Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mydawgs View Post

I cannot see the article but here is my guess as to where same sex unions are headed in terms of expiration. The courts will seek to equalize the assets regardless of who holds the most.
    Cliffs of article:
    -two women are in an exclusive relationship for years
    -Woman B made money for both. Woman A quit her cabinet business to care for woman B's parents.
    -Woman B ended the relationship to get with Woman C
    -Woman A is now 53 years old with no assets

-------
    On a side note, when marriage finally disappears women will stop having kids to make sure they keep continuity in their careers to make money to survive. Our culture will be replaced over time with other cultures who still practice traditional norms and above maintenance birth rates.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by onebigc View Post
    Cliffs of article:
    -two women are in an exclusive relationship for years
    -Woman B made money for both. Woman A quit her cabinet business to care for woman B's parents.
    -Woman B ended the relationship to get with Woman C
    -Woman A is now 53 years old with no assets

-------
    On a side note, when marriage finally disappears women will stop having kids to make sure they keep continuity in their careers to make money to survive. Our culture will be replaced over time with other cultures who still practice traditional norms and above maintenance birth rates.
    This.

brb, marrying a woman from another country

SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SwayWay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Repped everyone in this thread who said Feminism. Cause ultimately it is the root cause. It's turned all them men into whimpering little manginas who carry around their gf/wives purses and women into self-entitled bishes who are placed on pedestals but become victims when its in their gain. Look at media portrayel of men/women. I think Mark Rudov potined it out in the commerical where the girl pushes a guy out the moving car and nobody cares. If it was opposite millions of feminists would be up in arms.

Personally, I would never let a gf disrespect me like that, then again I train all girls around me to be submissive, respectful and know their place around me as the man in the relationship.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by concrete_mind View Post
    Women's egos have been boosted LONG before the advent of the internet...the problem here is, has and will always be feminism (or at least how American society has used it).
    Radicals brah. Not all feminists are bad but the radicals ****ed everything up (think Andrea Dworkin and Valerie Solanas). Constant never ending raving about how EVERYTHING is degrading to women has created a society that is absolutely OBSESSED with coddling women no matter who's expense it's at and no matter what the cost for the greater good of society.

But there are feminists (none of them are in power or influencing the legal system, unfortunately) who genuinely will for true gender equality to come to fruition.

If Susan B Anthony's influence were more far reaching than that of militant misandrists like Dworkin and Solanas then feminism would never have been problem.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000) Charuto222 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwayWay View Post
    Repped everyone in this thread who said Feminism. Cause ultimately it is the root cause. It's turned all them men into whimpering little manginas who carry around their gf/wives purses and women into self-entitled bishes who are placed on pedestals but become victims when its in their gain. Look at media portrayel of men/women. I think Mark Rudov potined it out in the commerical where the girl pushes a guy out the moving car and nobody cares. If it was opposite millions of feminists would be up in arms.

Personally, I would never let a gf disrespect me like that, then again I train all girls around me to be submissive, respectful and know their place around me as the man in the relationship.
    I think a trap was set to make Rudov look like he didn't know what he was talking about. His point about reversing genders was blatantly dodged EVERY SINGLE TIME HE BROUGHT IT UP, which tells me that they didn't have a valid rebuttal so they resorted instead to telling him he is being up tight (odd that a woman is never called up tight when she complains about degradation of women that may or may not even exist) and was even called out for being "intimidated" (oddly, this completely off the wall statement seemed to be accepted without so much as a brief elaboration on what would be intimidating him).

Though to be fair Rudov kinda sounds like a tool. All he did was repeat himself a million times about "push a woman out of a car instead of a man" and "valentine's day is a doormat's holiday!" I honestly think I could go up there and improv a better case than he did.

I don't have a problem with those commercials per se, the problem is the fact that at the exact same time that we so freely portray men in such a comically pathetic manner we entertain an overzealous and extremist defensiveness against any such portrayal in any shape or form of women - joking or not people get offended and seek to retaliate which leaves no room for rebuttal of the fact that the amount of legal protection and immunity granted to women is severely disproportionate to that granted to men which branches out much like the ripple effect into a massive wave of other problems in the male/female dynamic
    Last edited by Charuto222; 08-27-2010 at 05:16 PM.
    They see indoctrination and they call it "morality", "professionalism", or "maturity" depending on the context.

mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mike.hunt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is the best thread I've seen in the RH in a loongg time. Funny thing is I was about to create one similar after reading about the guy whose gf has been skyping with her ex twice a week, and he was wondering if it would be out of line to tell her to stop...bertstare.jpg What in the fuk man? What is wrong with today's society?

