Batman02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How often should you weigh yourself when bulking??

Is it dumb to do it everyday?? (I've been weighing in daily and found my weight fluctuates like 5 pounds from day to day.)
    5'9" 115 lbs.
    15 years old
    "YEAH BUDDY...LIGHT WEIGHT!!"-Ronnie Coleman

"Drink beer...Milk is for babies."-Arnold Schwarzenegger

"I don't give a **** about what people think I look like in the offseason"-Lee Priest

Next time you mix up a protein shake, add some chocolate ice cream and whole milk to it. If that's not a kickass bodybuilding shake, I don't know what is!!" -Lee Priest

fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fmusclekg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    once a week is fine

nateakabear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump

TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheGMF has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i weigh myself once a week. bulking or cutting
    Love the pain,
    Love the gain.

Agile, Mobile and Hostile MYNAMEIZGREG's Avatar
    MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MYNAMEIZGREG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Once a week is a good amount.
    Making it my job to educate the younguns...
    --------------------------
    You didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it. You're here to try to understand why you made it.

lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lee wright has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ye i did do it everyday 2 dayz but itz better every couple of wkz, your gains r much clearer .
    lee