Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The **Official** 2010 Mr.Olympia Predictions Thread

post your predictions here

In an attempt to stop so many damn threads about this the two best threads about this have been combined.. Big thanks to Davis Foreman and Wildcat for the effort put into their threads.

Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    10. Ed Nunn

I had originally thought Hide would be taking home tenth, but after his injury before Tampa, I’m not sure he will scrape out a top ten anymore. Plus, I didn’t think he looked so great on ESPN either. That being said, I think there are a number of guys who have a great shot at taking top ten, including Hide if he can pull it together. Some names are Essa Obiad, Marcus Haley (looked great in Orlando!), Troy Alves, Dennis Wolf, and Hide. But I feel of all those people, Ed Nunn will take it. He is more complete and more aesthetic than Essa, he outmasses Marcus by a considerable amount, he beat Troy in Hartford, I think Dennis will be off again, and an off Dennis can’t beat Ed IMO, and like I said, I think Hide won’t have fully recovered from his injury. Considering all of this, I truly believe Ed Nunn has a great shot at tenth, and I hope he gets it too! Ed Nunn in 10th.

9. Toney Freeman

Of all my other predictions, Toney probably has the least amount of logic behind it because frankly, he is so incredibly inconsistent. It almost comes down to a coin toss whether he will be shredded or not. He has competed 4 times since last year’s O, and three of those times (Phoenix, Sacramento, and NY) he has been off. And I’m guessing he will be off again. And when he is off, we have seen that he can’t beat Ronny Rockel (last year’s Olympia) or Roelly Winklaar (2010 NY). However, in Sacramento, even though Toney was off, I still felt he was considerably better than Ed Nunn. He has all of Ed’s strengths, but he also has a chest and back to go along with it. So unless Toney is WAY off, I don’t see him losing to Ed. In short, I see him beating Ed, but falling behind a better conditioned Rockel and Winklaar. I think Toney will be 9th.

8. Ronny Rockel

As I said above, I think Toney will be off and not have what it takes to beat Ronny. I also think Ronny will be shredded at the O. In his last two shows, 09 Olympia and 2010 AC, his conditioning has continued to improve. I think he has found that magical formula in his prep and I think it will work for him again. In recent progress pics, Rockel looks absolutely incredible, and I’m not even sure a 100% Toney could beat him now. But like I said, I don’t see Toney coming in condition anyways, so I am confident Rockel will beat him. I’m not sure he will place any higher however.

I think the battle of Rockel and Winklaar will be the closest of all the placings at this year’s Olympia. I made a thread a while back comparing the two (Roelly at NY and Rockel at the 2010 AC), and they are almost as close as two competitors can possibly get, IMO. That being said, the improvements Roelly made from the 2010 AC to the 2010 NY were incredible. And if recent pictures mean anything, Roelly has only built on those gains. I don’t think Ronny can keep up with that pace, and because of that, I see Ronny in 8th.

7. Roelly Winklaar

Like I said above, I think Roelly will edge out Rockel ever so slightly, and therefore take 7th. However, if Roelly’s progress has continued since NY, which it looks like it has, and he can come in peeled, I truly believe at top 6 finish might not be out of the realm of possibilities. If Dexter has continued to regress, or Victor simply hasn’t improved (or misses his day), then I think Roelly could pass through that open door. That being said, as good as Roelly’s conditioning has been this year, it hasn’t been mind blowing like someone like Branch or Phil. And without that epic conditioning, someone will have to slip up badly for him to pass them, IMO of course. I see Roelly in 7th.
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    6. Dexter Jackson

