Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Concern after taking test boosters for 12 weeks(bioforge PM/C-DAA/lean xtreme)

Background
    -I have been intaking forskolin for 12 weeks, including 2 bottles of Bioforge Pro Max and 1 bottle of Lean Xtreme. Lean xtreme and 1 bottle of bioforge were overlapped and I was supplementing with straight forslean before.
    -Also took 2 bottles of C-DAA

Concern
    Well, since I started the entire stack I have had greenish stools(sometimes very loose) and they are still here 20 days after quitting everything except my AI glycobol and CL orange triad. I felt great the entire time and I have a lot of Naked Green Machine in my diet too so a quick search for green stool lead to me thinking it wasn't that serious.

However, it hasn't gone away and now I am slightly worried. Another search for potential causes of green stool lead me to thinking it's thyrotoxicosis as it was listed as a possiblity for causing green stools(however the main cause stated was Graves' disease).

"The rate of metabolism is increased, and this results in most of the symptoms:

weight loss in spite of increased appetite
    rapid heart rate
    a fine tremor
    increased nervousness and emotional instability
    intolerance of heat, and excessive sweating
    staring, bulging eyes
    enlargement of the thyroid gland, which is at the front of the neck, at the level of the voice box"

I feel my metabolism is still increased since I still have been shredding up still while getting more muscular maturity. I also have the intolerance of heat, excessive sweating symptom like no other. I sweat doing almost nothing all the time and it has continued. I do not have the other symptoms however.

So I would like your opinion on the matter. Do you think high levels of TSH are causing my green stools? It would seem to make sense because my hormones have been altered for so long? Do you think I need to just wait a little longer for my body to naturally normalize itself?

I appreciate any and all help

askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) askem is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You should seek the opinion of a doctor. I don't know much about all that and I'm no Google Master like some of the bros on here, so please see a qualified doctor.
    #******* Crew#
    -******* mod

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The berberine in glycobol could cause the green stools IIRC.
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Prototyp3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    This. I've read in others reviews/logs of Glycobol that they were experiencing green stools. I would stop the Glycobol and give it a few days to see what happens.

AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000) AndrewChan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by THEHUGE View Post
    i've had it happen to me

got scared and returned it for a full refund

the reps were actually very kind and understanding

THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THEHUGE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Olympus Labs/Lyfestyle Research & Development (R&D) Director

Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Bulkforlife has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hmmmm, it would make sense that it would be the glycobol since this is my 2nd bottle but in that thread you linked me too, the AI representative said that the green stool should go away after 1-2 weeks max but i've had it through both bottles. I've done 2 PH cycles in the past, this can't be my liver still detoxing after 2 months right? I got blood work done after my cycle and everything was perfect so now i'm just confused.

If I stop the glycobol(btw i just dose 1 cap 3-4 times a day) and everything goes back to normal and I know that's what caused it, is there any negative health hazard that can come from it or is it just a visual thing that's an inconvinence? I personally don't care that my stool is green because glycobol is amazing but I was worried that the green stool was a sign of something going wrong.