Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

I luv Demi Lovato! U mad? Skullaway's Avatar
    Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Skullaway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Skullaway's BodySpace

Question Plaque build up on bottom inside teeth and high protein diet?

I brush and floss all the time.

Sometimes I might skip brushing at night and only brush in the morning.

I have been getting major plaque build up on my bottom inside teeth where my tongue touches.

I have to use a dental tool I found at Walmart to scrape the plaque off.

Anyone have this problem?

Never had this problem when I was younger and did not eat bodybuilder type diets.

What up?

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Stats: 6'2", 246 lbs
    Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Corbi has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Corbi's BodySpace
    Don't have that issue at all, but do have something related that is odd/interesting. I have had a small portion of my lower gum that has been gone for a long time & my two front teeth have had a portion of their root exposed for many years. Well since I started workig out, increasing my protein intake & using creatine it has grown back. Dentist has no answer why & I am attributing it the creatine/pre-work out supps since nothing else has changed.

Stats: 5'11", 204 lbs
    JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JTraining has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit JTraining's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Skullaway View Post
    I brush and floss all the time.

Sometimes I might skip brushing at night and only brush in the morning.

I have been getting major plaque build up on my bottom inside teeth where my tongue touches.

I have to use a dental tool I found at Walmart to scrape the plaque off.

Anyone have this problem?

Never had this problem when I was younger and did not eat bodybuilder type diets.

What up?
    I have that problem as well and asked my dental hygienist about it. She said drinking protein shakes right before bed was to blame. Brushing only cleans the teeth, gums and toungue. A lot of the residue is still left in the throat that then migrates in the saliva during sleep and causes calcification of tartar. I bought a dental scaler and that helps keep them tartar free. The only way to prevent it is to not have a nighttime casien shake and I am not willing to give that up.

Happy brushing, flossing & scaling!