Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My journey to self confidence:) 4months

Hey there...

So the time has come for me to finally start my cut... Excited??? Definitely. I would first and foremost like to thank everyone who posts in the losing fat section/fat logs... Most of my knowledge and tips/tricks were gained from you guys... Not to mention the amount of motivation you guys have provided me by reading all of your success stories... Def gives me hope

A little info on me: I am a 21 year old male in the Ottawa region. Have never been into a gym before febuary... Started working out feb/march to bulk up a little(without not knowing what I was really doing) Got serious about it in June and have definitely seen huge improvements... Before begining in Feb, my forearms and arms were the same size... and I was unable to do ONE pushup... Things have changed and I am looking forward to continuing to live a healthy and active lifestyle....

Goal: Drop from 186lb to the 150-160 range before January 1st at a rate of about 2-2.5 pounds a week(Hope to eventually have abs for the first time in my life

Reason: I went through a rough patch in my life back in January... Moved to a new city, had girl issues and started my placement in school(x ray tech)... Things took a toll on me and then I discovered.......... THE GYM. Things have been going uphill since and I am addicted to the feeling of natural endorphins.

Routine/Nutrtion:

First week or two are trial runs.... Gonna adjust calorie intake based on what kind of results im seeing after three weeks. Goal for calories is roughly 1700-1800 daily. Not following anyh specific macro... Am aiming for roughly 180-200g protein a day with decent amount of fats and carbs.

Routine: Gonna be doing 3 days of weight lifting... Thinking chest and triceps, legs and back, arms and shoulders... with abs in the mix. Then 3 days of cardio(Mix of HIIT, soccer and rollerblading.)

Supplementation: Isoflex mint chocolate supreme protein, Flax seed oil, glutamine and allmax rapidcuts(Yes I know fatburners are generally a bust, got a free container and just feel like using it for first month)

I am looking for ANY constructive feedback/motivational words or any comments about my blog.... I take feedback extremely well

Weigh ins every sunday and pics to be uploaded once I hit 30 posts.

Looking forward for the first log tomorow!

Labido has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good for you man, it's a lot more motivating when you have a log that you are committed to. It's also very good that you have decided to change your lifestyle, that's probably the best thing you can do for yourself. You will also discover that with a healthy lifestyle you wont really have to do much bulking/cutting unless you are competing.

I will be reading, good luck!

Zach1492 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright champion, subbed.
    looking forward to seeing your progress.

mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mattbru is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    DAY 1

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    8 egg whites
    1 cup of old fashioned oats(Damn this **** is nasty:P)
    Tbsp of flax seed oil.

Snack:
    Isoflex Chocolate mint protein shake

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna
    1/2 cup of tropical trail mix

Pre workout/post workout:
    half cup of oats
    2 rapid cut pills
    protein shake

Diner:
    5oz of skinless/boneless chicken

Snack: protein shake/tbs of flax seed opil

SUMMARY:
    1719 calories with 193g of protein.

Workout:

Started off the day rollerblading(30 mins) at 6am with friend who came down to visit for the week... I thought I would have hard time waking up in the morning, but managed to drag myself out of bed at 5:30 am. Rollerblading was sick... Lower back hurt like hell from deadlifts I did on friday, never would of thought rollerblading was so tough on the back... Was wide awake for work which was a nice change.

After work did Biceps and triceps:

Bicep:

3 x 8 Standing dumbell curls
    3 x 8 Machine preacher curls
    3 x 8 Standing Cable curls
    3 x 8 Incline dumbell curls

Tri:

3 x 8 Cable pull downs
    3 x 8 Tricep machine tricep extension
    3 x 8 Weight asisted dips.

Impression: First day was as expected... Had a few hunger cravings between breakfast and lunch... but managed to get rid of them by drinking a lot of water... Had a funny moment where I was offered a cupcake, and almost ate it before I remembered that I was counting calories aha... Guess gonna take a few weeks to get used to strict dieting. Gym workout was suprisingly good... Was expecting a huge decrease in energy, but it wasn't even noticeable. Honestly not a big fan of oats.... seriously took me like half an hour to eat a full cup in the morning ahaha. I survived one of hopefully many.

Day 2... This weeks weigh in will be a little different... Gonna do a weigh in on friday for this week(instead of sunday) because I am heading back home for almost a week to visit some relatives.