I’m sure some people will b*tch about me having Dexter 6th and think I’m crazy for possibly putting the 2008 Mr. Olympia so far down the list. But let’s be realistic here. Dexter’s physique only improves one or two pounds every year. He has said that himself. Sure, over a decade of bodybuilding, that’s a significant improvement (10-20lbs) but on a yearly basis that’s really not very much. And we haven’t even seen that kind of improvement since 08. Last year, he looked similar, if not a hair worse than he did in 08, and then at the Arnold he slipped even more. Some people keep saying he is going pack on some serious mass for this Olympia and come into vastly improved. But answer me this then, if that’s what he is truly going to do, why did he wait so dam long to do it? IMO, Dexter has passed his peak, and although he will still be a top pro for many more years should he choose to still compete, I don’t see him as a contender anymore. We saw at the Arnold how vastly superior Phil and Kai are to Dexter when they are both on, and we also saw that Branch’s placement over Dexter at the Olympia wasn’t a fluke. He truly is the better bodybuilder as it stands right now. I also don’t see Dexter beating Jay, as Jay would have to come in significantly off, IMO. And Victor… well, he is the dark horse in this competition. If he has brought up the legs, and can bring back better conditioning, I think he will surpass Dexter. For these reasons, I have Dexter in 6th.

5. Branch Warren

I think that the Arnold Classic this year was very enlightening. And an important area according to Branch was that it showed just how vital conditioning is for Branch. If you are off, as we saw at the Olympia, Branch will slide right by you. However, if you can manage to come in with conditioning that rivals Branch, his blocky structure, weak back and weak arms will hold him back, as we saw with Kai and Phil surpassing him at the Arnold. Pros with better structures and more pleasing physiques will beat Branch if they are on. With that being said, three of the top 6 at last year’s Olympia (Kai, Phil and Victor) were all off for odd reasons, reasons that will not likely be present this year. If these three can bring back the condition they have had in the past, I see all three ahead of Branch. Those three would put him in fourth, but I also see Jay ahead of him. Because of that, the only top 6 pro that I see Branch beating this year is Dexter, and so I think Branch will be 5th.

4. Victor Martinez

If I could magically make someone win the 2010 Olympia, it would be Victor. After all the sh*t he has gone through he still hasn’t lost his drive for winning, showing that he does indeed have the heart of a champion. That, plus him getting robbed in 07 makes me hope he takes the Olympia this year. But thinking logically, I just don’t see it happening. Victor only has two weaknesses, but they are fairly big ones, IMO. One is his quads. They look very narrow from the front and he needs to really add some mass there. Second is his conditioning. The first one can take people years to fix, and so I am not expecting his legs to have made monumental improvement from last year. I’m sure they will be a bit better, maybe even close to what they were in 07, but I don’t think they will have improved enough. His conditioning has always been a problem. And unfortunately, when he had finally figured it out in 07, he suffered that terrible injury. However, he took a full year of this year, and unlike the last Olympia, he will have a full 3 month prep. I think odds of him coming in slightly off are fairly significant, but like I said, with a full prep, I think he can pull it off. And like I said, with better conditioning, a more pleasing and complete physique will beat Branch. Unfortunately, that’s where it stops for Victor, because the rest of the people I have yet to place all have size, complete physiques, and great conditioning. I don’t think Victor will have what it takes to beat Phil, Kai, or Jay. I think he will take home 4th.

3. Jay Cutler

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, this is Jay’s show to lose. No one can beat Jay Cutler if he comes in shape. There is a reason Jay placed second to Ronnie all those years. The combination of his superb conditioning and immense size makes him beatable by Ronnie Coleman and only by Ronnie Coleman. No one else competing today has the potential yet to knock him off if he comes in 100%. That being said, whether Jay nails his prep or not has shown to be a hit or miss kind of situation. And Jay’s worst conditioning in all his years of competing have been 07 and 08, IMO. Both years he had previously been the Mr. Olympia. This is the classic “The Wolf on the top of the hill isn’t as hungry as the Wolf climbing the hill.” I just don’t think his focus is going to be there this year, and he is going to leave the door open. He already has his three Arnold wins and three Olympia wins. He has already achieved what he set out to accomplish. And so when he leaves that door open, which I am very confident he will, Phil and Kai are going to pass him. This is why I see Jay in 3rd.

2. Phil Heath

I spent long and hard thinking about these next two, and I have to say, I’m still not certain. Both looked incredible at the Arnold, and people’s opinions on who should have won seem to be split 50/50. However, the judges scores were not 50/50 and Kai ended up winning by a few points.

