 time / week. i'm starting to get a little frustrated. i've been in ketosis this whole time, but i still weigh the exact same as when i started!!! i do look slightly less fat but i cant tell if its water weight or fat i'm shedding???

my diet has been strict (eggs, beeg/chic/fish, veggies, etc etc). i have been eating a crapload of caffeine AND purple wraath/xtend prior and during workout, but it just isnt helping. i dont know if i'm just not eating enough or my carbs are being depleted early in the week, but its starting to frustrate me. my body i believe IS accustomed to keto because after carb day, the next day i'm already back in keto. the only carbs i take are post workout (dextrose with protein). i should also mention each days workouts (muscle/cardio) i'm burning on average about 800 cal.

please any help/advice??? also should i be seeing fat loss on the scale?? i cannot tell if i'm dropping bf % or not on this diet! also i should mention i'm on ec stack and my post workout is about 13g dextrose with 25-40g protein.
    Seriously you won't hear this from anyone else on here I doubt but cut out the excessive caffeine and pre-workout bull****. Those things actual affects on your body are to accelerate your central nervous system to be stimulated beyond what it's natural capabilities are. Called "borrowing energy".

What happens when you borrow something? You have to pay it back at some point. Pumping yourself so full of all these stimulants seems OK at first, then your body has to compensate for all the undue stress it accumulated during those overstimulated times.

So essentially, your body will become far less energetic over time, because all it's doing is constantly trying to recover and restore itself from you constantly ingesting things that cause it work so much harder than it naturally does.

I used to use ephedrines and pre-workouts, and just cut all that stuff because the down times were not worth it - and I started to get into the mindset that I needed something to be able to perform. Cut out all that stuff and put importance on what your body needs most - real food and real rest. I get the best workouts of my life now and never feel like a sack anymore because I focus on real things. Forget all this white flood, jack3d, purple wrath and no-explode nonsense. Just a waste of money and a waste of yourself.

My 2 cents and a long one at that, but for anyone who cares to read it and try it, down the road you won't regret it.

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I think that you also need mental motivation. A requirement for success in weight training and fitness is mental. because you need a super-strong mind for times when you are taking controlled amount of calories like the diet pre-contest stage of bodybuilding. It requires self help and psychology motivation books.

You just can't walk into a gym without some sort of philosophy of motivation inside your brain. thats why the greatest bodybuilders and baseball players rely on optimist thinking

http://how-to-be-a-nietzsche-superman.blogspot.com/

cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cyclistgod has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You are right, you know what i do to get motivation? I have a home gym at home and i train in it, and i got some motivation philosophy quotes from the internet and i print them on paper and put them on the wall of the room of my home gym, and i think that motivation phrases are great for strength and power

Originally Posted by johnPNY View Post
    Seriously you won't hear this from anyone else on here I doubt but cut out the excessive caffeine and pre-workout bull****. Those things actual affects on your body are to accelerate your central nervous system to be stimulated beyond what it's natural capabilities are. Called "borrowing energy".

What happens when you borrow something? You have to pay it back at some point. Pumping yourself so full of all these stimulants seems OK at first, then your body has to compensate for all the undue stress it accumulated during those overstimulated times.

So essentially, your body will become far less energetic over time, because all it's doing is constantly trying to recover and restore itself from you constantly ingesting things that cause it work so much harder than it naturally does.

I used to use ephedrines and pre-workouts, and just cut all that stuff because the down times were not worth it - and I started to get into the mindset that I needed something to be able to perform. Cut out all that stuff and put importance on what your body needs most - real food and real rest. I get the best workouts of my life now and never feel like a sack anymore because I focus on real things. Forget all this white flood, jack3d, purple wrath and no-explode nonsense. Just a waste of money and a waste of yourself.

My 2 cents and a long one at that, but for anyone who cares to read it and try it, down the road you won't regret it.

Originally Posted by cyclistgod View Post
    You are right, you know what i do to get motivation? I have a home gym at home and i train in it, and i got some motivation philosophy quotes from the internet and i print them on paper and put them on the wall of the room of my home gym, and i think that motivation phrases are great for strength and power

thanks man...can you give me examples? i work out at home as well and will try it. i just notice it seems like i have less energy for workouts on keto than before i started. e.g. its hard to get heart rate up...feel like i'm struggling to get through workouts.... practically forcing myself to get through them.

i didnt feel like that as much before. as example, on thur. workout i jjust did hacky sack (low cardio). my legs were tired and heart rate wasnt climbing until about 20min into workout. i had to push through and force myself. i ended up burning 350cal at lunchtime and then my main workout at night was for 950cal. but i felt wasted afterward and it was somewhat of a struggle.... and thats a FUN workout for me!!

