Closed Thread
    MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10) MEGALORD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Why Steroid Is Gay

BECAUSE IT IS TEH GAYYYY!!! lmao

I don't mean to disrespect, but it's just sad to see that bodybuilding has lost its original objective which was about looking good, being well proportioned, strong and healthiest of men. It was about defining the masculine aspect. It was about having women looking at you with desire and attraction. When I think about this, legendary Steve Reeves come to my mind.

Steve Reeves Quotes

“Today’s bodybuilders are carrying too much muscle for their frames, which distorts and obscures the natural lines of the body. Why these men would aspire to deform themselves at such tremendous sacrifice is incomprehensible. This has been indulged in to such an extreme that I’m thinking of sanctioning a special Steve Reeves Trophy to be presented at shows to the man whom I think has the most classical proportionate, tastefully developed physique. The man who doesn’t actually win the contest might win my trophy, which in the long run might be more prestigious.”

“I don’t believe in bodybuilders using steroids. If a man doesn’t have enough male hormones in his system to create, a nice hard, muscular body, he should take up ping pong.”

Being a g-string wearing tiny penis appearing muscle mutant has become a freak show that does not flow with everyday life. It falls below what is ideally desired by the opposite sex. It's sad that bodybuilding has nothing to do with 'The Healthy Life' slogan, the specimen women dream about. Instead it has become a circus show that is no longer popular as it is not pleasing to the eyes losing touch with what being a man is all about. When girls can only think about muscle mutants and get disgusted when they think about muscles is what makes them run after Edward Cullens. Well thankfully there is Jacob. Well you know what I mean. So what I am saying is the thought of muscle which should be pleasing has been 99.9% turned into 'eewww' because of what bodybuilding has been turned into ( unhealthy muscle mutants pumped up with drugs ).

When the Nat Geo program 'Taboo' has included bodybuilding as one of its taboos, that's exactly what I am talking about. Alright now you all can throw your eggs and tomatoes at me.
    Attached Images

monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50) monkeyfrogO.O will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    steroids don't create pro physiques, it's all of the other sh*t they're on that makes them mass monsters. Steroids make you so big, but they can only take you so far

mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mmaoz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by monkeyfrogO.O View Post
    steroids don't create pro physiques, it's all of the other sh*t they're on that makes them mass monsters. Steroids make you so big, but they can only take you so far
    what are they?

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What was that exercise question again??

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    What was that exercise question again??
    right, not in the correct section.....

SQUAT: your byline: "One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. "

reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie, the Golden Child! lol.....

as to the OP: I repped him anyway, because I agree with him, however, this is a hot topic, which often ends in bitterness on this site, regardless of where it is posted.....

JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000) JustLost is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So what drug caused you to post this here instead in the misc or the "Post your own articles" section?

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    right, not in the correct section.....

SQUAT: your byline: "One day, someone showed me a glass of water that was half full. And he said, "Is it half full or half empty?" So I drank the water. No more problem. "

reminds me of the Eddie Murphy movie, the Golden Child! lol.....

as to the OP: I repped him anyway, because I agree with him, however, this is a hot topic, which often ends in bitterness on this site, regardless of where it is posted.....
    I definitely agree with the message too. I just think the OP posted it more for the purpose of stirring sh*t up.

Although, sometimes threads like these can become win.

Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beachman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I wouldn't do steroids. But I don't care if other people do them and I definitely don't care what Megalord thinks about it.

nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10) nick.v is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mmaoz View Post
    what are they?
    Human growth hormone, insulin, synthol...

Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ironlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I dont know how people will react to this but i reckon that if one is into bodybuilding and enancing their body to the absolute limit then wouldnt taking performance enhancing drugs be understandable, if allowed? I dont really care about that issue though and their are a lot of down sides to as we know.. but each to their own.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    ''Bro, get yourself under control lol next thing we know Illy is gonna be 175 lbs, addicted to coke, involved in gang activity, and with a 365 max deadlift... ''-Blizzard589
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~