Like I said, I think Jay is going to choke, and so if Phil can dial it in like he did at the Arnold I think he will surpass Jay at the Olympia. But Kai is also a mass monster, similar to Jay, but where Jay can bring the mass and occasionally good conditioning, Kai brings the mass and consistently good conditioning. Even at the Arnold, where he could have been a few percent better, he was still as sharp as a razor. And the judges are still preferring mass over aesthetics (to a point obviously).

So even though I think Phil is going to nail it, I also think Kai will nail it, and when they are both on, I think Kai’s extra mass pushes him ahead, if not in the fans eyes then in the judges eyes. For those reasons, I have Phil in 2nd.

1. Kai Greene

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I think Kai will be the 2010 Mr. Olympia!

I pretty much explained it in Phil’s description. As we saw at the Arnold, Branch and Dexter are no match for Kai when he is on. And I don’t think Victor will have improved to the point that he could challenge for first. And as I said with Jay, I think his win last year will have tempered his hunger. I don’t think he will have the drive to pull off another amazing prep. And with Phil… like I said, with everything else being equal, I think Kai’s mass pushes him ahead. I predict Kai Green will be the 2010 Mr. Olympia!
    good read
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

Originally Posted by wildcat90 View Post
    Let's start from ten to one. Don't skip everything and scroll straight down!

#10 Hidetada Yamagishi

Konichiwa from Japan! Hidetada is really busy this year. On his blog, he wrote that he's planning to compete in every show in the US this year. Out of those competitions, he has won one of them (the Europa Show of Champions) and placed second in another two. And the reason why I placed him in 10th place instead of ahead of Toney Freeman and Ronnie Rockel is just because of that - he'll be so busy competing this year to completely focus on the Olympia. Then again, he has placed ahead of Toney twice (and Toney placed ahead of him once) this year. So, it'll be between them for 9th or 10th place.

#9 Toney Freeman

In the three competitions that Toney has taken part in so far in 2010, he placed 3rd, 4th and 5th. If he doesn't compete as often as Hide, he might be able to concentrate on the Mr Olympia. And if you're asking why did I placed him behind Ronny Rockel even though Toney defeated Ronny at the Arnold Classic this year - it's because of age. Ronny has only competed in the Arnold Classic this year and he's 38. Toney is probably at the final years of his career at 44.

#8 Ronny Rockel

Ronny Rockel has competed only once so far this year where he placed 6th at the Arnold Classic. Taking time off competing will really help him place well at the Mr Olympia. And if he does repeat or improve on his rock-hard conditioning that he has brought in for last year's Mr Olympia, he may place 7th or 8th place in this year's rendition of the event. Yes, 7th or 8th even with fantastic conditioning. I doubt that he will be able to break in the top six, because this year's top competitors are just the best that has ever graced the Olympia stage.

#7 Roelly Winklaar

Roelly stepped on the big stage last year and blew everyone away. From someone who is unheard of and just turned pro, he is now one of the top dog in the game. Recently, he defeated Toney, Hidetada and Dennis Wolf on stage. And at the Aussie Pro, he managed to clinch on to 3rd place, placing only behind Kai Greene and Dexter Jackson. His muscle bellies are rounded, arms are crazy huge and has barely any eyes and lots of wrinkles on his face when he smiles, just like yours truly. It'll be between him and Ronny Rockel for 7th place, if both of them come in ripped.

#6 Dexter Jackson

Yes, I'm predicting that the one-time Mr Olympia will actually place this low this year. Not that Dexter got any worse. It's just that the young guns are chasing up quick and so is Dexter's age. Although Dexter is the most consistent and shredded on stage, Dexter lacks the crazy mass that the other top competitors have. Dexter is 41 this year and his placings on stage are beginning to fall. Looks like Dexter's has passed his peak.

#5 Victor Martinez

Victor was able to place 6th last year at the Olympia despite having a knee surgery in 2008. Plus, he has to train through the pain of the tragic loss of his sister in 2009. And not too long ago, I remembered Victor had to prepare for a Mr Olympia after the passing of his mother. Seems like a very unlucky guy, huh? Victor has taken the whole year off competitions and this will help a lot. If his stars are in line this time, he'll be able to place higher than 5th. After all, Big Vic already has the size and total package. Just that his legs were obviously lagging last year. Once they are up to par (which they should be about now), he'll be able to threaten Jay for the title, just like in 2007.

