Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Critique my upcoming cycle!!!

Pre-Cycle
    -2 weeks AI Cycle Support pre-load

Cycle
    E-Stane - 30/30/30/30/0/0
    X-Tren- 0/0/90/90/90/90
    Glycobol- 4/4/4/4/4/4

Supports(used throughout PCT as well)
    -Vitex
    -p5p
    -l-dopa
    -AI Cycle Support
    -Orange Triad
    -Orange Oximega

PCT
    -Fareston 120/90/60/30
    -Triazole week 1-4
    -Lean Xtreme week 3-7
    -DAA week 3-7(have it lying around, might not use it)
    -blood work at the end of PCT

I would appreciate your thoughts on the cycle and any suggestions are more than welcome : )
    Last edited by Bulkforlife; 08-29-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ttt

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bulkforlife View Post
    Pre-Cycle
    -2 weeks AI Cycle Support pre-load

Cycle
    E-Stane - 90/90/90/90/0/0
    X-Tren- 0/0/30/30/30/30
    Glycobol- 4/4/4/4/4/4

Supports(used throughout PCT as well)
    -Vitex
    -p5p
    -l-dopa
    -AI Cycle Support
    -Orange Triad
    -Orange Oximega

PCT
    -Fareston 120/90/60/30
    -Triazole week 1-4
    -Lean Xtreme week 3-7
    -DAA week 3-7(have it lying around, might not use it)
    -blood work at the end of PCT

I would appreciate your thoughts on the cycle and any suggestions are more than welcome : )
    Did you switch up X-tren and E-stane by mistake?

Originally Posted by blackscorp View Post
    Did you switch up X-tren and E-stane by mistake?
    Oh yea my bad, i was deciding whether to start with the epi or the tren and when i decided to do the epi first i just switched the names and not the dosages hahaha

edited*

blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blackscorp is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh yea my bad, i was deciding whether to start with the epi or the tren and when i decided to do the epi first i just switched the names and not the dosages hahaha

edited*
    I was like 9 e-stanes a day doesn't sound fun or smart lol.

Looks good bro, only thing I am not sure of is how to dose Fareston. But you seem to have done your homework.

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Run it like this

Tren
    90/90/90/90/90/90
    Epi
    x/30/30/30/30/40
    HgH up

Supports: NAC, liv52, Multi, Flex, EFA's, Creatine, Taurine, p5p,

PCT
    Clomid
    100/50/50/25/25
    Free Test + HgH up

If your a beginer for sure cut the 5th week of epi out and maybe cut the 6th week of tren out

Originally Posted by AlphaTauMuscle View Post
    Run it like this

Tren
    90/90/90/90/90/90
    Epi
    x/30/30/30/30/40
    HgH up

Supports: NAC, liv52, Multi, Flex, EFA's, Creatine, Taurine, p5p,

PCT
    Clomid
    100/50/50/25/25
    Free Test + HgH up

If your a beginer for sure cut the 5th week of epi out and maybe cut the 6th week of tren out
    The only problem with that dosing is that I only have 1 bottle of each to play with. Also, isn't nolva needed with the clomid if your stacking tren with a methyl? I was thinking about doing a nolva/clomid pct but I can do the Fareston for cheaper and it's suppose to be pretty effective from what i've read.

AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only problem with that dosing is that I only have 1 bottle of each to play with. Also, isn't nolva needed with the clomid if your stacking tren with a methyl? I was thinking about doing a nolva/clomid pct but I can do the Fareston for cheaper and it's suppose to be pretty effective from what i've read.
    no, the need for clomid is because of the fact tren has very potent progestrone and low androgenic properties. On top of the fact it is in scientific terms much better at HPTA recovery then nolva, but because it has much harsher side effects it usually takes a back seat to nolva. You could run both but clomid should do.

And I would FOR SURE get more then 1 bottle of tren at least, 1 bottle of epi could get it done though

no, the need for clomid is because of the fact tren has very potent progestrone and low androgenic properties. On top of the fact it is in scientific terms much better at HPTA recovery then nolva, but because it has much harsher side effects it usually takes a back seat to nolva. You could run both but clomid should do.

And I would FOR SURE get more then 1 bottle of tren at least, 1 bottle of epi could get it done though

Here are the bottles i currently own
    -2 The One
    -1 P-Plex
    -1 E-Stane
    -2 X-tren (I found another one in my little ph dufflebag )
    -3 Bold
    -1 protodrol

Just curious what you would run for a recomp cycle/extremly clean bulk if you had the choice? Have previously run The One as my first cycle, then i ran d-zine/bold. D-zine was the ****, bold i personally didn't like too much, made me very lethargic and it took a long time to kick in.

-2 The One
    -1 P-Plex
    -1 E-Stane
    -3 Bold
    -1 protodrol

Just curious what you would run for a recomp cycle/extremly clean bulk if you had the choice? Have previously run The One as my first cycle, then i ran d-zine/bold. D-zine was the ****, bold i personally didn't like too much, made me very lethargic and it took a long time to kick in.
    thats quite a bag you have then. Id look to run tren/epi then, just make sure your not gyno prone

thats quite a bag you have then. Id look to run tren/epi then, just make sure your not gyno prone
    Tren 90/90/90/90/90/90
    Epi 30/30/30/30/0/0

I don't think i'm gyno prone but i am slightly scared about tren's ability to raise blood pressure, I started taking in a blood pressure support sup today but shoudl i even do this cycle with a 130/80 BP? Or maybe switch compounds? Hopefully i'll have it lower before the start of the cycle, 3-4 weeks from now

2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2Burnt is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -2 The One
    -1 P-Plex
    -1 E-Stane
    -3 Bold
    -1 protodrol

I really wish I would have grabbed up some Bold before the ban. Epic fail on my part. I just could never decide whether to actually run a cycle or not and now,well, a little late on my part.
    "2Burnt takes AlphaMax to the Max" log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157974513&p=1170521023#post1170521023

<<PH/DS Family Member 3rd cousin once removed>>

Don't expect a supplement company to wipe your ass for you, only YOU know what you eat, which pre you take, and how much folic acid you intake daily. Supplement accordingly.-POISON

BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKent will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think this cycle is shallow and pedantic

Originally Posted by 2Burnt View Post
    I really wish I would have grabbed up some Bold before the ban. Epic fail on my part. I just could never decide whether to actually run a cycle or not and now,well, a little late on my part.
    Well, as you can see I grabbed a good amount of bottles but to be honest I wish i didn't have, now i got to get rid of everything before I can play with needles : )