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    8 egg whites
    1 cup of old fashioned oats(Damn this **** is nasty:P)
    Tbsp of flax seed oil.

Snack:

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna

half cup of oats
    2 rapid cut pills
    protein shake

Diner:

SUMMARY:
    1719 calories with 193g of protein

Yeah I ate exactly like I did yesterday... Gonna eventually mix up the nutrition, but for now I'm keeping things simple. Cravings today were minimal, was able to resist the free cookies in the lunch room with ease. Thinking about cutting back on breakfast oats... a cup takes me a half hour to eat. Only averaging about 60g of fat a day(mainly flax seed oil) is this sufficient and if not, what else is high in "good fats"

Workout:

Another morning rollerblade session this morning... Had a hard time getting out of bed, but eventually managed to get a good half hour in... After work I went to the gym and did a pretty solid shoulder workout... was expecting to drop down weights, but am keeping up with what I normally do so far.

Shoulders:

1 x 8 High pulls
    3 x 8 Lat raises
    3 x 8 Front raises
    3 x 8 Shoulder press
    3 x 8 Machine bench(extra exercise for fun)

Cardio:
    10 mins HIIT
    30 min Rollerblading

Impression:

Starting things off on the right foot and motivation level is through the roof. I have the impression that I am gonna have to up my calorie intake after this week at the rate i'm going. Had to take a powernap after work today, was simply burnt out, but after I woke up I had a great gym session. Putting in hard work is surprisingly fun, but the smell of pizza or of bbq's while walking to the gym is mildly depressing. Well look at the brightside, only 4 months to go
    Last edited by mattbru; 08-31-2010 at 05:40 PM.

Here's two pics taken within last 2 weeks.
    Attached Images

frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000) frank112 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In on this and good luck bro. I'm sure you'll get there and i'll see you at the finish line.
    Start (fat guy):May 31 2009 - 205lbs ~34%bf
    (first large cut) July 31 2010 - 140 lbs ~14-15%bf
    (first bulk) March 1 2011 - 164lbs ~18-19%bf
    Currently (June 30, 2011) - 146lbs ~11-12% bf
    Ultimate Long term Goal - 170lbs @ 10%bf

OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You can do this. January is a very reasonable date. Just find your groove, work hard, and ride it out. Sounds like its just a matter of time for you.

For one of your cardio days, I would like to suggest the p90x Plyo workout. I also hear the Insanity ones are great for cardio.
    Cut
    June 3 - ?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154489543

DAY 3

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    8 egg whites
    Tbsp of flax seed oil.

Snack:

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna
    1 cup of tropical trail mix

Before soccer/diner:
    2 rapid cut pills
    two toasts/chicken breast

After soccer celebration: Small chicken ceasar salad at restaurant.

Snack: protein shake/tbs of flax seed oil

SUMMARY:
    1900 calories with 183g of protein.

Workout:

Another 6 am rollerblade session.... It is getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning lol.... Did half it HIIT style where would do hard 100% push for 30 seconds, then a minute recovery period. Other half was just done at a moderate pace. After work had my soccer finals(gold medal game), unfortunately we lost 7-2 and finished in second. The surprising and upside to this is that I scored both the goals for our team(Usually play defense and these were my first two goals of season). It was a good way to end the season.

Cardio:

90 minutes of soccer
    15 mins hiit rollerblading
    15 mins moderate pace rollerblading

Impression: So as you may have noticed, I took a day off the oats and replaced it with and additonal 1/2 cup of tropical trail mix and some toast for supper(5oz piece of chicken just isn't enough for supper.. gonna try to add side of veggies from now on). To be completely honest, I am slightly dissapointed I went over on my calories. The 1900 is a rough estimate due to being unable to really calculate the ceasar salad. I didn't want to be the only teamate to bail on the celebration, so I tried to pick one of the best things I could find on the menu(although i'm sure that ceasar sauce is packed with all that nasty stuff). People did make fun of me for ordering salad(Had the "you don't make friends with salad" sung quite a few times. I worked pretty hard today and hope to stay with my nutrition plan for rest of the week. Tomorrow is one of my favorites... Chest day. Off to bed, hopefully I have a better sleep then past few days.

Talking

Originally Posted by mattbru View Post
    DAY 3

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    8 egg whites
    Tbsp of flax seed oil.