#4 Branch Warren

Unless he's able to surprise the whole bodybuilding world again like he did last year, I doubt that Branch will be able to place higher than fourth. And to prove my point, Branch actually showed up at the Arnold Classic this year in a better condition that he did at last year's Mr Olympia yet he lost to Phil Heath and Kai Greene. And at the Olympia last year, Kai was off his best condition and Phil got a diarrhea right before the event (I can soooo relate to this. Click here if you don't know what I'm talking about). If Kai and Phil comes in at 100% this time, Branch will have a hard time defending his previous year's placing.

-Jason Genova

#3 Phil Heath

I'm a big fan of Phil because of his charisma, confidence and dynamism. Phil Heath is known to have made huge gains over a short period of time few years ago and he is still progressing! He's young at only 31 this year (which is considered young in bodybuilding most prestigious event) and someday perhaps, he'll become Mr Olympia. But for now, Kai is making gains much faster than anyone in the pro circuit.

To prove my point, here is a photo of Phil and Kai at the 2006 Colorado Pro. Phil won the event, Kai got FOURTEENTH place. Kai was nowhere near Phil's development.

Remember, from then until now, Phil made tremendous progress. Just look at him now and then.

Even so, Kai developed faster! Just look at Kai then and now! And looks like Kai did not cut his hair since then too.

#2 Kai Greene

I had a tough decision where to put Kai in first or second place. Kai is on a roll not that he has won the Arnold Classic for the second time and defeated all the top bodybuilders (save Jay Cutler) in the process. Now there's just the big wolf on top of the mountain that Kai has to defeat. And Kai does have a chance of snatching Jay's throne away from him. Kai is a mental warrior! This guy is focused! I'm a big fan of Kai too. I was once so focused on Kai Greene's training video that my girlfriend yelled at me, "F*ck Kai Greene! Talk to meeeeeeee!".

That being said, I'm surprised that Kai even has time for a girlfriend. However, she's Dayana Cadeau, a female bodybuilder, so I guess she understands his needs and ambitions. Anyway, all the best to Kai. With his crazily striated quads, huge back, paper fan-like obliques and creative posing routines, he may just be Mr Olympia this year.

#1 Jay Cutler

And now we have the wolf on top of the mountain, trying hard to fend off the pack of wolves trying to knock him off. Ok, enough of the metaphors. Jay has taken time off any other competitions to concentrate on the Mr Olympia (which seems to be the tactic of most previous Mr Olympias after winning the title at least once) and in my opinion, that will make a huge difference in his Mr Olympia preparation. Competition is superbly intense now that if Jay repeats his mistake like in 2008 (coming in less-than-stellar condition), he will fall. If he repeats his 2009 condition, he'll probably defend his title.
    ///

-Jason Genova

Possible Surprises
    These are the list of some people who could possibly make it into the top ten list.

Dennis Wolf

After his fall from 4th place to out of the top 15 at the Olympia, Dennis Wolf went from top news to old news in a day, which is quite sad for him and his fans. But if Dennis Wolf could learn from his lesson and dial in his condition this time, he might be in the top ten.

Melvin Anthony

Melvin is someone who was very very familiar with top ten placings at the Olympia, having been in there for five out of seven times but just missed it by a spot last year because of the rise of competitiveness. This year so far, he has defeated two guys whom I predicted to be in the top ten - Toney and Hide. So, let's see if he makes back home aka top ten.

Ronnie Coleman

WHAT?! Ronnie Coleman making a comeback?? Possibly. Last year, Ronnie announced that he would be making a comeback at the 2010 Mr Olympia now that his lat injury has healed. However, this might be a publicity stunt for his sponsor, BSN and might not be true. But if does make a comeback, boy oh boy it will be great to see the once most dominant Mr Olympia on stage again!

Well, for now, check out Hitler's reaction to last year's results!

Note: All photos were taken from Bodybuilding.com, the most complete bodybuilding website in the world.

For more, visit Fabodylous.

