EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)

Attn: Edmontonians and other Canadians (where to buy whey/multis/omega-3s?)

Hey guys and girls,

Since I moved over to Canada to study at the University of Alberta, I found myself in a predicament of having to find new suppliers of whey, multivitamins and omega-3s. I've been in a few stores already, but haven't really found any cheap stuff (I thought it'd be cheaper than in Europe, but stores visited thus far were much more expensive).

So where in Edmonton can I buy this stuff? Or do you all order online? If yes, where?

Thanks in advance.
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by EmperorRyker View Post
    Hey guys and girls,

Since I moved over to Canada to study at the University of Alberta, I found myself in a predicament of having to find new suppliers of whey, multivitamins and omega-3s. I've been in a few stores already, but haven't really found any cheap stuff (I thought it'd be cheaper than in Europe, but stores visited thus far were much more expensive).

So where in Edmonton can I buy this stuff? Or do you all order online? If yes, where?

Thanks in advance.
    Buying supps from actual stores in Canada is ridiculously overpriced. If you can, order online. Either from here, or a Canadian site called http://truesupplements.com

Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Unexpect has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FunkMasterPhil View Post
    Buying supps from actual stores in Canada is ridiculously overpriced. If you can, order online. Either from here, or a Canadian site called http://truesupplements.com
    I was about to suggest the same site. Ordered from them once. Delivery and processing were both fast and overall quality of the ISO + taste is 9\10. As for their 4:1:1 BCAA by the pound, well, i didn't liked it at all. Is it working right? Couldn't tell you. Who could... But i sure do know that it doesn't mix well at all. As for their Omega-3s, well, they are perfectly fine. Not enough EPA\DHA concentration but just fine. But again, no one could tell you if all their products statements on their site is 100% true.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I live in edmonton... I just order everything I use from bb.com / smrtpwdrs / ntrplnt

Even with 20-30$ shipping, it is almost always cheaper

occasionally I pick something up from popeyes, like a bottle of ephedrine. I've never been to the GNC in west ed mall and I don't plan to

EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000) EmperorRyker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for the suggestions, everyone. I checked out some of the sites you mentioned and they seem alright, better priced than actual stores I checked anyway. I also found another website with even lower prices, namely Whey Depot, and was therefore wondering if any of you have any personal experience with their stuff. I mean, they sell whey isolates dirt cheap, but that's the thing I find a bit fishy. It seems almost too cheap.

That smrtpwdrs website is fun, though. They list prices, but not the quantities of protein. How the hell can you then tell what product you're even buying?
    "In all things there is a poison and there is nothing without a poison. It depends only upon the dose whether a poison is a poison or not." ~ Paracelsus

peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peachestke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I live in Ontario and bb.com's store has saved me hundreds of dollars. Theres a few things you can't get them to send you, like ON's Opti Men (I get mine from Popeye's a store here), and other things that just aren't available in Canada, like White Flood. Never had a problem with it.
    Kaizen

young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10) young_whoa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by peachestke View Post
    I live in Ontario and bb.com's store has saved me hundreds of dollars. Theres a few things you can't get them to send you, like ON's Opti Men (I get mine from Popeye's a store here), and other things that just aren't available in Canada, like White Flood. Never had a problem with it.
    Should be able to get White Flood. I can get it at GNC or popeyes (wpg). Granted it is cheaper through bb.com store but in a pinch it is sold up here.

Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    I live in edmonton... I just order everything I use from bb.com / smrtpwdrs / ntrplnt

Even with 20-30$ shipping, it is almost always cheaper

occasionally I pick something up from popeyes, like a bottle of ephedrine. I've never been to the GNC in west ed mall and I don't plan to
    By the way, where do you work out?

tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10) tedsheckler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I buy from BB.com too.

Find out what the current coupon is, and buy over $75 so you get a free gift. THe down side is having to get the more expensive shipping because Canada Post sucks and can take over 3 weeks to get you your order.

Roughly how much would shipping costs to Edmonton then be if I should order through bb.com?

FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10) FunkMasterPhil is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tedsheckler View Post
    I buy from BB.com too.

Find out what the current coupon is, and buy over $75 so you get a free gift. THe down side is having to get the more expensive shipping because Canada Post sucks and can take over 3 weeks to get you your order.
    Yea tell me about it. I order from BB.com all the time. Arrives all the time around 7-9 business days. This last order I made, 17 business days and going. Still cant track it on Canada Post yet.
    "Its not a diet, its a lifestyle I choose to live"