Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2010 Olympia Top 10 Prediction. Real Talk.

So, unlike everyone else who were making threads months before the qualifying shows had even finished, I waited to make sure I knew who would actually be at the Olympia, lol. I am talking mainly about Cedric of course. I know the Mr. Europe is still coming up, but I am not expecting much from that show. I think DJ is the only real contender there, and like we saw at the O last year, he is far from his prime.

Feel free to add in your own predictions, but you have to explain why you see it happening that way. I would like to have an actual legitimate, logical discussion and not a flame fest between Kai and Phil fans. I doesn't have to be top 10, but at least make it your top 6.

So here it is, my top 10 prediction:
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    10. Ed Nunn

I had originally thought Hide would be taking home tenth, but after his injury before Tampa, I’m not sure he will scrape out a top ten anymore. Plus, I didn’t think he looked so great on ESPN either. That being said, I think there are a number of guys who have a great shot at taking top ten, including Hide if he can pull it together. Some names are Essa Obiad, Marcus Haley (looked great in Orlando!), Troy Alves, Dennis Wolf, and Hide. But I feel of all those people, Ed Nunn will take it. He is more complete and more aesthetic than Essa, he outmasses Marcus by a considerable amount, he beat Troy in Hartford, I think Dennis will be off again, and an off Dennis can’t beat Ed IMO, and like I said, I think Hide won’t have fully recovered from his injury. Considering all of this, I truly believe Ed Nunn has a great shot at tenth, and I hope he gets it too! Ed Nunn in 10th.

9. Toney Freeman

Of all my other predictions, Toney probably has the least amount of logic behind it because frankly, he is so incredibly inconsistent. It almost comes down to a coin toss whether he will be shredded or not. He has competed 4 times since last year’s O, and three of those times (Phoenix, Sacramento, and NY) he has been off. And I’m guessing he will be off again. And when he is off, we have seen that he can’t beat Ronny Rockel (last year’s Olympia) or Roelly Winklaar (2010 NY). However, in Sacramento, even though Toney was off, I still felt he was considerably better than Ed Nunn. He has all of Ed’s strengths, but he also has a chest and back to go along with it. So unless Toney is WAY off, I don’t see him losing to Ed. In short, I see him beating Ed, but falling behind a better conditioned Rockel and Winklaar. I think Toney will be 9th.

8. Ronny Rockel

As I said above, I think Toney will be off and not have what it takes to beat Ronny. I also think Ronny will be shredded at the O. In his last two shows, 09 Olympia and 2010 AC, his conditioning has continued to improve. I think he has found that magical formula in his prep and I think it will work for him again. In recent progress pics, Rockel looks absolutely incredible, and I’m not even sure a 100% Toney could beat him now. But like I said, I don’t see Toney coming in condition anyways, so I am confident Rockel will beat him. I’m not sure he will place any higher however.

I think the battle of Rockel and Winklaar will be the closest of all the placings at this year’s Olympia. I made a thread a while back comparing the two (Roelly at NY and Rockel at the 2010 AC), and they are almost as close as two competitors can possibly get, IMO. That being said, the improvements Roelly made from the 2010 AC to the 2010 NY were incredible. And if recent pictures mean anything, Roelly has only built on those gains. I don’t think Ronny can keep up with that pace, and because of that, I see Ronny in 8th.

7. Roelly Winklaar

Like I said above, I think Roelly will edge out Rockel ever so slightly, and therefore take 7th. However, if Roelly’s progress has continued since NY, which it looks like it has, and he can come in peeled, I truly believe at top 6 finish might not be out of the realm of possibilities. If Dexter has continued to regress, or Victor simply hasn’t improved (or misses his day), then I think Roelly could pass through that open door. That being said, as good as Roelly’s conditioning has been this year, it hasn’t been mind blowing like someone like Branch or Phil. And without that epic conditioning, someone will have to slip up badly for him to pass them, IMO of course. I see Roelly in 7th.