-Jason Genova

honorable mention post
    Originally Posted by AnarkyLost View Post
    Think of how small the margin will be when it comes to the score cards this year if most people come in on....I mean hell Branch beat Dex last year by 1 freaking point....imagine a top 5 were the 5th place guy is only behind the 2nd place guy by 10 points....Probly won't happen b/c everyone never comes on in the same show anymore but I think this will be a very very close Olympia.

-Jason Genova

Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500) Delirium1337 is not very helpful. (-500)
    well now everyone should go and make their own "official" threads and btw repost
    .:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

I had a top 5 or 6 prediction but I can't remember what I had

Here's my current 10 that I just came up with:

10) Toney Freeman
    Inconsistent but big and impressive, top 10 is not too much to ask
    9) Ronnie Rockel
    Great BBer that now seems to nail his condition, should make top 10
    8) Dennis Wolf
    Great structure and potential but obviously getting overlooked due to his last 2 shows, he will surely come in improved but probably not enough (perhaps sharp and flat like New York pro shape)
    7) Roelly Winklaar
    Should easily place 7th if the improvements are as they appear to be
    6) Branch Warren
    I think the other top guys wont be slightly off like last year and Branch will slip (side note: lol at people who had Branch out of top 10 last year, I called those fools out then!)
    5) Dexter Jackson
    Past his peak imo, can't get much bigger so I think will be beaten by the bigger guys
    4) Victor Martinez
    I'm going to predict his legs are a bit bigger and he will come in looking like he did in 07
    3) Kai Greene
    Kai should come in sharper/bigger than last year and should easily place 3rd (or higher)
    2) Phil Heath
    Phil just gets better and better, he shouldn't be ill and screw up this time. #2
    1) Jay Cutler
    The obvious fave, I think he will try to recreate his awesome showing of last year and succeed, beating all others comfortably. Jay has been training smart and is going to take every necessary step to win.
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Originally Posted by Delirium1337 View Post
    well now everyone should go and make their own "official" threads and btw repost
    This was the first one

-Jason Genova

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    pretty sure kai and dayana c broke up a long time ago

my top 10:

1. kai
    2. jay
    3. phil
    4. dex
    5. victor
    6. roelly
    7. wolf
    8. branch
    9. essa
    10. rockel

kai will be bigger than jay, phil wont be big enough to challenge the 1 & 2, dex will bring the conditioning hes known for and will battle phil for the 3 & 4, victor could be top 3 but i doubt his legs will have improved enough to get him there, roellys got a better package than branch, branch got lucky that so many people were off last year and will drop several places, essa will probably get screwed, wolf will semi redeem himself, rockel will look great but is not big enough to compete with the top guys when theyre on

afterwards the kai haters will riot in the forums

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post

my top 10:

1. kai
    2. jay
    3. phil
    4. dex
    5. victor
    6. roelly
    7. wolf
    8. branch
    9. essa
    10. rockel

kai will be bigger than jay, phil wont be big enough to challenge the 1 & 2, dex will bring the conditioning hes known for and will battle phil for the 3 & 4, victor could be top 3 but i doubt his legs will have improved enough to get him there, roellys got a better package than branch, branch got lucky that so many people were off last year and will drop several places, essa will probably get screwed, wolf will semi redeem himself, rockel will look great but is not big enough to compete with the top guys when theyre on

afterwards the kai haters will riot in the forums
    Hey, anything can happen, but I don't see Essa beating out so many veteran pros, especially Rockel. RR is one of the most complete pros in the sport. His only area that is unbalanced is his back, and even that has improved. Rockel is bigger, more balanced, and has better conditioning than Essa. I think the best he will do is tenth.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000) ZionNYC is just really nice. (+1000)
    10) Hidetada Yamagishi
    9) Tony Freeman
    8) Ronnie Rockel
    7) Roelly Winklaar
    6) Branch Warren
    5) Victor Martinez
    4) Dexter Jackson
    3) Kai Greene
    2) Phil Heath
    1) Jay Cutler

Umadbrah?