SIGH...i'll just keep it up for now. i THINK i'm seeing results on keto. my body looks less bf and abs are starting to show after 4 weeks in. its just hard to tell when i dont see a shift in weight on the scale at all. but do also look like i'm gaining a little muscle so that could be part of it.

i will carbup and deplete the hell out of my body this morning with workout.

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm SO used to constant energy enhancement from Ephedrine, and caffeine....pre-workout....post-workout.....all-day long.....that I feel like arse-on-a-stick when I don't get them. My body has simply become adjusted to the additional stimulants.

However, that's not a good reason to NOT use a good pre-workout supplement. In hind-sight though, I wish I had kept it to ONLY pre-workout, so I wouldn't be so addicted to energy enhancers all-day, every-day!

www.undergroundnutritionist.com

Here are some quotes about that you can copy and paste into a microsoft word doc. and print them in dark big letters and put them in the wall of the room of your home gym that you could use for motivation, inspiration and to get passionate when you are lifting weights:

"My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (--its will to power and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on." --Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power, s.636

"The possibility has been established for the production of a Master Race, the future "masters of the earth" made to endure for millennia. A higher kind of men who employ democratic Europe as their most pliant and supple instrument for getting hold of the destinies of the earth." Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power (1888). Sec. 960
    Nietzsche Quotes

"There is only nobility of birth, only nobility of blood. When one speaks of "aristocrats of the spirit," reasons are usually not lacking for concealing something. As is well known, it is a favorite term among ambitious Jews. For spirit alone does not make noble. Rather, there must be something to ennoble the spirit. What then is required? Blood." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power (1888). Sec. 942

"The homogenizing of European man, requires a justification: it lies in serving a higher sovereign species that stands upon the former which can raise itself to its task only by doing this. Not merely a Master Race whose sole task is to rule, but a Race with its own sphere of life, with an excess of strength, strong enough to have no need of the tyranny of the virtue-imperative." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power (1888). Sec. 898

"The rights a man arrogates to himself are related to the duties he imposes on himself, to the tasks to which he feels equal. The great majority of men have no right to existence, but are a misfortune to higher men." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power (1888). Sec. 872

"The stronger becomes master of the weaker, in so far as the latter cannot assert its degree of independence - here there is no mercy, no forbearance, even less a respect for laws." -Fredrich Nietzsche, Sec. 630, The Will to Power

"The Beautiful exists just as little as the True. In every case it is a question of the conditions of preservation of a certain type of man: thus the herd-man will experience the value feeling of the True in different things than will the superman." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power (1888). Sec. 804

"My types of disciples: To those human beings who are of any concern to me I wish suffering, desolation, sickness, ill-treatment, indignities - I wish that they should not remain unfamiliar with profound self-contempt, the torture of self-mistrust, the wretchedness of the vanquished: I have no pity for them, because I wish them the only thing that can prove today whether one is worth anything or not - that one endures." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power. Sec 481

"What is good? All that heightens the feeling of power in man, the will to power, power itself. What is bad? All that is born of weakness. What is happiness? The feeling that power is growing, that resistance is overcome." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Antichrist. Sec. 2

"Physiologists should think twice before positioning the drive for self-preservation as the cardinal drive of an organic being. Above all, a living thing wants to discharge its strength - life itself is will to power -: self-preservation is only one of the indirect and most frequent consequences of this." -Fredrich Nietzsche, Aphorism 13, Beyond Good and Evil

"My idea is that every specific body strives to become master over all space and to extend its force (its will to power) and to thrust back all that resists its extension. But it continually encounters similar efforts on the part of other bodies and ends by coming to an arrangement ("union") with those of them that are sufficiently related to it: thus they then conspire together for power. And the process goes on." -Fredrich Nietzsche, The Will to Power

"First principle: one must need to be strong - otherwise one will never become strong. - Those large hothouses [Treibhauser] for the strong, for the strongest kind of human being that has ever been, the aristocratic commonwealths of the type of Rome or Venice, understood freedom exactly in the sense in which I understand the word freedom: as something one has and does not have, something one wants, something one conquers." -Fredrich Nietzsche. Twilight of the Idols

"The knightly-aristocratic judgments of value have as their basic trait a powerful muscular body, a blooming, rich, even overflowing health, together with those things required to maintain these qualities: war, adventure, hunting, dancing, war games, and, in general, everything which involves strong, free, happy action." -On The Genealogy of Morals. F. Nietzsche

"Arnold Shwarzenegger was correct when he claimed that this modern society of lap tops, playstations, nintendos, xbox, computers, ipods, cell phones is turning american males into girly, soft afeminate, muscularly weak men, low in testosterone levels, low in dopagimergic-drive, emotionally and passionately weak, unable to have the necessary muscular will, violence and manhood that are necessary for any revolution, popular uprising, rebellion and changes that the world demands." -Joe Bageant, Political Writter

thanks man...can you give me examples? i work out at home as well and will try it. i just notice it seems like i have less energy for workouts on keto than before i started. e.g. its hard to get heart rate up...feel like i'm struggling to get through workouts.... practically forcing myself to get through them.

i didnt feel like that as much before. as example, on thur. workout i jjust did hacky sack (low cardio). my legs were tired and heart rate wasnt climbing until about 20min into workout. i had to push through and force myself. i ended up burning 350cal at lunchtime and then my main workout at night was for 950cal. but i felt wasted afterward and it was somewhat of a struggle.... and thats a FUN workout for me!!

