Syzygyian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How to train for aesthetics?????? HELP PLZ (srs)

I see people similar to josef rakich and zyzz on a near daily basis at the gym-but how do I achieve their physique?

Zyzz is 200lbs and has a physique emulating that of the Greek gods; but than I see some other dude who is also 200lbs and of similar height whose got a massive voluminous chest (zyzz has a big flat chest if you know what I mean)? and looks heavily pregnant whilst zyzz has perfectly chiselled abs. All I am asking is, is the difference between physiques to do with the method of training or is it purely genetic?

Thank you

Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dc-Money will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Syzygyian View Post
    I see people similar to josef rakich and zyzz on a near daily basis at the gym-but how do I achieve their physique?

Zyzz is 200lbs and has a physique emulating that of the Greek gods; but than I see some other dude who is also 200lbs and of similar height whose got a massive voluminous chest (zyzz has a big flat chest if you know what I mean)? and looks heavily pregnant whilst zyzz has perfectly chiselled abs. All I am asking is, is the difference between physiques to do with the method of training or is it purely genetic?

Thank you
    Not sure if your serious, but its partly method of training and how they prioritize or slack of on certain muscle parts to create different proportions. Also its their height, most bodybuilders are Short and Zyzz and josef rakich are tall so that weight is not much on them, The 200lbs on an average 5ft7 bodybuilder would be about 235ish on a 6ft2 frame, so there is a big difference thats one reason they look different.

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by olibeast View Post
    keep your waist small, keep your legs small, train chest, back and arms a lot.

basically train like a *******.

..and take PH's in zyzyzyyzzyyzzy case.
    strong hater

simply put you need to focus on proportions rather than overall size. don't let one area get too far ahaid or behind. bodybuilders ussualy just go for the most mass possible and don't care how it slabs itself on

xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000) xJesusFreaKx is a name known to all. (+5000)
    zyzz is on dat der sterons brah, srs..

but dude just keep your bf low and train in high volume, try to stay away from a hefty, bb look.

notsureifsrsthreadissrs.jpeg

SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SpongeBobNoPant is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thank you
    If your "training for aesthetiques" (appeal to general public, I guess that's what you mean), then make your priority to keep your body lean, and make sure you hit all body parts with the same intensity, the keep balance in muscular development. Also, the general public tends to give a lot of importance to chest, arms and abdominal muscles, so if you want to appeal to the vast majority of people (outside the bodybuilding community), give special attention to these muscle groups.
    Not my cup of tea though.

Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StevenNevets View Post
    strong hater

simply put you need to focus on proportions rather than overall size. don't let one area get too far ahaid or behind. bodybuilders ussualy just go for the most mass possible and don't care how it slabs itself on
    neged

You have no phucking idea what you are talking about.
    Bodybuilders usually just go for the most mass as possible and dont care how they slab it on?!?!?! WTF is the sh!t. Bodybuilding is about proportions! Why would you want mass slabbed on any which way.

zyzz has a good physique. But does not train to get on stage, his legs are very under developed.

To train for aesthetics you need to train the same as everyone else. It all comes down to your body fat percentage and genetics.

hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hugohdz88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Aus_89 View Post
    neged

Bodybuilders usually just go for the most mass as possible and dont care how they slab it on?!?!?! WTF is the sh!t. Bodybuilding is about proportions! Why would you want mass slabbed on any which way.

zyzz has a good physique. But does not train to get on stage, his legs are very under developed.

To train for aesthetics you need to train the same as everyone else. It all comes down to your body fat percentage and genetics.
    i agree on that, but remember that certain exercises CAN change the shape/definition (not talking about bf% definition) of muscles, also aestethics can be controlled by proportions (just like you said) and muscle maturity can come into a place too, but not that much
    word.

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wanna lift no heavy ass weight, but i do"

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    neged

That's why every famous bodybuilder is known for having strong points and weak points right?

They don't stop training parts just because they're getting ahead.

Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thank you
    People often times mistake me for this. Though I'm the Roman God. I'm better than the Greeks. Zyzz doesn't have **** on me.

Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aus_89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by StevenNevets View Post
    That's why every famous bodybuilder is known for having strong points and weak points right?

They don't stop training parts just because they're getting ahead.
    When did I say they stop training parts that are getting ahead?
    Bodybuilding is about proportions! Bodybuilders dont just lift weights to put on slab on mass any way which way. They lift weights in an attempt to build a good physique that is in proportion.

Taken directly from NABBA judging criteria:

"What makes a winning physique?
    The answer is = SYMMETRY, SIZE and SEPARATION
    What does that mean?

SYMMETRY (and PROPORTION)

Symmetry is a key ingredient in a winning physique & one that owes its qualities in large part to the genetics of the competitor. Wide shoulders, narrow hips, trim waist & a deep rib-cage are genetically endowed qualities on which a championship physique can be built.
    A proportionate physique is one that has no overall development in which each individual body part complements the others in both size & shape. The upper body should not be developed to the extent that it overpowers the lower body & vice-versa.
    All body parts should flow in harmony with no body part being over developed to the detriment of the others. Right & left sides should be equally developed, so as to not exhibit any readily observable differences in size.

SIZE (MUSCLE MASS)

First and foremost, a physique contest is a body building contest. Contestants must exhibit a degree of muscular development which will vary according to the class being judged.
    In the WFF categories the height and weight restrictions mean that a slimmer style of physique will be on display. Criteria such as Symmetry (above) and Separation (below) apply equally in judging of the WFF classes.

SEPARATION (and DEFINITION)

this factor must be considered in conjunction with muscle mass. Separation is the delineation between the muscle groups of the physique. Excess fatty tissue under the skin blurs this muscular division resulting in a smooth appearance.
    Definition is the display of the individual muscles & muscle fibres (often referred to as 'ripped' or 'shredded')."

appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xJesusFreaKx View Post

train in high volume,
    Please ignore that statement, OP
    2k+

Loading Aesthetics...
    ████████████████ 100%

appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000) appliepie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by hugohdz88 View Post
    exercises CAN change the shape/definition (not talking about bf% definition) of muscles, also aestethics can be controlled by proportions (just like you said) and muscle maturity can come into a place too, but not that much
    '

you cannot change the ****ing shape of a muscle
    2k+

Loading Aesthetics...
    ████████████████ 100%

DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoubleJointed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can control aesthetics:

-Broad shoulders
    -No direct trap work
    -Wide lats
    -Deep back
    -Massive bicep peak
    -Developed but not overdeveloped triceps just to remove flatness
    -Fully developed chest protruding well past abs
    -Fully developed abs, small waist, avoid oblique exercises not for abs
    -Massive quad sweep
    -Developed glutes without overly developing hams, inner thighs
    -Very low body fat
    Don't compete with me unless you like losing.

“I train every day of my life as they have never trained a day in theirs”
    "Suffering exists because weakness exists"
    "I have a dream"

Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Technium has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Zyzz doesn't have a bulky chest. His lats are huge, and he has hefty deltoids.
    Hey, check it out, baby!

DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DAN10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Roman_God View Post
    People often times mistake me for this. Though I'm the Roman God. I'm better than the Greeks. Zyzz doesn't have **** on me.
    Hahaha! amen

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When did I say they stop training parts that are getting ahead?
    Bodybuilding is about proportions! Bodybuilders dont just lift weights to put on slab on mass any way which way. They lift weights in an attempt to build a good physique that is in proportion.

Taken directly from NABBA judging criteria:

"What makes a winning physique?
    The answer is = SYMMETRY, SIZE and SEPARATION
    What does that mean?

SYMMETRY (and PROPORTION)

Symmetry is a key ingredient in a winning physique & one that owes its qualities in large part to the genetics of the competitor. Wide shoulders, narrow hips, trim waist & a deep rib-cage are genetically endowed qualities on which a championship physique can be built.
    A proportionate physique is one that has no overall development in which each individual body part complements the others in both size & shape. The upper body should not be developed to the extent that it overpowers the lower body & vice-versa.
    All body parts should flow in harmony with no body part being over developed to the detriment of the others. Right & left sides should be equally developed, so as to not exhibit any readily observable differences in size.

