borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Cutting or bulking.. Is it good to eat big?

Hey guys Im finding myself in a rut latley, trying to lose fat so im not eating as much before I workout and it shows.. So the only thing i can come up with is to eat big like I used to before I workout and than just do cardio to knock down some cals.. Before I was working out when I consumed around 2000 calories and yesterday I worked out with 1000 calories and it was a brutal workout.. Any suggestions? I feel as if I overtrained yesterday though I still have an appetite but im a little depressed because of this situation..

Rebelling in my psychosis thegymbum's Avatar
    thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000) thegymbum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Perhaps you need to find a happy medium. You may just be overdoing it a bit. Maybe keep the cardio but bump it up to 2,300 or 2,400 so you're not quite as depleted.

borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) borcic0 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    could that be my problem? just not eating enough? Because last week when i worked full time (im a student had to leave) I was around 3000 on workout days.. Now im basically inactive and only workout so thats why my calories are so low.. so perhaps bump them up and just do some cardio? I have some overtraining symptoms but there not so bad that i cant workout there just mild depression, irritable.

0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 0TTER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by thegymbum View Post
    Perhaps you need to find a happy medium. You may just be overdoing it a bit. Maybe keep the cardio but bump it up to 2,300 or 2,400 so you're not quite as depleted.
    lol bump it up to 2300, im 15 and im eating 3500 - 3800

Originally Posted by 0TTER View Post
    lol bump it up to 2300, im 15 and im eating 3500 - 3800
    that has nothing to do with it, you probably have an entirely different body type, and what do you do all day? are you somewhat active or just the gym and you sit around all day? your 15 im 20, i cant compare myself to you lol

XERXES YGGDRASIL InclineDBPresss's Avatar
    InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000) InclineDBPresss is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dont get it, 1000 cals for the whole day or 1000 cals up to that point? 1000 cals for the whole day would probbaly be a big problem but if its the latter...

It shouldn't really matter how much you eat pre, a lot of people have tried fasted workouts, including myself and not really seen strength loss. (Actually I have had only good experiences training in the fasted state, I will do it again once I can work it into my schedule)

I'd say your bad workout was just due to something else, maybe more stress as of late. You could try shifting more calories to the pre workout meal though and see how that feels - maybe for you its what you need to do.
    My training log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143412923