Although Kai might switch with Phil.
    --**Strong ass Jew crew**--

Rising AAS guru.

pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50) pshalch will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my predictions go like this:
    Cutler, Jay
    Greene, Kai
    Heath, Phil
    Martinez, Victor
    Warren, Branch
    Jackson, Dexter
    Winklaar, Roelly
    Rockel, Ronny
    Freeman,Toney
    Yamagishi, Hidetada

and saw the first post had cutler as third place i dont see that happening at all but if it did i would be totally shocked lowest i see jay placing is 2nd
    6-Pack coming Soon!

(Reps will be repaid)

LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOWTESTOSTERONE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lol at culter pics the obvious best yet OP placed him 3rd.... lmao.

kai won't even get third. OP smokes crack

babydancingbodybuilder wildcat90's Avatar
    wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000) wildcat90 is just really nice. (+1000)
    thank you sean. WAs about to mention that this is a repost.

MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey, anything can happen, but I don't see Essa beating out so many veteran pros, especially Rockel. RR is one of the most complete pros in the sport. His only area that is unbalanced is his back, and even that has improved. Rockel is bigger, more balanced, and has better conditioning than Essa. I think the best he will do is tenth.
    i wasnt too sure about placing rockel in 10th because like you i know he can do damage but imo he is in the same boat as branch, hell only be able to place high when others are off, his shape and symmetry (and sometimes conditioning) are what carry him, he doesnt have the height or size to compete with the bigger guys when theyre on

essa to me is in the same class as roelly (comes in peeled, carries alot of mass and the potential to make alot of progress)

Originally Posted by LOWTESTOSTERONE View Post
    kai won't even get third.
    you must be new to the whole "bodybuilding" thing huh

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    essa to me is in the same class as roelly (comes in peeled, carries alot of mass and the potential to make alot of progress)
    This is my problem with Essa:

No lower back development (very much like Wolf) and if he does indeed place top 10, he will likely have some of the worst legs, and definitely the worst hamstrings, of the other 10. I just don't think he can place that high with these limitations. But like I said, anything can happen.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did i just see jay cutler in 3rd
    lmao
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Rambo26 View Post
    6) Branch Warren
    I think the other top guys wont be slightly off like last year and Branch will slip (side note: lol at people who had Branch out of top 10 last year, I called those fools out then!)
    5) Dexter Jackson
    Past his peak imo, can't get much bigger so I think will be beaten by the bigger guys
    4) Victor Martinez
    I'm going to predict his legs are a bit bigger and he will come in looking like he did in 07
    3) Kai Greene
    Kai should come in sharper/bigger than last year and should easily place 3rd (or higher)
    2) Phil Heath
    Phil just gets better and better, he shouldn't be ill and screw up this time. #2
    1) Jay Cutler
    The obvious fave, I think he will try to recreate his awesome showing of last year and succeed, beating all others comfortably. Jay has been training smart and is going to take every necessary step to win.
    I agree completely with your top 6. I'm pretty much 100% sure this is how its going to go down.

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    lmao
    Wolf placed 16th last year, Branch placed 2nd, and Phil fell to 5th. Don't tell me Jay in 3rd can't happen.

Genital Warfare Penile_Dementia's Avatar
    Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Penile_Dementia is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    lmao
    if he shows up like 2009, it won't happen

but if he shows up like 2008 or 2007, we could all see it happen
    Feathered Nether Regions

Wolf placed 16th last year, Branch placed 2nd, and Phil fell to 5th. Don't tell me Jay in 3rd can't happen.
    did you not know bro... jay has one of the best track records of coming in peeled and in great condition, its not like one year he looks amazing, and he's fairly inconsistent other years... nope not jay.

-Jason Genova

thank you sean. WAs about to mention that this is a repost.
    no bro.. no repost did a search before.. just seemed better to have one thread, rather then reading one a week with 9 replies until the next one comes along.. you and davis had great posts so i thought they should be included

-Jason Genova

Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Noah Stevens has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    With everyone having made their predictions, lets throw out some matchups that we are most interested in...here are some of mine...

Phil v Kai - obvious reasons

Roelly v Ronny - both seem to be fighting for that 7th spot...veteran vs the the rook

Freeman v Wolf - Toney trying to stay in the top 10, Dennis trying to make it back in...two of the tallest competitors.

