Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

What is with juiceheads and their attitude??

I constantly see juiceheads in the gym with attitude problems and wondering what their deal is. on saturday this jerkoff was doing dumbell presses and between sets a 16-17 year old kid asked him politely if thats something he should do in addition to regular bench presses. the guy told the kid to "f$uck off cant u see im training". I was shocked so i confronted the needle pushing gorilla and ripped him a new ass for being such a dick. also adding in "who r u to act like ur the strongest guy in the gym and using the heaviest weights, go pop urself in the ass some more, get to my weight group then u can think about opening ur mouth". needless to say he didnt mouth off to me the young kid seeking advice. I see this stuff time and time again and i just dont get it. why these guys have such attitudes and are so rude. get a life!!!
    Joe Donnelly

chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) chessgeeksam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by joetbl44 View Post
    I constantly see juiceheads in the gym with attitude problems and wondering what their deal is. on saturday this jerkoff was doing dumbell presses and between sets a 16-17 year old kid asked him politely if thats something he should do in addition to regular bench presses. the guy told the kid to "f$uck off cant u see im training". I was shocked so i confronted the needle pushing gorilla and ripped him a new ass for being such a dick. also adding in "who r u to act like ur the strongest guy in the gym and using the heaviest weights, go pop urself in the ass some more, get to my weight group then u can think about opening ur mouth". needless to say he didnt mouth off to me the young kid seeking advice. I see this stuff time and time again and i just dont get it. why these guys have such attitudes and are so rude. get a life!!!
    1. it's called roid rage

2. some of those guys work out so religiously to compensate for insecurities, emotional outbreaks are common

JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JOEFTBL44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thats not a suitable excuse to me. i train harder than all of those clowns, im stronger and way more fit yet i do it with a smile on my face. I believe its my job as a seasoned workout vet to help the younger kids in the gym just as i was helped when iwas younger. I think im going to go on a mission to embarrass all juiceheads. how them the error of their ways!!!!!!!!!
    Joe Donnelly

Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10) Amplifiedxx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Haha. I'm 16 and I don't consider myself the biggest kid in the world, and 2 days ago, some muscle head was using the tricep pushdown. So I waited, then he walked away and went to the water fountain on the other side of the gym. I assumed he was done and he walked out and FLIPPED on me.

thats exactly the stuff i talking about. give me address of ur gym and description of the assmonkey. ill take care of it
    Joe Donnelly

otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You can't teach "people skills". I'm not sure that injections have anything to do with lousy personalities. Some people were meant to work in cubicles.

well i am sure their is a direct correlation between the type of person who has to use steroids and the juicehead who is an *******. just saying
    Joe Donnelly

pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    An a$$hole will always be one, roids or not, muscles or not.

Some people are just self centered and rude. Nothing new, doesn't happen only in the gym!
    When I'm fat my pants don't fit, When I lose weight my pants don't fit.. maybe I should stop wearing pants?

Sept 1st/195lb - Last Weigh-In 175.5lbs
    Goal June 1st/170lb - Under 15% bf

hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hatersghanahate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    roided up orange fuker and his ******* friend came to the gym smelling like cologne. i was doing dumbbell rows and went to get heavier weights and i see his crispy ass kissing his girlfriend in front of the bench i was using. i know this isnt rage but still ******* is a douche. sat on the inclined bench for a bit waiting but his gay friend wouldn't move. decided to fuk it, put back to dumbbell and left. i wasnt expecting any homos at the gym from 8am-10am but i guess i was wrong

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hatersghanahate View Post
    roided up orange fuker and his ******* friend came to the gym smelling like cologne. i was doing dumbbell rows and went to get heavier weights and i see his crispy ass kissing his girlfriend in front of the bench i was using. i know this isnt rage but still ******* is a douche. sat on the inclined bench for a bit waiting but his gay friend wouldn't move. decided to fuk it, put back to dumbbell and left. i wasnt expecting any homos at the gym from 8am-10am but i guess i was wrong
    Dude, you're lucky you didn't catch the gay. Be careful bro!
    Who was this love of yours?

whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JOEFTBL44 View Post
    One guy threw a chair through the window of the gym I worked at once. Definitely roid rage. Not much you can do but I feel bad for the kid.

Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sarevok459 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    is roid rage really the culprit here?

Or just people with **** personalities to begin with getting more ****ty with drug use?

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is increased aggression in about 5% of steriod users, but that doesn't mean you lose control of your body and throw chairs. I'd guess that the people who are doing that are just dicks, with or without roids.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position - Mitch Hedberg

zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) zephed56 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think lifting heavy ass weights and getting bigger also carries with it an aggressive macho tough guy kinda attitude. Plus there are so many retards in a commercial gym it's hard not to want to ragehatekill someone.

Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Lifted21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yea I see them always give me dirty looks all the time but it's just the person I know many bodybuilders that are extreamly nice and love helping out young guys. I know a guy who was a bb and got to train at arnolds gym and he was there and he said Arnold was the biggest dick I mean I don't get it some ppl are just ass holes steroids or not

A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50) A.Machado will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Joelift View Post
    There is increased aggression in about 5% of steriod users, but that doesn't mean you lose control of your body and throw chairs. I'd guess that the people who are doing that are just dicks, with or without roids.
    ^This, big time. The guy may not even be on roids.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by otiskii View Post
    You can't teach "people skills". I'm not sure that injections have anything to do with lousy personalities. Some people were meant to work in cubicles.
    Some people were meant to live in Tennesee Jed.

whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitneymmm has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Joelift View Post
    You're actually right. The chair thrower was on steroids - I know him. He's normally very calm. But not everyone who is a jerk is on steroids.

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by zephed56 View Post
    I think lifting heavy ass weights and getting bigger also carries with it an aggressive macho tough guy kinda attitude. Plus there are so many retards in a commercial gym it's hard not to want to ragehatekill someone.
    Yeah it's the same thing as stuck up girls but for guys. They think they are the shit cause they're packing on mass on their cycle. Lot of hot or rich girls are the same way. They really do think they're better than everyone.

ilikepain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i feel lucky,at my gym everybody is super cool and polite....never had a an issue.

OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkieMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by hatersghanahate View Post
    Lol who puts on cologne before going to the gym? Kind of creepy.
    Revelation 1:8

otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50) otiskii will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ptwa9 View Post
    Some people were meant to live in Tennesee Jed.
    I have no idea what this means after quoting me. And who is Jed? If you mean Clampett you do realize he was from MO, right? It does sound like you are living proof of what this thread is about, though.
    Last edited by otiskii; 09-01-2010 at 09:32 AM.

agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) agarci7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    aholes + roids= bigger aholes, it's just simple mathematics
    Hail the villain

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOEFTBL44 View Post
    Well, to be honest I understand this. A lot of days, I dont want anyone to talk to me in the gym. Its my time to be alone, do what I want to do, and not listen to anyone. What he said wasnt even that mean to me either (probably cause Im used to way worse language being a Jersey kid).

No point in getting pissed off at what other people do/say, youll be pissed all the time. Lots of sh*tty people out there.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10) kwickez is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i now train at planet fitness sooooooo.... a sneeze will get u kicked out lol there are posters of a bodybuilder type cartoon with a big red X over him right next to a sign that says JUDGE FREE ZONE,so stupid when a gym is more of a day care for babies than a gym but i guess its better than $40 more and a 45 min each way to a decent gym..sorry for rant lol :P
    In a crowd of ordinary fish, the sharks really stand out

The All-American American Woody-5's Avatar
    Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Woody-5 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This thread makes me thankful that my gym is in my basement where I don't have to deal with anyone else

Originally Posted by otiskii View Post
    I have no idea what this means after quoting me. And who is Jed? If you mean Clampett you do realize he was from MO, right? It does sound like you are living proof of what this thread is about, though.
    I suppose people in real cities - NY, LA, MI, etc are more likely to work at an office job. Guess they don't get that fresh air chopping wood.

Looks like you're not into Grateful Dead - Tennesse Jed is lyrics from a GD song.

jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jay jay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Roid rage placebo effect.

Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Norsewarrior is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is why I like my little tiny gym. Mostly just old people who come in and try to lose weight. Nothing to worry about.

bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10) bb4arson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ive never seen no one freak out at my gym.

and im with you i try to help out the noobies