Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000)

Magnum Nutraceuticals Big C Sponsored Supplement Log by jrahlfs

I have been selected by the folks as Magnum Nutraceuticals to run a sponsored log for 6 weeks on their product, Big C (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/bigc.html). I received two bottles (6 week supply) as part of this log. Additionally, they provided me with a bottle each of A-bomb (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/abomb.html) and DNA (http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/dna.html). I will start the products today.

BACKGROUND:

As a matter of letting everyone who looks at this a little background on me, here are a few pieces of personal info:

I’m 32 years old. I’m an attorney and father of two girls (Ava, almost 4; and Charlotte 5 weeks). I played baseball for 4 years in college and grew up in the “Varsity Blues” atmosphere as a Texas high school quarterback. I learned to lift in junior high in off-season football (which also coincided with basketball and track, but football was king). During college, I had access to great facilities and an excellent strength and conditioning coach (I miss those carefree days…). I lifted and ran intermittently during law school and didn’t really ever lift again for the first 4 years that I practiced. 2 years ago, 20lbs overweight and out of shape, I changed firms. The building I’m now in has a gym attached and, as part of our lease, we have memberships to the gym (http://daclub.com/). I started going and was hooked again.

PROGRAM:

I lift 5 days a week, 8-12 reps per set, as follows:
    Monday: Chest/Abs/Cardio
    Tuesday: Back/Cardio
    Wednesday: Legs/Abs/Light cardio
    Thursday: Arms (bi/tri)/cardio
    Friday: Shoulders/Abs/cardio
    Saturday/Sunday: Tennis or Cardio one day

SUPPLEMENTS:

Big C
    DNA
    A-Bomb
    Gaspari Anavite/Fish oil/B-12
    Protein: Myofusion/Met-RX/Iso-pro Ultralean

I don’t have the time to have long training sessions due to long work hours and making time for family, so for me, training is all about INTENSITY. That is the keyword.

I hope in following this log, you will see that kind of intensity plus some quality supplements like Big C, A-bomb, and DNA will lead to great things.

Thanks again to CountryMike and Magnum for the opportunity, and a very special thanks to Doc.Happy for the assistance in finding this opportunity.

I am happy to have an comments/constructive criticism/questions, so fire away.
    Thanks for checking in with your favorite, OCD, West Texas attorney.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st! and Sub'd great intro brutha!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In! Good luck bro
    ***Donate to St Judes childrens fund***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160862521&highlight=memcop+jude

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Bloody Tuesday 3-Dec-13/11-jan-14/4-11-2014

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great start bud!!! Pumped to see how you like this.

soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50) soleuvanathlete will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome, J! Sub'd. Cannot wait to hear about the supps!
    Live life, lift heavy and be happy..Oh! And BSavage too!
    ~Angimal

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im in, im here for the ride! great start so far Jason!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed for the ride big man!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Subbed bro! That's a crazy stack!

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    Subbed bro! That's a crazy stack!
    I know it, I was mirin' on this too!
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000) jrahlfs is just really nice. (+1000)
    thanks everyone. i'm really looking forward to the next 6 weeks.

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz

Thumbs up

Hey jrahlfs I just wanted to stop in real quick and say GREAT start to your log and I'm so glad for you to be logging for us, I'm still on my honeymoon but had some free time and just wanted to show my support for you and your new log. If ya can send MagnumJoe and Bryan a PM with the link so they can show their support too and answer any questions you might have. Hope you have a great day and I'll be back soon
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by countrymike View Post
    hey jrahlfs i just wanted to stop in real quick and say great start to your log and i'm so glad for you to be logging for us, i'm still on my honeymoon but had some free time and just wanted to show my support for you and your new log. If ya can send magnumjoe and bryan a pm with the link so they can show their support too and answer any questions you might have. Hope you have a great day and i'll be back soon
    mike!!!!!!
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MattRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by COUNTRYMIKE View Post
    Hey jrahlfs I just wanted to stop in real quick and say GREAT start to your log and I'm so glad for you to be logging for us, I'm still on my honeymoon but had some free time and just wanted to show my support for you and your new log. If ya can send MagnumJoe and Bryan a PM with the link so they can show their support too and answer any questions you might have. Hope you have a great day and I'll be back soon
    oh hai

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Originally Posted by MattRage View Post
    sure... dont say hi in mine!! i see how it is
    Haha...he's on his way. Give the man some time, he's on his Honeymoon
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Haha...he's on his way. Give the man some time, he's on his Honeymoon
    what are you talking about?

coolface.jpg

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    mike!!!!!!
    KON!!!!!!!

oh hai
    Hey cutie (don't tell my wife)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

KON!!!!!!!

Hey cutie (don't tell my wife)
    pics of wife or negs... you know the rules.. lol

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im so glad we got to see mikey for a few minutes
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000) smoothballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Big Mike in the HOUSE!
    Journal: Feeding The Beast Within
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127433393

Thumbs up

pics of wife or negs... you know the rules.. lol
    Boob shots or spoon pic?

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    im so glad we got to see mikey for a few minutes
    Hey girl!

Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    Big Mike in the HOUSE!
    Hey Hey SB!!!
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Boob shots or spoon pic?

Hey girl!

Hey Hey SB!!!
    good to see you mikey! how is the honeymoon?

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Doc.Happy View Post
    good to see you mikey! how is the honeymoon?
    It's going great and we could'nt be happier, Amber was just saying today how different she feels and that it was nice knowing that we are one person now, I swear that made me cry but in a good way ....
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

It's going great and we could'nt be happier, Amber was just saying today how different she feels and that it was nice knowing that we are one person now, I swear that made me cry but in a good way ....
    thats awesome! good for you guys!

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice start to your log bro, I am also logging for Magnum. My stack is thrust+dna.
    S.N.I. Global Representative
    http://sniglobal.com/

Boob shots or spoon pic?

Hey girl!

Hey Hey SB!!!
    lets make it both to be safe..

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bryan_0025 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great start J - looking forward to you hitting those weights
    Team Magnum
    Magnum Nutraceuticals Inc
    Override Your Genetics
    www.hardmagnum.com

--------------------------------
    Always Reppin it Back

My "Never Quit" Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=541970743&posted=1#post541970743

Thanks Bryan. I'm really excited about the next 6 weeks

inb4 we turn your log into a chat thread.. lol

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Just a girl lost in bama Tannerus4's Avatar
    Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tannerus4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed!! can't wait to see how it goes!

and on this:
    lets make it both to be safe..
    ...lol...

great start Jason, looks like there is lots of love here!