bsder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Anyone read 'Big Beyond Belief' by Leo Costa jr.?

KTT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nobody ....?

OneRareWoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Coughbull****Cough!
    Lift Big, Drive Fast, and Get Laid
    -OneRareWoo 2003

Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read this book and I can't recommend the program. Its a fairly high volume routine, too high for me and I burnt out fast. They have a great return policy which I used. So you don't have much to loose if you decide to try it.

Thanks for the reply. I haven't seen much feedback on it but yours in in line with the others I've seen.

screwed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i use this program and i find it the opposite of high volume. the workoiut is done in like 45 minutes. try it. you gotta give it at least 4-6 weeks.

Thanks for the reply screwed. You have revitalized my interest in this. How long have been training?
    A few good reads for shoulder/rotator cuff:
    http://t-mag.com/html/body_145shldr.html
    http://www.t-mag.com/articles/173bench.html
    http://t-mag.com/html/52balan.html

monkey spanker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Its awesome

I got the book back when I was in college in 1996. It is quite simply the best routine I have ever done. After two weeks on the program, people were accusing me of juicing because my roomates were. Funny thing was, I was smoking them. There is so much good training info in that book. YOu have to follow everything to a T. Don't monkey with the program and you'll love the results. Its too bad that there are so many scams out there that people automatically asume the same with this book. Do yourself a favor. Get the book, follow the routine and you'll see progress at the end of teh second week.

yeah, i dont knonw hwy so many people are against it ont his board. and overtraining? the complains that i would've expected to hear would've been about undertraining.

i worked out last year from about april to august and now i've been working out this past summer from may1 and counting.

the program has you do a very minimal amount of sets per muslces. you are told to do very simple excersises and to work each set to exhaustion.

i'm a small kid with a real small frame. i'm definilty not the type that was made to be big, but this program is definilty hellping. i'm about 5'8, and i without working out i weigh about 135. now i weigh about 145 with a very solid Body fat index. i'm not huge but you can see every cut in my body and i'm only on week 10.

give it a shot. listen to what the book says. especailly in the begginnig you're gonna wanna do more than directed. don't. do what it says, rest for however long it tells you to rest. excluding cardio and and misc things, you're workout shouldn't run you more than 30-45 minutes.

giv eit a shot. if you start, be prepared to give it at like 5-6 weeks.

Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Monkey Spanker and Screwed, which programs did you guys have? I had good success on one Leo's older routines I think it was called Serious Growth III. I can't remember what he called his new routine. It has new technique known as Muslce Rounds. I didn't really get much out of them.

i use Serious Growth III. it includes programs for people who want to work out 4 days a week, once a day 6 times a week and twice a week for 6 days a week. it also includes several subprograms which are more advanced and last for a week or two and are designed to give a specific effect.

monkey spanker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I had great success on Serious Growth 3(Big Beyond Belief) at both the 6 days a week twice a day and once a day. I would say my rate of growth on the twice a day was about 10 days ahead of the once a day. I never did the 4x per week. I am now doing TItan Training(their newest routine). One of the main things that really helped me explode into growth was the rep speed section. Pause at the bottom and explode the weight.

rico50 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by monkey spanker View Post
    I had great success on Serious Growth 3(Big Beyond Belief) at both the 6 days a week twice a day and once a day. I would say my rate of growth on the twice a day was about 10 days ahead of the once a day. I never did the 4x per week. I am now doing TItan Training(their newest routine). One of the main things that really helped me explode into growth was the rep speed section. Pause at the bottom and explode the weight.
    This program hands down it the be I've ever done for growth!!Major bang for your buck!

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brother Booker (2010 male spokes model winner on bodybuilding.com) Has used it for 4 years.

If you dedicate your self to the 4 day program, it will work.

beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beast1975 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got it years ago i think 98 99 somewhere in there. Its got different splits a 4 day a 6 day and a 6 day twice a day split. Its basicly a 3 week ramp up then a week or 2 deload.
    Never Weaken!