Snack:

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna
    1 cup of tropical trail mix

Before soccer/diner:
    2 rapid cut pills
    two toasts/chicken breast

After soccer celebration: Small chicken ceasar salad at restaurant.

Snack: protein shake/tbs of flax seed oil

SUMMARY:
    1900 calories with 183g of protein.

Workout:

Another 6 am rollerblade session.... It is getting harder and harder to wake up in the morning lol.... Did half it HIIT style where would do hard 100% push for 30 seconds, then a minute recovery period. Other half was just done at a moderate pace. After work had my soccer finals(gold medal game), unfortunately we lost 7-2 and finished in second. The surprising and upside to this is that I scored both the goals for our team(Usually play defense and these were my first two goals of season). It was a good way to end the season.

Cardio:

90 minutes of soccer
    15 mins hiit rollerblading
    15 mins moderate pace rollerblading

Impression: So as you may have noticed, I took a day off the oats and replaced it with and additonal 1/2 cup of tropical trail mix and some toast for supper(5oz piece of chicken just isn't enough for supper.. gonna try to add side of veggies from now on). To be completely honest, I am slightly dissapointed I went over on my calories. The 1900 is a rough estimate due to being unable to really calculate the ceasar salad. I didn't want to be the only teamate to bail on the celebration, so I tried to pick one of the best things I could find on the menu(although i'm sure that ceasar sauce is packed with all that nasty stuff). People did make fun of me for ordering salad(Had the "you don't make friends with salad" sung quite a few times. I worked pretty hard today and hope to stay with my nutrition plan for rest of the week. Tomorrow is one of my favorites... Chest day. Off to bed, hopefully I have a better sleep then past few days.

Awesome stuff, especially with the salad!
    Don't be too hard on yourself about the 1900 cals, even if it was 2000-2200 you would still be maintaining for that day, and you did build yourself athletically so your body should be pumping all that good stuff to your muscles.
    I see nothing but a continual improvement throughout your logs so far. Keep it up

On the p90x note.. Definitely am considering it. I had tried the program for a month and know how plyometrics can kill you aha(All those squats and lunges are KILLER). Only problem is that I live in a appartment and jumping around might piss off the people who live under me lol.

OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) OReilly10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, its a little tough. I have a loft though so that saves my underneath neighbors. I am pretty good about landing soft, but I get a bit more clumsy later in the workout.

Another thing that has helped me immensely is the acquisition of a cheap kitchen scale.
    Cut
    June 3 - ?

DAY 4

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapid cut pills
    2 toast with 1 tbsp margarine
    Liberte - Greek Yogurt, 175 g
    Organic Flax Seed Oil, 1 teaspoon

Snack:
    1 tbsp peanut butter(yummm)

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna
    Tropical Trail Mix, 1/2 cup

Pre/post workout:
    2 rapid cut pills
    Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1/2 cup

Diner:
    7 oz chicken breast
    Liberte - Greek Yogurt, 175 g

SUMMARY:
    1654 calories with 187g of protein.

Workout:

No rollerblading session for me this morning... WAY too tired, only had 5 hours of sleep and doubt I would have made it through the day. After work took hour and half power nap and hit up the gym for a chest workout. It was an average session(Chest is one of my weakest areas unfortunatly) but I got through it. Energy level was okay, but seemed on the lower side today.

Chest:

8 x 3 Dumbell flat bench
    8 x 3 Dumbell incline bench
    8 x 3 Dumbell flat flies
    8 x 3 Dumbell incline flies

Cardio:
    10 mins of HIIT(first 5 mins consisted with me trying to figure out damn treadmill)

Impression: Tried to go with the flow nutrition wise today... woke up too late to cook egg whites or have my oats so I settled with toast and yogurt. Needless to say I improvised what I was gonna eat for the day and it turned out not too bad. Def need food scale as reccomended by O'reilley... hard to mesure things like yogurt efficiently. Gonna "attempt" to do some cardio tomorow morning... no promises. Tomorrow is my first official weigh in at only 5 days... then i'm visiting back home for a week where I plan on staying put to my fitness plan. I predict I will be 2lb lighter tomorow but would be happy with less. Hardly any cravings today... hope it stays this way

Log to be updated before I take my dreaded 6 hour greyhound ride

Log to be updated before I take my dreaded 6 hour greyhound ride
    hahah, good luck with that. Hope you sit by someone decent.