Jay v Jay - Will we see a repeat or better of the 09 Jay, or will he revert back to his Mr. Inconsistancy tactics.

What matchups are you guys most looking forward to and why?

go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500) go2failure is not very helpful. (-500)
    She found a grapefruit in his gym bag--end of relationship. LOL jk

kai will be bigger than jay
    Dont know what you're smoking, but I want some of it!

My top ten:

1. Jay
    2. Phil
    3. Kai
    4. Branch
    5. Roelly
    6. Dex
    7. Victor
    8. Wolf
    9. Freeman
    10. Rockel

Cutler and Wolf fan thesouthernson's Avatar
    thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50) thesouthernson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Let me try this here top ten thing:

Jay
    Phil
    Kai
    Vic
    Branch
    Dex
    Ronny
    Roelly
    Dennis
    Freeman

People spending time with Jay right now seem to think he is looking pretty damn good, and this being his last one more than likely, I don't think he is going to **** it up. Phil looks very good right now, and Kai's gut is enormous right now. Of course, nobody knows what will happen until the day of the show.
    The Iron Godfather

"Some people in the gym ask me if it is healthy what I does, everyday. I laugh at so stupid questions. It is not important that it is healthy to me. It is important that I get big muscles."
    -Markus Ruhl

Bench: 315x3
    Squat: 450x4
    Deadlift: 600x1

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My top 6:

Cutler
    Green
    Heath
    Branch
    Jackson
    Martinez
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

My Prediction

1. Victor Martinez

We all know Victor has been through hell and back the last few years, he may be the most unlucky person in the sport, but this year has been different, he has had a full year which he has never had before to do nothing but focus on the O, which he has never had before, he is also healthy this year, and working with Joe McNeil ( who worked with flex before ) so his conditioning should be on this year. ( we have never seen vic above 85-90% ) and i believe this is his year. He will bigger and leaner then in 07

his legs are looking good, and he usually grows in to the show

2. Jay Cutler

As great as Jay is, he has a less then stellar track record when it comes to conditioning, and as the years go his flaws are starting to show more and more, his back and his leg being the two most obvious to me. I do believe Jay will be dethroned this year and I think his prediction will be right " if anybody is going to take it from me, it will be Victor"
    If jay comes in shape he will hold second and rightfully so.

3. Kai Greene

Kai for third.. yes.. If Victor takes out Jay ( and unless Jay gets Dexterized and knocked out of second even though he looks great ) it will not be by enough for the judges to move jay out of second. Kai may beat Jay but by the time politics and everything get into it I just dont see the judges scoring jay any lower then second.

4. Phil Heath

Phil looked the best we've seen him this year at the Arnold and it wasn't enough to take out a "good enough" Kai, however if Kai is off and leaves the door open Phil will stroll right in to take third.

5/6. Dexter Jackson / Branch Warren

This could go either way, Branch earned 2nd last year, and it was deserved, however it was against a Victor with 6 weeks to prep Victor, an off and confused Kai, and a sick Phil. Now without taking anything away from Branch he deserved second or third but if the above come in shape I just don't see having a repeat.

Dexter appears to be on the downfall in the judges eyes, possibly because of the improvements of the others, Dexter is being overlooked, but if the Arnold was any indicator Dexter should be sitting around 5th/6th come O time.

with that said. all of those names could be switched around and you could still be right in your predictions and anyone of the top 6 could be crowned come show time

for 7th through 10.
    I think it will a mix of Winklaar, Rockel, Freeman possibly, Nunn

who's missing?

This guy

Dennis has the potential to go from 1st to 15th it depends on how he looks.. a few years ago he was predicted to have multiple O titles, and his recent fall from grace has been a tough one, depending on how he looks day of the show I think he could place as high as 3rd or as low as they go.
    Last edited by sean061788; 09-07-2010 at 08:29 AM.

-Jason Genova

trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) trulyhuge1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Phil
    Jay
    Kai
    Vic
    Branch
    Dexter
    Who cares beyond
    If Wolf comes in the contest in shape, the placings will be all over the place. Top 5 if he is on.
    Last edited by trulyhuge1; 09-07-2010 at 08:18 AM.