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

6. Dexter Jackson

I’m sure some people will b*tch about me having Dexter 6th and think I’m crazy for possibly putting the 2008 Mr. Olympia so far down the list. But let’s be realistic here. Dexter’s physique only improves one or two pounds every year. He has said that himself. Sure, over a decade of bodybuilding, that’s a significant improvement (10-20lbs) but on a yearly basis that’s really not very much. And we haven’t even seen that kind of improvement since 08. Last year, he looked similar, if not a hair worse than he did in 08, and then at the Arnold he slipped even more. Some people keep saying he is going pack on some serious mass for this Olympia and come into vastly improved. But answer me this then, if that’s what he is truly going to do, why did he wait so dam long to do it? IMO, Dexter has passed his peak, and although he will still be a top pro for many more years should he choose to still compete, I don’t see him as a contender anymore. We saw at the Arnold how vastly superior Phil and Kai are to Dexter when they are both on, and we also saw that Branch’s placement over Dexter at the Olympia wasn’t a fluke. He truly is the better bodybuilder as it stands right now. I also don’t see Dexter beating Jay, as Jay would have to come in significantly off, IMO. And Victor… well, he is the dark horse in this competition. If he has brought up the legs, and can bring back better conditioning, I think he will surpass Dexter. For these reasons, I have Dexter in 6th.

5. Branch Warren

I think that the Arnold Classic this year was very enlightening. And an important area according to Branch was that it showed just how vital conditioning is for Branch. If you are off, as we saw at the Olympia, Branch will slide right by you. However, if you can manage to come in with conditioning that rivals Branch, his blocky structure, weak back and weak arms will hold him back, as we saw with Kai and Phil surpassing him at the Arnold. Pros with better structures and more pleasing physiques will beat Branch if they are on. With that being said, three of the top 6 at last year’s Olympia (Kai, Phil and Victor) were all off for odd reasons, reasons that will not likely be present this year. If these three can bring back the condition they have had in the past, I see all three ahead of Branch. Those three would put him in fourth, but I also see Jay ahead of him. Because of that, the only top 6 pro that I see Branch beating this year is Dexter, and so I think Branch will be 5th.

4. Victor Martinez

If I could magically make someone win the 2010 Olympia, it would be Victor. After all the sh*t he has gone through he still hasn’t lost his drive for winning, showing that he does indeed have the heart of a champion. That, plus him getting robbed in 07 makes me hope he takes the Olympia this year. But thinking logically, I just don’t see it happening. Victor only has two weaknesses, but they are fairly big ones, IMO. One is his quads. They look very narrow from the front and he needs to really add some mass there. Second is his conditioning. The first one can take people years to fix, and so I am not expecting his legs to have made monumental improvement from last year. I’m sure they will be a bit better, maybe even close to what they were in 07, but I don’t think they will have improved enough. His conditioning has always been a problem. And unfortunately, when he had finally figured it out in 07, he suffered that terrible injury. However, he took a full year of this year, and unlike the last Olympia, he will have a full 3 month prep. I think odds of him coming in slightly off are fairly significant, but like I said, with a full prep, I think he can pull it off. And like I said, with better conditioning, a more pleasing and complete physique will beat Branch. Unfortunately, that’s where it stops for Victor, because the rest of the people I have yet to place all have size, complete physiques, and great conditioning. I don’t think Victor will have what it takes to beat Phil, Kai, or Jay. I think he will take home 4th.

3. Jay Cutler

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, this is Jay’s show to lose. No one can beat Jay Cutler if he comes in shape. There is a reason Jay placed second to Ronnie all those years. The combination of his superb conditioning and immense size makes him beatable by Ronnie Coleman and only by Ronnie Coleman. No one else competing today has the potential yet to knock him off if he comes in 100%. That being said, whether Jay nails his prep or not has shown to be a hit or miss kind of situation. And Jay’s worst conditioning in all his years of competing have been 07 and 08, IMO. Both years he had previously been the Mr. Olympia. This is the classic “The Wolf on the top of the hill isn’t as hungry as the Wolf climbing the hill.” I just don’t think his focus is going to be there this year, and he is going to leave the door open. He already has his three Arnold wins and three Olympia wins. He has already achieved what he set out to accomplish. And so when he leaves that door open, which I am very confident he will, Phil and Kai are going to pass him. This is why I see Jay in 3rd.

