Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'2", 107 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22828
    FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace

Can you fall in love with someone you've never met?

As much as we human beings want to answer this question, "Why, yes, it's possible.

Internet has become a widespread method of communication around the world. People can interact in chat rooms, via Myspace or Facebook, a handful of dating sites...

So here you are, interacting with this "person" via online, texting etc. and what they've led you to believe is their true self. You've maybe exchanged photos and have accepted what this other person looks like because you're "fallen in love" with what you believe is who they really are. Now granted, the things they've told you and what you've learned about this other person may genuinely be true, and you maybe actually have many things in common and you may think they're your soulmate, but the one thing that can't be portrayed in real life are a person's mannerisms. I think this is an exterior factor that people overlook.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) aintdatabitch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit aintdatabitch's BodySpace
    Essentially, you're falling in love with an ideal created in your mind. More likely infatuation or lust.

Hearts r broken everyday Lottabody's Avatar
    Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Lottabody has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Lottabody's BodySpace
    Of course but I think only a desperate person would do it.
    You wear a rubber?--damn right
    You are my lover?--all night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErN7fQd6WzA&list

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DocHol1day's BodySpace
    oh honey, did someone talk you into putting a beer can in your pu$$y on cam chat?

FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FOXXIE has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aintdatabitch View Post
    Essentially, you're falling in love with an ideal created in your mind. More likely infatuation or lust.

oh you again. Didn't you just posted on my "Dont settle with anyone" thread. lol

Stats: 6'10", 255 lbs
    BodyPoints: 856
    clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit clifftime's BodySpace
    Your falling in love with that persons perception of themselves, what they tell you and what they WANT to show you. Hope you're ready to be disappointed missy.

Visit FOXXIE's BodySpace
    why do some people in here think that every time a person make a thread it pertains to them....

This thread has nothing to do with me. I am bored and thought why not post this....

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) RandomMisc has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit RandomMisc's BodySpace
    I think it's possible, if both people are being themselves. If you're putting on a facade and pretending to be some perfect version of yourself or another person entirely, it's going to be a giant pile of fail.

I started crushing on my last dude via a messageboard, then our first real AIM conversation was the clincher that made me realize how easy it'd be to fall for him. He didn't have pictures posted or anything, and I had no clue what he looked like until the day he showed up at my door. lolwut.

He was more or less pretty much exactly who he portrayed himself to be... no incongruities. He's a bit awkward online, and he's a bit awkward in person. He's quick witted, hilarious, and ridiculous online and in person. He's knowledgeable and intelligent as well, and not just another retarded messageboard google jockey. He'd clued me in to a few flaws prior to meeting him, and there really weren't any surprises... no negative surprises, anyway.

I wouldn't say I fell for him online, because we only talked a couple weeks before meeting up for real. But continuing to read his posts/talk to him online definitely sped it up... we certainly knew more about each other than we would have otherwise, and there was a level of comfortability and familiarity that formed much quicker than it would have with someone I met elsewhere.
    Still Breathin: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157530533

^Misc Author's self-help book with hilarious stories and legit advice on dating, relationships, sex, business, self-image, failure, success, drive, passion, being real.

Lift. Lust. Lulz. <3

"How can I break free? How can I fight a war that is with me and me alone?"

Stats: 5'7", 185 lbs
    snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) snoborder has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit snoborder's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    I think it's possible, if both people are being themselves. If you're putting on a facade and pretending to be some perfect version of yourself or another person entirely, it's going to be a giant pile of fail.

I started crushing on my last dude via a messageboard, then our first real AIM conversation was the clincher that made me realize how easy it'd be to fall for him. He didn't have pictures posted or anything, and I had no clue what he looked like until the day he showed up at my door. lolwut.

He was more or less pretty much exactly who he portrayed himself to be... no incongruities. He's a bit awkward online, and he's a bit awkward in person. He's quick witted, hilarious, and ridiculous online and in person. He's knowledgeable and intelligent as well, and not just another retarded messageboard google jockey. He'd clued me in to a few flaws prior to meeting him, and there really weren't any surprises... no negative surprises, anyway.

I wouldn't say I fell for him online, because we only talked a couple weeks before meeting up for real. But continuing to read his posts/talk to him online definitely sped it up... we certainly knew more about each other than we would have otherwise, and there was a level of comfortability and familiarity that formed much quicker than it would have with someone I met elsewhere.
    Are you two still dating?

Foxxie, I think honestly you can't honestly fall in love, maybe fall in lust, but not true love. I think like others have said, people will not be their true selves over facebook, etc.

ssim123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

yes

Originally Posted by FOXXIE View Post
    As much as we human beings want to answer this question, "Why, yes, it's possible.

Internet has become a widespread method of communication around the world. People can interact in chat rooms, via Myspace or Facebook, a handful of dating sites...

