PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question Nutrex Lipo 6 Ultra Concentrate Black.

Hey everyone! I'm starting to take supplements for once in my life and the reason is because I just came back from a shoulder injury that stopped me from training for 2 months and I gained a some fat and lost some muscle. I couldn't even go to the gym to train legs as I train alone and I couldn't even lift a plate with the arm that had the shoulder injury so last week I started training light and slow hoping that tomorrow I will be able to complete a full routine. I got myself a Lipo 6 Black Ultra Concentrate, Nitro Tech Protein, ON Creatine Monohydrate (2500 caps) and BCAA 3:1:1 From Rsp. I have read that Lipo 6 is dangerous to the point where almost a person can have a heart attack is that true? It says to take one black cap in the morning and one in the afternoon, I will only take one daily wich is the morning one as I don't want to risk myself. Is this supplement compatible with all the other I mentioned? I mean can I take that one black cap in the morning 30 min before breakfast and take my BCAA normally as it's suggested between meals / pre&post workout with the creatine and the Nitro Tech? Or should I take only the Lipo 6 Ultra Black and once I finish the cycle then I take the other supplements? I really hope you can help me with this.
    Btw: Diet & Training/Cardio will be on point so I got myself the Lipo 6 Ultra black just to boost the fat burning process so then I can bulk again.

Huge thanks to the Bodybuilding community!

One more thing: I should take from 3g to 5g of creatine daily. Is 5 grams the max ammount or just the recommended? Because lets say I take 5 gr of creatine pre workout and post workout I take a Nitro Tech serving that will give me also 3 gr of creatine I would be taking 8 gr of creatine daily. Is that ok?
    Last edited by PugnaQ; 11-29-2015 at 10:10 PM.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first off how is your diet? as for the burner as long as you follow the instructions and have no underlying health issues you will be fine. As for taking NitroTech(3 g creatine per scoop) and Creatine just make sure not to take more then 5g of creatine per day since some have GI issues associated with taking more creatine.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50) PugnaQ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    first off how is your diet? as for the burner as long as you follow the instructions and have no underlying health issues you will be fine. As for taking NitroTech(3 g creatine per scoop) and Creatine just make sure not to take more then 5g of creatine per day since some have GI issues associated with taking more creatine.
    High fat high protein low carbs. So I should take one serving of the ON Creatine Monohydrate which provides me with 2.5gr and then the Nitro Tech? That would be a total of 5.5gr
    I will only take one pill of the Lipo 6 Ultra Black Concentrate even though they suggest taking two but I don't know why i fear this product after i saw that some people got some crazy side effects. Not sure if they just want to talk **** about the product to defame.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    your dosing on the NitroTech and Creatine would be the way to go. everyone reacts differently to stims and supps so just cause some one else had an issue doesnt mean that you will.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    your dosing on the NitroTech and Creatine would be the way to go. everyone reacts differently to stims and supps so just cause some one else had an issue doesnt mean that you will.
    So Lipo 6 Black Ultra ain't dangerous if I even take less than what's recommended? I only want a little help to shred the fat I can do cardio and HIIT. It''s just a little boost. So I will take one serving of ON Creatine wich provides me with 2.5gr of Creatine monohydrate pre workout and post workout i'll take a Nitro Tech serving that includes 3gr of creatine.