Oh rly? Why zyzz's legs 18" then?

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    Oh rly? Why zyzz's legs 18" then?
    lol

18 inches

joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000) joebrosef is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op is a *******, god damn zyzz nut hugger.

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    God damn, some of the replies here deserve an epic facepalm.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Power_Strike92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eat. Lift. Rest

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont think u can train for "aesthetics" ur body type is either "aesthetic" or not as aesthetic. Small boned people are the bodybuilder type and generally look more aesthetic than bigger boned people who are the powerlifter type because they carry more muscle and fat.
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat clean muscle building foods and use higher rep ranges to tone.
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peanut-butter View Post
    You forgot to add that you need 8 meals a day, each one with 49.99g of protein, can't be anymore than that, or else it won't be absorbed.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) WilsonTiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    why do people want look like the greek gods...none of em even lifted.

Apollo, god of sun.

Ares, dark god of war

Heohaestus, god of fire

Hermes, Messenger of the gods

Poseidon, god of the sea

Zeus, god of the sky

Hades, god of the underworld

Which one you wanna look like OP?
    1 Rep Max Lifts:6/9/2011
    Deadlift: 305
    Bench:240
    Squat: 255

peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    You forgot to add that you need 8 meals a day, each one with 49.99g of protein, can't be anymore than that, or else it won't be absorbed.
    You do not understand how furious it makes me when my teachers at school tell other students to do higher reps to "tone muscles"

You do not understand how furious it makes me when my teachers at school tell other students to do higher reps to "tone muscles"
    My biology teacher said in a lesson a while ago that if you eat a piece of meat bigger than your hand, your body won't be able to absorb all the protein.

theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50) theHDshow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by WilsonTiger View Post
    why do people want look like the greek gods...none of em even lifted.

Apollo, god of sun.
    [img]http://www.genedorr.com/patches/images/Apollo/Ap17ApolloBelvedere.jpg[img]

Ares, dark god of war
    [img]http://s2.hubimg.com/u/173237_f260.jpg[img]

Heohaestus, god of fire
    [img]http://faculty-staff.ou.edu/M/Erika.D.Mitchell-Deluca-1/hephaestus5814[img]

Hermes, Messenger of the gods
    [img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31vv5BfOG-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg[img]

Poseidon, god of the sea
    [img]http://www.experience-ancient-greece.com/images/neptune-poseidon-blw-l.jpg[img]

Zeus, god of the sky
    [img]http://www.hikenow.net/images/Greece/GreekGods/thumb/Zeus-Statue.JPG[img]

Hades, god of the underworld
    [img]http://media.hcpss.org/newcode/ekits/VieweKitImages.php?ItemID=273[img]

Which one you wanna look like OP?
    What about this guy?

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    -------------------------------

Originally Posted by Bruno93 View Post
    My biology teacher said in a lesson a while ago that if you eat a piece of meat bigger than your hand, your body won't be able to absorb all the protein.

Well today in class we watched this:

Pro bodybuilders are "rock hard toned",
    Dietary fat, makes you fat,
    You can only have a small amount of junk food, or you will gain too much fat,
    Muscles need 5-7 days to recover,
    Macronutrient breakdown should be, 50%CHO, 40P, 10%F,
    If you're sore and you still train, then you've overtrained,
    Female competitive bodybuilders are "3%BF"
    If you want to lose weight, eat more Protein then CHO,
    If you want go gain weight, eat more CHO then protein.

The best part; this is being said by Lee Haney (Only won 8 Olympias, no big deal) and he has no phuking idea what he is talking about. Also the movie is titled "Hard Science of Bodybuilding"

I think the only correct thing in the whole thing was about calories in vs calories out.

brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brendonchhor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xJesusFreaKx View Post
    zyzz is on dat der sterons brah, srs..

but dude just keep your bf low and train in high volume, try to stay away from a hefty, bb look.

notsureifsrsthreadissrs.jpeg
    What he said.

Feel free to check out my SS journal, you won't be disappointed!
    Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. F. Scott Fitzgerald

Starting Strength Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=675496101