So here you are, interacting with this "person" via online, texting etc. and what they've led you to believe is their true self. You've maybe exchanged photos and have accepted what this other person looks like because you're "fallen in love" with what you believe is who they really are. Now granted, the things they've told you and what you've learned about this other person may genuinely be true, and you maybe actually have many things in common and you may think they're your soulmate, but the one thing that can't be portrayed in real life are a person's mannerisms. I think this is an exterior factor that people overlook.
    yea i totally think you can fall in love with someone youve never met....i met someone and we ended up talking every single night on the phone with a 3 hour time difference until she fell asleep, woudl text throughout the day and call as soon as I was done with work, I couldnt get enough of her voice thought she was amazing thought her looks were only ok but it didnt matter...both dropped the L bomb she came to see me and it lasted long distance for a year and a half after that...actually we only broke up because of distance and I still consider her to be my first real love..so yea i think you can fall for someone before oyu meet them

Stats: 6'5", 250 lbs
    SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SteelCrayon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SteelCrayon's BodySpace
    Def possible... U become in love with the idea of love... I've had it happen to me before but when I finally met the girl I was not feeling her n I bounced

Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ckeffin is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Ckeffin's BodySpace
    Infatuation maybe...

Stats: 6'1", 201 lbs
    DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DocHol1day has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DocHol1day's BodySpace
    why do some people in here think that every time a person make a thread it pertains to them....

This thread has nothing to do with me. I am bored and thought why not post this....
    Two reasons.

1. Every other thread in this section is about the person who started it.

2. I like trolling you.

Stats: 5'9", 231 lbs
    PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PigFelcher's BodySpace

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Lottabody View Post
    Of course but I think only a desperate person would do it.

Incoming!!!

Stats: 5'9", 231 lbs
    PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PigFelcher has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PigFelcher's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by PigFelcher View Post

Incoming!!!
    fast misc...

Stats: 6'4", 215 lbs
    Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Viddy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Viddy's BodySpace
    fast misc...
    Holy **** man, that monkey is imitating that hair challenged, mongoloid burn victim! Fuking animals are getting so smart these days.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Why does everyone hate Lottabody so much?
    Ignore list: abdus

Stats: 5'8", 164 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5737
    Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Govithoy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Govithoy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by ll ReNeGaDe ll View Post
    Why does everyone hate Lottabody so much?
    She's an annoying troll on her 5th or 6th account, having been banned at multiple times in the past.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Stats: 6'10", 255 lbs
    BodyPoints: 856
    clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clifftime has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit clifftime's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Govithoy View Post
    She's an annoying troll on her 5th or 6th account, having been banned at multiple times in the past.
    "She"? haha yea....

jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jujube7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    oh honey, did someone talk you into putting a beer can in your pu$$y on cam chat?
    got to admit this made me laugh!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=546228983&postcount=784

Stats: 5'8", 181 lbs
    cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000) cheops21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit cheops21's BodySpace
    Science says we aren't even the same people in RL as we are online. Also, no. If it's all online, it's infatuation or obsession. You need the full on physical connection for an extended period for real and legitimate love.

Link to the research study is here: http://www.physorg.com/news193046619.html
    I rep back (for barely more than zero).

Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TRexGAWD has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TRexGAWD's BodySpace
    I think 3-5 years ago I would have called someone retarded for thinking they could, however now I think it's possible. You have to be honest with yourself first though I think. To be honest, since I deploy a lot I end up spending more time getting to know a girl online then I would be able to do in person.
    The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.

Reps back all military
    Owe reps to:

Negs to:

onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) onebigc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit onebigc's BodySpace
    Some stats from online dating websites from what I recall:

-Both genders are 2 inches shorter in real life
    -Both genders make 30% less money in real life
    -Good/attractive pictures tend to be old/outdated since people want to be remembered at their best

jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jujube7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit jujube7's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by onebigc View Post
    Some stats from online dating websites from what I recall:

-Both genders are 2 inches shorter in real life
    -Both genders make 30% less money in real life
    -Good/attractive pictures tend to be old/outdated since people want to be remembered at their best
    men are 87.4% less funny and 94% less confident irl

women are 92% more annoying

23% of people seeking soul mate actually sold theirs to the devil 10 or more years ago.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=546228983&postcount=784

Stats: 5'0", 193 lbs
    Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ecnewyx has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ecnewyx's BodySpace
    Yes, the same way you can have a crush on a fictional character from a book or a movie. You can convince yourself of anything (including being in love) and it's made all the easier because personas online have very few flaws.
    ~ Never Having Kids So Can Save Up For a 4K TV and a PLP Computer Setup Crew ~

Stats: 5'9", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 697
    SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpiderSense has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpiderSense's BodySpace

No idea how you guys can hate on LottaBody she's got it going ON.

Stats: 6'0", 181 lbs
    kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) kineticforce has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit kineticforce's BodySpace
    strong bump - I feel in love with op after I saw Romeo must Die

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mctriple has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit mctriple's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by aintdatabitch View Post
    I totally agree with this. Until you've spent time with a person IRL, you're filling a lot of gaps with what you want her to be like, or you're just completely ignoring that part of her. Either way, you're not really going to be in love with her.

That's not to say that you can't find a great girl, be really attracted to her, and have the potential for a truly deep, meaningful relationship. But if you ever want to meet, you'll realize that things are a bit different IRL. This may not be bad, but how can you say you truly love somebody until then?

Stats: 6'4", 216 lbs
    Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Posthardcore has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Posthardcore's BodySpace
    i met my gf on facebook lol