sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

New 200kg deadlift PR

by form was a little bad i didn't thrush my hips forward but whatever.

and it looks like im frauding but behind that grey plate there is another plate. when i put the weight back down you can just about see something move behind it

don't mind the guy talking he has a slightly homo voice

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    Gjdm, like you said, form was not perfect, but it was a solid lift.

sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sonimdissapoint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Number_Seven View Post
    Gjdm, like you said, form was not perfect, but it was a solid lift.
    thanks but now that i look at the video again it seems like my back was kinda rounding

seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) seanoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    form is fine
    Ain't nothin to it but to do it - 'The King' Ronnie Coleman

Blue Jays all day!

Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kjerski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sonimdissapoint View Post
    thanks but now that i look at the video again it seems like my back was kinda rounding
    I think the initial jerk did that to you and I think you could of easily pulled that without. You made it look pretty easy, it flew up.

Originally Posted by seanoh View Post
    form is fine
    Originally Posted by Kjerski View Post
    I think the initial jerk did that to you and I think you could of easily pulled that without. You made it look pretty easy, it flew up.
    thanks guys, yeah im training with the manlet and the guy recording the video. using talk and doing it barefoot makes a huge difference.

Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sn33k has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    gj bro
    *Frvrmuscle RIP*

Originally Posted by Jerking_Off View Post
    Don't jerk off the ground like that, will tear a bicep with 200kg. The way I like to think about it is applying tension to the bar before I lift. Even for a split second, so grab the bar and make yourself as 'tall' as possible whilst arching your back in hard.. I know this sounds weird. But doing so will make you much more explosive from the start without the injury risk of jerking it.

Good, strong pull.
    yeah usually i don't do that, but i was pretty nervous doing it. i sually have my music but the guy was recording it for me. i try to make myself taller by looking at the roof so my back doesn't round etc.

but thanks brah

Originally Posted by Sn33k View Post
    gj bro
    thanks brah

Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    back hurts just wathcing it, none the less gj solid pull especially at your size, wouldnt have thought you had it in you.

Would look so much better with proper plates and a different angle, though i assume you used that angle to check form.
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

Originally Posted by Tel View Post
    back hurts just wathcing it, none the less gj solid pull especially at your size, wouldnt have thought you had it in you.

Would look so much better with proper plates and a different angle, though i assume you used that angle to check form.
    thanks

my gym has different types of coloured plates which is stupid. and i'm going to try 202.5kg next week maybe 205 and i will show the weights first before i do the lift

Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sonimdissapoint View Post
    thanks

my gym has different types of coloured plates which is stupid. and i'm going to try 202.5kg next week maybe 205 and i will show the weights first before i do the lift
    ahah do you have the rubber olympic full size plates? i have a photo somehwere of me benching 150kg using those plates, looks sick cos its 4 plates each side, 2 blue 1 yellow and a green each side, looks way heavier than it is hahaha

I have no doubt judging by that vid that you could pull 205 probably even 210, but i dont see the point, any reason you want to know your 1rm?
    We all die. The goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will.

JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000) JohnathanTa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congradjewlashion, you have joined the four plate club.

Your ninja cuzzzz
    You don't look like you can DL 200kg, but neither do I, lol gw cuzzzzz

Originally Posted by Tel View Post
    ahah do you have the rubber olympic full size plates? i have a photo somehwere of me benching 150kg using those plates, looks sick cos its 4 plates each side, 2 blue 1 yellow and a green each side, looks way heavier than it is hahaha

I have no doubt judging by that vid that you could pull 205 probably even 210, but i dont see the point, any reason you want to know your 1rm?
    nope not really, its that swole guy in the vid that keeps pushing me up.

this is what i do
    1 plate warm upx5
    2 plate warm upx5
    3 plate warm upx5
    4 plate warm upx3
    max for 1

then back down to 3 plates or more and just rep it out 10+

bump
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Calisthenics ¢яєω ☆☆☆

Originally Posted by JohnathanTa View Post
    Congradjewlashion, you have joined the four plate club.

Your ninja cuzzzz
    You don't look like you can DL 200kg, but neither do I, lol gw cuzzzzz
    yeah feels good mang

but you use straps. why don't you use chalk?
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Calisthenics ¢яєω ☆☆☆

bump *******s
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Calisthenics ¢яєω ☆☆☆

dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawnofanewday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good job man, nice strong lift.
    hoping to get some where near there next week when I max again
    keep it up! repped with my ****ty power haha

Originally Posted by dawnofanewday View Post
    good job man, nice strong lift.
    hoping to get some where near there next week when I max again
    keep it up! repped with my ****ty power haha
    thanks brah make sure you use chalk it helps a ton and more
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Calisthenics ¢яєω ☆☆☆