airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50) airwak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pre-Workout Reviews

Even though I love going to the gym and have no problem getting up to go, sometimes it feels nice to have that extra little "boost" during the workout to keep the energy up. So far I've tried Jack3d, White Flood, White Blood, Shock Therapy, Assault, and Superpump 250.

In order from best to worst.

1) Assault (Blue Arctic Raspberry)-By far the best, amazing taste, only one I don't cringe from drinking. Clean energy throughout the workout, no jitters. Doesn't make me go to the bathroom excessively. Great pump. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

2) Shock Therapy (Blue one)-Still a pretty good product, tasted nasty though. Not quite as clean of energy or as great of a pump, still recommended however.

3) White Flood (Fruit Punch or something like that)-Pretty good energy but not a great pump. Made me take the browns to the superbowl horribly though.

(Last 3 tied for worst)
    Jack3d (Grape)-Hated this, weird jittery feeling with no pump, horrible taste.

Superpump 250 (Orange)-Stomach aches horribly, bad taste, no energy or pump at all.

White Blood-Pills so it didn't taste bad, nothing bad about it really, but it did absolutely nothing for me at all.

Hope this helps at least someone deciding which one to get.