SIGH...i'll just keep it up for now. i THINK i'm seeing results on keto. my body looks less bf and abs are starting to show after 4 weeks in. its just hard to tell when i dont see a shift in weight on the scale at all. but do also look like i'm gaining a little muscle so that could be part of it.

i will carbup and deplete the hell out of my body this morning with workout.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Here are some quotes about that you can copy and paste into a microsoft word doc. and print them in dark big letters and put them in the wall of the room of your home gym that you could use for motivation, inspiration and to get passionate when you are lifting weights:
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Hi, dont listen to Atavis he is just a result of this society of pure dumbness, and I think it's true that people today are getting dumber and this dumbing down of society is related to what the philosopher Fredrich Nietzsche wrote in his book "The Will to Power" about technology, industrialization and modernity. He claimed that the men of the XV and XVII Centuries were more developed than the men of the XVIII and XIX. And i agree with most of what Nietzsche wrote, since he was one of the thinkers.

I think that the individual of the XX Century was a lot smarter and better than the people of this internet culture of the XXI Century.

People are getting dumber, it is not true that internet is waking people up. We have statistical proof that the 280 million US citizens who have access to internet, do not use it to get informed. Stastistics say that 95% of US voters vote for capitalist parties, while 5% vote for small socialist parties. That is a proof of how dumb americans are becoming.

Another thing is that even the USA left in the 1960s was better, bigger and stronger, than today, and in that time they didn't have cell phones nor computers.

SO MY PERSONAL TIP TO ALL: TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER, AND READ PRINTED BOOKS, STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND DONT GET CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET THE WHOLE DAY !!!
    Last edited by cyclistgod; 09-03-2010 at 07:56 PM.

Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000) Atavis is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi, dont listen to Atavis he is just a result of this society of pure dumbness
    It was a tongue in cheek agreement with your post. I actually DO find that picture to be motivating.

If you don't like it, well too bad. It's not my problem you don't get it.

BTW: No, not dumb. Mechanical Engineer + Graduate Candidate.
    "Arterial plaque is primarily composed of unsaturated fats particularly polyunsaturated ones." (Felton, C V, et al, Lancet, 1994, 344:1195)

How to bulk: http://70sbig.com/food/

Diet = http://i52.tinypic.com/21bhop.png
    ...or something like this daily. Problem? ;)

FFMI = 24

Originally Posted by Atavis View Post
    It was a tongue in cheek agreement with your post. I actually DO find that picture to be motivating.
    Thx for the pics/words! I get it...its cool i like the pic and will probably use it

Hi, dont listen to Atavis he is just a result of this society of pure dumbness, and I think it's true that people today are getting dumber and this dumbing down of society is related to what the philosopher Fredrich Nietzsche wrote in his book "The Will to Power" about technology, industrialization and modernity. He claimed that the men of the XV and XVII Centuries were more developed than the men of the XVIII and XIX. And i agree with most of what Nietzsche wrote, since he was one of the thinkers.

I think that the individual of the XX Century was a lot smarter and better than the people of this internet culture of the XXI Century.

People are getting dumber, it is not true that internet is waking people up. We have statistical proof that the 280 million US citizens who have access to internet, do not use it to get informed. Stastistics say that 95% of US voters vote for capitalist parties, while 5% vote for small socialist parties. That is a proof of how dumb americans are becoming.

Another thing is that even the USA left in the 1960s was better, bigger and stronger, than today, and in that time they didn't have cell phones nor computers.

SO MY PERSONAL TIP TO ALL: TURN OFF YOUR COMPUTER, AND READ PRINTED BOOKS, STAY AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER AND DONT GET CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET THE WHOLE DAY !!!
    Thx again for all the encouraging words and quotes!! Its a big help to know theres people out to support when your new to things and need guidance in an unexplored realm of dieting!

I agree...reading is important! Stimulate the brain. Btw... based on most of your quotes... I take it Fredrich Nietzsche is one of your favorite authors??

The Superman is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: The Superman shall be the meaning of the earth!