My main problems -

DOUBLE STANDARD - girl talks to ex, it's okay they are "just friends now" and if the bf gets mad he is jealous and insecure...guy talks to ex then gf cries, withholds sex, leaves, etc
    main problem here is guys that put up with this disrespectful sh*t because they have been pussified by today's society

DIVORCE - already been discussed, guy gets fuked, girl gets rich

INTERNET "HOTTIES" - also discussed, very good points by pondus_levo, fat whales on the internet getting bombarded by WK's, thereby making every 5/10 chic think she is a 10/10 and instead of gettin off her fat a$$ to go run she goes to the bar so pussified guys can buy her drinks

I could keep going, but I think the main point here is today's society has gone WAY TOO FAR with this feminist movement bullsh*t. I can understand women back in the day wanting more "equal" rights, but we have already passed that point and then some. At the rate we are going we will soon be needing a "masculinity movement" so guys can get their balls back and stop being pushed around by women.

mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mvk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how would you react if you saw a woman hit a man in public

how would you react if you saw a man hit a woman in public

if you can answer those the same way then this thread is valid, but from what i understand almost everyone hates a woman abuser in particular.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Charuto222 View Post
    Problem is even if you don't enter with an escape plan in mind, it's dangled before your eyes every time something doesn't go your way.
    This is just sad...when you sign on to spend the rest of your life with someone and you cannot make it through issues...wow, the marriage is over before it began.

If you don't believe marriage should be abandoned tell that to the legal system that rewards women for their abandonment at the astronomical expense of the men.
    I believe in marriage obviously, but I believe in being an honorable person, and the contract I made with my husband is more than a piece of paper. He has my respect and support and I have his back, and we still do not and never will agree on everything. People by nature challenge each other and from this growth occurs.

I can't agree with "what you see is what you get" unless I am perceiving a different context. A lot of people will put up a front in order to trick you into marrying them and then expose their true colors after they have you trapped in "holy matrimony" (I can't help but laugh my ass off at that term these days). Women especially - since they have so little to lose and so much to gain by getting married - have a HUGE incentive to be deceptive in this regard. What then?
    This is tough for me. Now in no way am I comparing women to dogs, but I compete large and powerful dogs, thus I spend a bit of time training them. You can always, ALWAYS see the signs in the nature of a dogs behavior. Once you know what to look for. I tease my kids I wish I had trained dogs before they came along because it would have made me better prepared to identify thus manage the behavior. In all my adult years I have never seen a couple that the "signs" were not there, the problem for the most part IMO was the people involved were not focusing on them...subtle as the behavior might have been. So today I have full understanding of men that are "gun shy" as they look for this behavior...I have 4 brothers and two did not see this in their wives, although most of the rest of us did.

I am not sure if you have ever lived with a person but it very quickly gets down to brass tactics, this is the time to see.....

I agree the legal system is unbalanced in favor of a woman...to be honest if two people have done their best and can't make it work then a fair division is in order. If a woman dishonors her husband and then is rewarded for it that is a crime. This happened to my brother and that is why I made sure he was well equipped to "get his"...and for her to "get gone" as that is what she desired. She was a dishonorable woman and needed to make her own way on her own dime......

I celebrate every small victory towards righting the wrong....and my hope is marriage becomes the useful and honorable institution it once was, as it has brought a lot of joy into my life. But until that time young folks need to SEE their potential partners...they need to LOOK at their behavior and they need to steer clear of the danger a "bad" union can bring due to the political environment surrounding divorce today. At the same time we should all be outspoken about the way the law has turned and seek to change it....maybe same sex marriages can provide that venue.....

We should all do our part to show displeasure at public displays of disrespectful behavior towards anyone, so people like the OP cannot mistake indifference for acceptance....nothing acceptable about it.

jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jpnvz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    re: Personally, I would never let a gf disrespect me like that, then again I train all girls around me to be submissive, respectful and know their place around me as the man in the relationship.

what do you feed them?

tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000) tron_85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I noticed that woman are treated like a combination of a child and a small dog.
    Child- Children are given a pass on bad behavior because it is generally thought that they dont know any better and as a result they are also not responsible for their actions
    Small dog- are given a pass for there bad behavior because it is generally thought that they are too small to do any real harm.
    ****Tough Love Crew(NH)****
    ****Do Work Crew****

"U hatin cuz he's stylin on U" = "Are you at all disturbed, or in any way irritated, by that the fact that this particular individual is, in his conduct and in his appearance, usurping your sense of fashion and social grace?"

inhaling my vapours INSANEREACH's Avatar
    INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) INSANEREACH is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe this is an american thing,but here in the UK I don't really see men being led around by their wives, insulted etc etc. In fact quite the opposite. I have seen blokes call their girlfriends fat in front of me or ugly cnuts. Iam quite unusual in that I don't do it.

If this is happening to you or you see it happening to other men,then you/they are 100 percent responsible as no one has to truly put up with anyone treating them badly. Stop whining about the law or what you think society believes is acceptable. No law is forcing you to remain with a horrible b1tch.I don't believe men are kept as slaves quite yet by their wives or girlfriends in america. Man up basically.