DAY 5

Official weigh in for the week is 183lb.... not too shabby at all considering its only been 5 days... that's a total of 3lbs lost. Not gonna up calories just yet... figure a decent amount of water weight was lost.

Nutrition:

Breakfast:

Organic Flax Seed Oil, 1 teaspoon
    Liberte - Greek Yogurt 100g
    4 Egg White
    No Name - Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1/2 cup
    2 rapidcut pills/multivitamin

Lunch:

Clover Leaf - Flaked Light Tuna 1 can
    No Name (Superstore) - Tropical Trail Mix, 1/2 cup

Dinner:

Chicken Breast - Boneless, Skinless, 7 oz

Snacks throughout day:

2 rapidcut pills(pre workout)
    Allmax Nutrition - Isoflex - Whey Protein Isolate Chocolate Mint Supreme, 2 scoop (30g)
    Kraft - Smooth - Peanut Butter , 2 Tbsp.
    Bread - Whole-wheat, toasted, 1 slice
    Blue Water - Fish Sticks, 100 g (4 sticks)

SUMMARY: 1648 calories/183g protein

Workout:

Wanted to run this morning, but didn't end up happening because I hardly slept last night... fell asleep at 1:30 and had to be up for 5. Sleep has been a huge issue with me this week and I hope it gets rectified soon. So after work I packed up my **** and hit up the gym to do back/abs and a little bit of HIIT for fun

Back

8 x 3 Barbell bent over row
    8 x 3 Cable seated row
    8 x 3 Lat pulldowns
    8 x 3 One arm row

Abs

1 set of 30x, 25x, and then 20x crunch machine
    4 Random p90x ab ripper x exercises on the mats.

Cardio:
    10 mins of HIIT(Would like to say I finally figured out the damn treadmill and did some intense HIIT).

Impression: I got lazy at end of my workout and neglected to do deadlifts... got home and was disappointed because this is prob most important back exercise as far as compound goes. Also snacked out on peanut butter in the middle of the night... THIS HAS TO STOP... I've got to stop eating in the middle of the night, it shoots my calorie count off and is pain in the ass. Going home for a week... this will be a true test in regards to my will power and dedication... I am gonna do my best to stay with my nutrition plan and workout schedule as best as I can. This week was a trial week to really test things out... when I get back from my vacation I will be reorganizing my fitness schedule to be more effective. Long bus ride ahead.... not bringing any cash to avoid temptations on junk food and am bringing 1.5l bottle of water and maybe half a cup of oats to snack on lol... Good weekend everyone, should still be posting a log while on vacation...

Cheers

Originally Posted by Zach1492 View Post
    hahah, good luck with that. Hope you sit by someone decent.
    I'm usually lucky... but it's a long weekend this week so you never know what kind of weirdo's you can encounter lol... hoping for a hot blonde or something, but my odds are slim

Blog to be updated sometime today... Yesterdays nutrition was horrendous... I had a terrible day lol... but finally went grocery shopping this morning so should be back on track
    500+
    Canadian Crew
    I rep twitter follows:mattbru1

Blog to be updated sometime today... Yesterdays nutrition was horrendous... I had a terrible day lol... but finally went grocery shopping this morning so should be back on track
    Dang bro, it's okay don't sweat it too much.
    I don't know the reason behind why you may have eaten badly but if it was a social thing CAST CONFORMITY BEHIND YOU! =p
    And I don't know if this is healthy or not (probably not) but if I'm cutting -which I will now be cutting forever - I'd rather not eat, then to eat foods that are ****ty for you.
    Food is your bodies fuel.
    Gas is your cars fuel.
    Good gas in car equals good performance out of car.
    Bad food in your body equals bad performance from your body.
    And the human body can go 3-6 weeks without any food as long as it's hydrated, so what would the big deal of not eating for one day be, other than having to hear a lot of **** from people.
    But my deal on that is that you are going to hear **** from people whether you are freaking ripped or out of shape. They will either rip on you out of jealousy or they will either talk **** about you behind your back if you don't look good. It's a ****ed up world sometimes, but if I was going to have to endure any **** talking, I'd like the former.
    "Do not let this be the end of you!"
    - don't remember.

But don't worry too much about it now, just get back to some consistency in your diet by any means possible.

LOG DAY 6 and 7

DAY 6

Got home at 7am... was grumpy as hell and starving(This was the start to a horrendous day lol). So anyways I got home and realized how much junk food my parents bought compared to what I was used to... Seeing as I live far enoguh from the grocery store without a vehicle... I ended up eating quite a bit of things I shouldn't have... but overall I don't think it was as bad as I thought.