2. Phil Heath

I spent long and hard thinking about these next two, and I have to say, I’m still not certain. Both looked incredible at the Arnold, and people’s opinions on who should have won seem to be split 50/50. However, the judges scores were not 50/50 and Kai ended up winning by a few points.

Like I said, I think Jay is going to choke, and so if Phil can dial it in like he did at the Arnold I think he will surpass Jay at the Olympia. But Kai is also a mass monster, similar to Jay, but where Jay can bring the mass and occasionally good conditioning, Kai brings the mass and consistently good conditioning. Even at the Arnold, where he could have been a few percent better, he was still as sharp as a razor. And the judges are still preferring mass over aesthetics (to a point obviously).

So even though I think Phil is going to nail it, I also think Kai will nail it, and when they are both on, I think Kai’s extra mass pushes him ahead, if not in the fans eyes then in the judges eyes. For those reasons, I have Phil in 2nd.

1. Kai Greene

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I think Kai will be the 2010 Mr. Olympia!

I pretty much explained it in Phil’s description. As we saw at the Arnold, Branch and Dexter are no match for Kai when he is on. And I don’t think Victor will have improved to the point that he could challenge for first. And as I said with Jay, I think his win last year will have tempered his hunger. I don’t think he will have the drive to pull off another amazing prep. And with Phil… like I said, with everything else being equal, I think Kai’s mass pushes him ahead. I predict Kai Green will be the 2010 Mr. Olympia!

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    my prediction

1. kai
    2. jay
    3. phil
    4. dex
    5. victor
    6. roelly
    7. wolf
    8. branch
    9. essa
    10. rockel

kai will be bigger than jay, phil wont be big enough to challenge the 1 & 2, dex will bring the conditioning hes known for and will battle phil for the 3 & 4, victor could be top 3 but i doubt his legs will have improved enough to get him there, roellys got a better package than branch, branch got lucky that so many people were off last year and will drop several places, essa will probably get screwed, wolf will semi redeem himself, rockel will look great but is not big enough to compete with the top guys when theyre on

afterwards the kai haters will riot in the forums
    Last edited by MrMetabolism; 08-28-2010 at 01:27 PM.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Good post but I'm gonna burst your bubble a ton here because when it comes to Jay, you have absolutely no f-ing clue what you are talking about. I'm in Vegas now, actually sitting next to Jay and all I can say is that right now, Jay is a lot further along that he was last year. He's bigger, fuller, and his conditioning is incredible. There's a reason Jay is not posting up a bunch of pics online like the others are doing, he doesn't need the hype. His confidence is at an all time high, he's training and dieting harder than ever before and people will freak when they see him in late September.

You are right, he's not gonna be as good as last year....he's going to be better!

Edit....you should have seen the look on Dennis Wolf's face a few days ago after we trained at Gold's Flamingo here in Vegas. Dennis was like "OMG! I'm done!" Ha! Other bodybuilders (who will remain nameless) have told Jay he looks the best EVER!
    Last edited by PhoenixBuff; 08-28-2010 at 01:28 PM.
    United States Navy Veteran - GO NAVY!

Originally Posted by PhoenixBuff View Post
    Good post but I'm gonna burst your bubble a ton here because when it comes to Jay, you have absolutely no f-ing clue what you are talking about. I'm in Vegas now, actually sitting next to Jay and all I can say is that right now, Jay is a lot further along that he was last year. He's bigger, fuller, and his conditioning is incredible. There's a reason Jay is not posting up a bunch of pics online like the others are doing, he doesn't need the hype. His confidence is at an all time high, he's training and dieting harder than ever before and people will freak when they see him in late September.

You are right, he's not gonna be as good as last year....he's going to be better!
    Well, as you know, I don't have the pleasure of hanging with pros on a daily basis, so obviously I can't know exactly how he is looking at this very moment or what his mind set it at. I am just going off of what has happened in the past dude. Jay's best conditioning has always been when he is looking to steal the title, not defend it. And he will be defending it this year.

I would love to be blown away by Jay, and everyone else, this year so I hope you are right and he truly will be better than last year. But I am predicting he won't be.

PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000) PhoenixBuff is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DavisForman View Post
    Well, as you know, I don't have the pleasure of hanging with pros on a daily basis, so obviously I can't know exactly how he is looking at this very moment or what his mind set it at. I am just going off of what has happened in the past dude. Jay's best conditioning has always been when he is looking to steal the title, not defend it. And he will be defending it this year.

I would love to be blown away by Jay, and everyone else, this year so I hope you are right and he truly will be better than last year. But I am predicting he won't be.
    No problem bro, both of us thought your post was very good and well thought out, you just had the placings wrong Good work anyways.

No problem bro, both of us thought your post was very good and well thought out, you just had the placings wrong Good work anyways.
    Haha, thanks dude. Are you training with him?

Haha, thanks dude. Are you training with him?
    Yes, until next Wednesday.

Yes, until next Wednesday.
    That's sick man.

And I wasn't lying, I hope Jay is even better than last year man and can grab another title!

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Edit....you should have seen the look on Dennis Wolf's face a few days ago after we trained at Gold's Flamingo here in Vegas. Dennis was like "OMG! I'm done!" Ha! Other bodybuilders (who will remain nameless) have told Jay he looks the best EVER!
    I was really surprised when I read this. I expected you to bash Jay and say that he would come in off like you usually do.

That's sick man.

And I wasn't lying, I hope Jay is even better than last year man and can grab another title!
    No worries dude, you are entitled to your opinion. I also hope he does it again, 4 weeks to go and we shall see. It's going to be a great line-up this year for sure.

Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    I was really surprised when I read this. I expected you to bash Jay and say that he would come in off like you usually do.
    LMAO! Sorry to let you down, man

Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Big B Bro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1. Kai Greene
    2. Jay Cutler
    3. Branch Warren
    4. Phil Heath
    5. Roelly Winklaar
    6. Victor Martinez
    Natural Bodybuilder.
    Goal; 200lbs contest weight +

Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000) Daewoo_Lanos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Loctus View Post
    lmfao

this thread is full of win

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

How about you saying Jay only worked with Hany for a week or 2 last year and that he didn't even used fts-7.. Hmm...
    Not implying that you are lying but since you made some claims that were further showed to be contraditory with Jay's interviews, i kinda started tooking with a grain of salt the claims you do about Jay.
    Also, you always make it sound like you are glued to him in his house, just doesn't sounds right.
    Last edited by OtisBDriftwood; 08-28-2010 at 01:55 PM.

redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    my prediction

1. kai
    2. jay
    3. phil
    4. dex
    5. victor
    6. roelly
    7. wolf
    8. branch
    9. essa
    10. rockel

kai will be bigger than jay, phil wont be big enough to challenge the 1 & 2, dex will bring the conditioning hes known for and will battle phil for the 3 & 4, victor could be top 3 but i doubt his legs will have improved enough to get him there, roellys got a better package than branch, branch got lucky that so many people were off last year and will drop several places, essa will probably get screwed, wolf will semi redeem himself, rockel will look great but is not big enough to compete with the top guys when theyre on

afterwards the kai haters will riot in the forums
    Step away from the Bong my friend. Kai will not be bigger then Jay on stage, not even close........Kai is not going to come in at 290 people, more like 255 max and kai is not even close to being as wide as jay cutler.........

redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) redlinedrummer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I just have to say thanks for coming on here once in a while and setting the record straight when it comes to Cutler............So many haters on this forum its not even funny anymore..........Kai and Heath are not in jay's league people............

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jay will win, the rest in the Top 6 is just a toss up of who comes in better conditioning.

RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RippedFibers is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    1.Victor
    2.Jay
    3.Kai
    4.Phil
    5.Dex
    6.Branch
    7.Roelly
    8.Rockel
    9.Freeman
    10.Nunn

Wolf, if conditioned, has a chance of placing within the 6-10 range.