“When Zarathustra was thirty years old, he left his home and the lake of his home, and went into the mountains. There he enjoyed his spirit and his solitude, and for ten years did not weary of it. But at last his heart changed.And, rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the sun, and spake thus unto it: ‘Great star! What would be your happiness if you did not have those for whom you shine! Zarathustra is again going to be a man.’ Thus began Zarathustra's descent.An old man said to Zarathustra: "Zarathustra is the awakened one! What will you do in the land of the sleepers?”Zarathustra answered: "I am bri nging gifts unto men."And Zarathustra spake thus unto the people: Behold, I teach you the Superman! The Superman is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: The Superman shall be the meaning of the earth!Once, blasphemy against God was the greatest blasphemy; but God died, and therewith also those blasphemers. To blaspheme the earth is now the dreadfulest sin, and to rate the heart of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth!Verily, a polluted stream is man. One must be a sea to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure. Behold, I teach you the Superman: He is that sea.Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the madness against which you should be inoculated? Behold, I teach you the Superman: He is this lightning, he is this madness!Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman, a rope over an abyss. A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.Disguised, I shall see you, you neighbors and fellow men, well-dressed, vain and estimable, as ‘the good and just.’ And, disguised, I will myself sit amongst you, that I may mistake you and myself.Behold, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning itself, however, is the Superman. There, where the state ceases -- pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?Never yet has there been a Superman. So alien are you in your souls to what is great that to you, the Superman would be frightful in his goodness! And you, wise and knowing ones, you would flee from the solar-glow of the wisdom in which the Superman joyfully bathes!You highest men who have come within my understanding! this is my doubt of you, and my secret laughter: I suspect ye would call my Superman a devil! Ah, I became tired of those highest and best ones: from their height did I long to be up, out, and away to the Superman!

dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10) dramed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Superman is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: The Superman shall be the meaning of the earth!

“When Zarathustra was thirty years old, he left his home and the lake of his home, and went into the mountains. There he enjoyed his spirit and his solitude, and for ten years did not weary of it. But at last his heart changed.And, rising one morning with the rosy dawn, he went before the sun, and spake thus unto it: ‘Great star! What would be your happiness if you did not have those for whom you shine! Zarathustra is again going to be a man.’ Thus began Zarathustra's descent.An old man said to Zarathustra: "Zarathustra is the awakened one! What will you do in the land of the sleepers?”Zarathustra answered: "I am bri nging gifts unto men."And Zarathustra spake thus unto the people: Behold, I teach you the Superman! The Superman is the meaning of the earth. Let your will say: The Superman shall be the meaning of the earth!Once, blasphemy against God was the greatest blasphemy; but God died, and therewith also those blasphemers. To blaspheme the earth is now the dreadfulest sin, and to rate the heart of the unknowable higher than the meaning of the earth!Verily, a polluted stream is man. One must be a sea to receive a polluted stream without becoming impure. Behold, I teach you the Superman: He is that sea.Where is the lightning to lick you with its tongue? Where is the madness against which you should be inoculated? Behold, I teach you the Superman: He is this lightning, he is this madness!Man is a rope stretched between the animal and the Superman, a rope over an abyss. A dangerous crossing, a dangerous wayfaring, a dangerous looking-back, a dangerous trembling and halting.Disguised, I shall see you, you neighbors and fellow men, well-dressed, vain and estimable, as ‘the good and just.’ And, disguised, I will myself sit amongst you, that I may mistake you and myself.Behold, I am a herald of the lightning, and a heavy drop out of the cloud: the lightning itself, however, is the Superman. There, where the state ceases -- pray look thither, my brethren! Do ye not see it, the rainbow and the bridges of the Superman?Never yet has there been a Superman. So alien are you in your souls to what is great that to you, the Superman would be frightful in his goodness! And you, wise and knowing ones, you would flee from the solar-glow of the wisdom in which the Superman joyfully bathes!You highest men who have come within my understanding! this is my doubt of you, and my secret laughter: I suspect ye would call my Superman a devil! Ah, I became tired of those highest and best ones: from their height did I long to be up, out, and away to the Superman!
    Oh no, too much words........nvm, ill just workout instead

BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow....I just noticed that I got "negged" by JohnPNY for my last post in this thread....for "poking fun"......jeeze!

Maybe he was trying to Neg Atavis instead!? LOL

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BritishFighter View Post
    Wow....I just noticed that I got "negged" by JohnPNY for my last post in this thread....for "poking fun"......jeeze!

Maybe he was trying to Neg Atavis instead!? LOL
    LOL....You should return the favor. And stop poking fun you big meanie. I mean really!

I know, right? I'm such a menace! haha!

I did return the favor. ;-)

Hello, hahaha, but let your eyes and brain workout hard too. Well what i mean is that don't just exercise your body, your mind needs lots of exercising thru book reading. Or you could take a book of your favorite topics to the gym and read a little bit between sets. Thats what i do some times. I take a self-help book or philosophy book to the gym and read a little bit between sets. Or even a Bible, and read a little bit between sets for motivational emotional stimulation

Originally Posted by dramed View Post
    Oh no, too much words........nvm, ill just workout instead