Nutrition:
    FULL DAY:
    1 protein shake
    1 coffee(little bit of cream and sugar)
    4 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
    10 popcorn shrimp
    1 vegetable omelet
    1 huge plate of homemade spaghetti
    1 pepsi
    1 nice huge piece of salmon
    2 pieces of ribs(its rib fest.. what can I say)
    1 potato skin

Fitness:

My main workout on day 6 was probably.... eating ahaha.
    **** happens.. I messed up. It was somewhat to be expected as this is last time im visiting home before next year. I am not gonna make excuses for myself because in the end it's only myself i'm hurting. It's not how we fall down... it's how we get back up... and trust me, im gonna get back up.

Day 7

Woke up determined to improve on day 6... Which definitely happened.

Nutrition:
    FULL DAY:
    1 mini bag of rolled oats
    8 egg whites
    2 fruit smoothies
    2 cookies(couldn't resist)
    few cherries.
    piece of bread
    trail mix
    1 hot chocolate.
    swordfish(dont ask ahahaha)

Fitness:

Gym was closed and legs were pretty sore so this is my second rest day for the week. Definitely an improvement on yesterday, but I gotta keep my protein up... been neglecting the shakes unfortunately. WAY better day

Day 8 log to come.... HUGE improvement
    500+
    Canadian Crew

Day 8 log

Well before I get to what I ate.... I had a freaking busy day full of running around... I almost didn't have time to eat lol... Neglected on the protein and if I don't work on this, i'm gonna pay for it in muscle loss

Breakfast:
    Can of crab meat
    6 x slices of lean turkery

Lunch:

Pc Blue Menu - Cranberry Apple Granola Bar, 1 bar

Dinner:

Hillshire Farms - Polish Sausage, 1/2 sausage
    Dempster's Deluxe - White Sausage Buns
    Topper's Pizza - Pepperoni Pizza, 1 Slice

Snacks:

Coors Light - Beer, 12 oz
    Generic - Fruit Smoothie,

Summary: 1359 calories 63g protein... YIKES lol

Fitness:

Cardio:
    45 min jog at different intensities on empty stomach

Impression: Been very busy catching up with friends and family and I am having a great time. AS i mentioned I gotta start picking up the protein intake while i'm here... Day 9 should be first day in a while that I get back to weight training(Local gym was closed all weekend for holiday). Friends and family are all behind me supporting me, I LOVE IT. I've also gotten one of my best friends, his g/f, a co-worker and my mother to start logging their calories after I talked about the website I used(myfitnesspal), everyone seems to want to lose weight but don't know where to start... this site is an excellent starting point.
    500+
    Canadian Crew

I found having a supply of Almonds and having containers of protein powder at work (and on trips) helps a lot on days I would otherwise have no way of getting the protein.
    Cut
    June 3 - ?

Originally Posted by OReilly10 View Post
    I found having a supply of Almonds and having containers of protein powder at work (and on trips) helps a lot on days I would otherwise have no way of getting the protein.
    Definitely a good idea, gonna pick up some almonds for sure. I try to drink a protein shake a day while at works as a snack... buto n vacation i've been slacking hardcore.

LOGS for today and yesterday to come... busy day... had to go in with grandma for her surgery
    500+
    Canadian Crew

DAY 10

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    8 egg whites
    1 cup oats
    Tbsp of flax seed oil.

Snack:

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna

half cup of oats
    2 rapid cut pills
    protein shake

Diner:

SUMMARY:
    1719 calories with 193g of protein

Finally a good day of nutrition and fitness while on vacation BINGO

Workout:

Worked out chest and arms with a good friend... New gym so it was tricky adapting to the equipment

Cardio:
    15 mins elliptical at moderate pace

Impression:

Good day, but extremely busy.. attended a candlelight vigil of a teacher who was murdered at my highschool... Know one of her kids pretty well and was definitely a sad day. Grandma also got her hip replacement done so been running to the hospital etc... but did manage to hit the gym. Overalll good day... peaked at the scale today and liked what I saw
    500+
    Canadian Crew

FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500) FrankBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Monthly pics, subbed gl brah.
    USMC 2005-2009
    While stay out late, I'm eating. While you sleep in, Im doing morning cardio. While you miss a workout, I'm lifting. Every time you don't give 100%, you make it that much easier for me to beat you.