Jay has a VERY good chance at taking one, so those could be reversed. I have high hopes for Vic though. He finally got a year in of training without disruptions. Though, he might of missed his prime. Kai will probably have Phil on size, despite my hate for his physique. I think Dex is motivated enough to beat Branch this year, he probably doesn't want that to happen again. He'll probably show up looking great...never know though. Roelly will probably take Rockel just because it's Roelly. Also, if Wolf can actually show up conditioned I would put him in between 6-10th place.
    Pressuah- 'i bet your kitchen looks like a crack lab

[QUOTE=stevedarsh;454862701]one time my ex was peeing in a parking lot and she was f*cking spraying like a firehose and i was standing in front of her to block the view from traffic and it splattered all over my legs[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=RtodaAV;454863871]does she crush beer cans on her head also?[/QUOTE]

DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by redlinedrummer View Post
    I just have to say thanks for coming on here once in a while and setting the record straight when it comes to Cutler............So many haters on this forum its not even funny anymore..........Kai and Heath are not in jay's league people............
    lmao I love Jay but you need to get real

Dorian had Phil beating Jay at the 2008 Olympia and Kai is a 2x Arnold Classic winner... Jay is a better athlete but to say that they are "not in Jay's league" is strong bull****.

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would have made a post similar but I agree with practically everything there so I'm not going to basically copy

I would however swap Roelly and Rockel. He will have made improvements since they met at the Arnold no doubt, but this will be his 4th show this year, opposed to Rockel's 2nd which could make a difference in conditioning.
    It's hard to pick between Branch and Dexter, because he looked awesome at the Aussie GP, I would go as far as saying he could have won the show. But he isn't getting any better and I can't see the judges putting him infrot of Branch if his conditioning is point on.
    Top 3 though I'm not so sure. Jay is hit and miss but he found something which worked for him last year and if he uses that same formula he'll win no doubt. If he's off though I'd say Phil 1st, Jay 2nd and Kai 3rd, depending on how much he misses his mark by.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You have no clue what you are talking about either. Now if you were sitting next to Jay, Phil, Kai, Branch and Dexter, you would have a case. But you aren't. Nuff said.

This guy is funny.

The name of the game is conditioning. You seem to think size is everything.. this is the same Jay Cutler who lost to Dexter Jackson, who was WAAAAY smaller than Jay, and had no calves. you seem to be forgetting that. You jaker. lmfao.

Originally Posted by DavyGrolton View Post
    lmao I love Jay but you need to get real

Dorian had Phil beating Jay at the 2008 Olympia and Kai is a 2x Arnold Classic winner... Jay is a better athlete but to say that they are "not in Jay's league" is strong bull****.
    The only Bull-**** is what is coming out of your mouth BRA!!!!!! But Phil didnt beat Jay in 2008 BRA!!!! Were was Dorians hate for Jay last year when he blew everyone off the stage BRA!!!!

DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000) DavyGrolton is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only Bull-**** is what is coming out of your mouth BRA!!!!!! But Phil didnt beat Jay in 2008 BRA!!!! Were was Dorians hate for Jay last year when he blew everyone off the stage BRA!!!!

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think his point is Jay comes in off more times than he comes in on. But you wont see that because in your eyes Jay is perfect in every way isn't that right?
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    I think his point is Jay comes in off more times than he comes in on. But you wont see that because in your eyes Jay is perfect in every way isn't that right?
    I think he'll keep quite now that I reminded him that Jay is anything but infalliable. Jay has no business being regarded in the same manner of "almighty" as past Mr. Olympias like Dorian, Ronnie, etc.

Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    I think he'll keep quite now that I reminded him that Jay is anything but infalliable. Jay has no business being regarded in the same manner of "almighty" as past Mr. Olympias like Dorian, Ronnie, etc.
    It'll take a lot to keep him quite but I think you've done the trick.

feelin like im lookin ;) MrMetabolism's Avatar
    MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrMetabolism is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Step away from the Bong my friend. Kai will not be bigger then Jay on stage, not even close........Kai is not going to come in at 290 people, more like 255 max and kai is not even close to being as wide as jay cutler.........
    kai will be shorter AND heavier than jay. therefore he will be bigger.

Originally Posted by MrMetabolism View Post
    kai will be shorter AND heavier than jay. therefore he will be bigger.
    Kai did look like he was getting dwarfed last year in certain poses, but I think he will come in a good deal bigger this year. Still, I doubt he'll be bigger than Jay,.