Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation 8 Day Split, something new?

Day1: Legs
    Day2: Chest
    Day3: Back

Day4: REST

Day5: Shoulders
    Day6: Traps
    Day7: Arms
    Day8: REST

Repeat

Calves+Abs alternate every other day.

I want to give traps their own day because I feel deadlifts are such an important excerise and when I do them on shoulders/back day they really tire me out and take a long time to do so I feel as if they take away from the rest of my workout.

I do about 5 excersies per body part with high sets pyramiding up and down

YOUR THOUGHTS?!?!?

Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adam-R has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anything...

USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) USMARINE8152 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    meh, Hola Bola had something of an 8 day rotation as well as a 12...so your kind of a day late and a dollar short brah but whatever works for you.

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Personally, I wouldn't count rest-days as part of the split, even though they're part of the cycle. I'd be calling this a 6-day split. As far as splits are concerned, I don't see anything inherently wrong with this general format, but since your doing shoulders one day then traps the next, beware that your traps may be fatigued from the day before when you actually get to your traps day, which may hinder performance of whatever exercises you choose. Not saying "don't do it," just recognise that there is probably going to be some degree of a trade-off here (just as there would be for delts and triceps if you did chest one day, shoulders the next, and arms the day after that, for example).
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

yeah thx 4 the replies

KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KobeWanKenobi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol @ giving traps its own day.

Originally Posted by KobeWanKenobi View Post
    lol @ giving traps its own day.
    lets see how much you deadlift bruh then we'll see whos laughing

2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2020Wellness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adam-R View Post
    lets see how much you deadlift bruh then we'll see whos laughing
    I pull 2.5x my bodyweight and I think it is also ridiculous to give traps their own day. Why not just tack them onto the beginning of another day if you want to prioritize them so bad?
    trainingwithryan.substack.com