Originally Posted by FrankBrah View Post
    Monthly pics, subbed gl brah.
    Thanks bud... Will definitely have some progress pics up! Thanks for reading man, appreciate
    500+
    Canadian Crew

DAY 11

DAY 6

Another complicated day which caught me off guard a little... had problem with my debit card and went to the bank and found out my card had been "skimmed". Basicly someone had a device at one of the atm machines I had used and made a copy of my card. Fortunately they failed(they tried to withdraw 500$ when my daily limit is 100$ lol).... In a way can't wait to get home to get away from these distractions... but am having a GREAT time.

Nutrition:
    FULL DAY:
    2 rapid cut pills
    2 protein shakes
    1 coffee(little bit of cream and sugar)
    Mcdonald salad... was pretty good 400 calories tho... meh
    2 toast with peanut butter.
    1 fruit smoothie
    1 hot chocolate.

Fitness: an hour long jog to/from bank and just walked around mall for few hours with friend..

Impression: Few more days and i'm back home where I can be more consistent with my routine. I am trying to keep up here, but definitely hard to adapt in such a short period of time. Will have weigh in on either sunday or monday.... and I am EXCITED to see where i'm at after two weeks
    500+
    Canadian Crew

Look for log tonight... with some funny/fail moments that have happened to me in last 48 hours.... im a retard and that is all lol
    500+
    Canadian Crew

Day 12.

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    2 rapidcut pills
    Peanut butter toast
    Fruit smoothie

Snack:

Lunch:
    1 can of Light tuna
    Popcorn shrimp

half cup of oats
    2 rapid cut pills
    protein shake

Diner:
    7 oz chicken breast in wrap with sub sauce and lettuce

Snack: protein shake/half beer/sip of pepsi

Workout:

Nothing

Impression: Weirdest night ever.... Friend gave me a call and asked me if I wanted to hangout with two random chicks(BIG MISTAKE ahaha) who he met on POF(plenty of fish... some dating site). Anyways I had my fingers crossed that there might be some potential... so we went out and bought some booze and met up with them... WRONG... first of all we found out that they were 8 years older then us and i'm pretty sure they were on some heavy drugs(They were also pretty scary looking)... I didn't end up drinking and was trying to figure out of to bail on them the whole time without seeming like an *******. After we finally bull****ted our way out of there... we realized we forgot out 26er of rye in their appartment.. joke was on us lol. Went to a club after but I still definitely have low confidence in myself... I need help on ways to approach girls I don't know... Hoping my weight loss will play a role in this(After reading metroins log(I reccommend subbing to it)... hope I gain some confidence that he seemed to have gained)

Day 13

Nutrition

Breakfast:
    Egg white sandwich(8 egg whites with ketchup)

Snack:
    Orange juice with worst protein powder ever.
    Ginger ale
    Trail mix
    Chocolate milk

Lunch:
    2 pieces of haddock

Dinner:
    Ginormous plate of spaghetti

Workout:

Worked out shoulders today... Can't wait to get back to my gym though... feel a little loss at this gym, but it's completely dead so it's a nice change.

Cardio:
    5 mins of sprinting on treadmill

Impression: Last day of vacation today... heading back to Ottawa tomorrow and should arrive in the evening(hopefully before gym closes). I am excited to get back to my nutrition and fitness schedule which will be back to full consistency starting monday. Log should be greatly improved when I get home and will have official weigh in for week 2 on either sunday or monday night. Miss my flax seed oil and multivitamin that I forgot to bring.
    500+
    Canadian Crew

Weirdest night ever.... Friend gave me a call and asked me if I wanted to hangout with two random chicks(BIG MISTAKE ahaha) who he met on POF(plenty of fish... some dating site). Anyways I had my fingers crossed that there might be some potential... so we went out and bought some booze and met up with them... WRONG... first of all we found out that they were 8 years older then us and i'm pretty sure they were on some heavy drugs(They were also pretty scary looking)... I didn't end up drinking and was trying to figure out of to bail on them the whole time without seeming like an *******. After we finally bull****ted our way out of there... we realized we forgot out 26er of rye in their appartment.. joke was on us lol. .
    Yesss!!! aahaha, cracked me up. Points for sleezy dating sites.
    Looking forward to your two week weigh in!