I dumped a girl once because I told her to stop using her cellphone in bed to talk to her friends as I thought it was rude. She did it one more time and I dumped her as I found it disrespectful.

I have to wonder if these men secretly get off on being dominated by a woman at one level. Plenty of girls do with men. Some women stay in quite abusive relationships, not always because they are frightened to leave because a small part of their minds is turned on by it or it shows the man 'loves them' Thats why you need to be cautious about seeing a guy beating his girlfriend and stepping in.Because it isn't unusual for the girl to turn on you. A bloke got stabbed by a girl for doing just that where I live and her nearly died.

And yes if a woman is horrible to me I say something .I made a woman I didn't know cry once, when she felt it was okay to verbally abuse me as I politely objected to her dog getting in my way when running,shouted in her face I did. Her last attempt was saying she was to phone her husband.I said go on then get him down here as I'd like to knock some sense into him for marrying you.She look stunned and inept then burst into tears and scurried off.
    I bang trannies.

bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bboy74 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    True --

However it is much easier to put your foot down in a new, kidless marriage than to keep taking it and end up with a huge battle and a complicated settlement..and this can be done as well - taking on a complicated settlement, how much is your self respect worth?????

I doubt that all women hide the tendency to disrespect their men, as a matter a fact I doubt they hide it at all as the relationship steers towards marriage, the signs are always there, just like in training an aggressive dog, you just have to have the expertise to SEE IT..I see GFs doing this sh*t all the time to their BFs and the guys marry them anyway.

Thy_Kingdom has it correct, never tolerate demeaning behavior...NEVER from DAY 1, then these divorce laws are mute, arn't they, still unfair but not damaging if you do not allow yourself to be a victim of them before they can change.

Another trend I see in my profession which is rather heart warming are men walking away with their fair share of their wives motherload, as these women are the major bread winners in the marriage.....times they are a changing
    I feel that women fully expose themselves after you have children. At home my wife has said things that she didn't before we had a child. Publicly we both agree not to take it there. But the point is that if you're a guy and you have to make a CHOICE as you say. That choice is: child support, split of assets, and possible spousal support. Not to mention if this women is yelling at you in public how reasonable is she going to be with visitation?
    Just when they have all the answers I change the questions.

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Manly5000 View Post
    I guess what i'm wondering is why is it so publicly accepted for a woman to give her man crap but not for a man to give his woman crap. Neither is good obviously but acceptance of disrespect towards men has become so prevalent that there's this huge double standard now.
    Too many women are too good at playing 'the victim'; of course a lot of that has to do with the past couple thousand years... They make it seem like what they do is sweet roses and the slightest inkling and stink of MAN is what causes their problem. It's seems like all too many females try to shift the blame to everyone but themselves in general, but especially in a relationship it's becoming more prevalant.

Can't say I have to deal with it, but I think it's just the turning of the tides in this day & age and American culture. Women are fed way too much vanity and propaganda here. Scottish/Icelandic/Korean women FTW. Humble, peaceable, decent women with sexy accents, and a balanced view of male presence.

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by socrates07 View Post
    interesting thread is interesting... also intelligent sounding females in this thread.. it must be a trick.
    Na brah, Demitria writes some good chit. She has been consistant with her beliefs. (No WK)

paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000) paranoidxe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL I saw this couple at blockbuster that were in their 30s with kids, the adult dad picks up a movie, the wife looks at it and scolds him saying "Its rated R, put it back!".
    Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished; If you're alive, it isn't.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The laws regarding divorce were created to remedy a specific and short-lived issue where for a few decades there was a legitimate plight for women being left with nothing. However, this isn't 1912 anymore and women are no longer powerless to support themselves financially.

Kind of like the laws still on the books mandating dung removal from your horse-drawn coach in the middle of a city, the divorce laws are seriously outdated and in desperate need of modification.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LovesMuscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Interesting thread.

When I read the OP I disagreed based on what I've seen on the streets but then I realized that this is definitely an American thing. I'd say the majority of the fights I've witnessed on the street/subway has involved a very pissed off man but these are immigrants I'm talking about...who'd yell in another language.

But neither is better. One will always hold the power over the other...or want to hold the power.

Lol @ the no scat.

Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^^ Well YMMV but from what I've personally seen, my observations are pretty accurate.

I was going to make another thread but since this one got off to a good start I'll just post this here. Fairly on topic but a little different.

In addition to disrespect towards men, what in the world is up with women flat out CONTROLLING men these days? Like to the point that they literally need permission to do anything?

For example, I've been talking to a new coworker about Oblivion (the game) since I discovered he's big into Bethesda stuff like me... This guy isn't physically big but he's about as tall as me and seems very confident and well put-together. Anyway there's a mod I developed for the game and he wanted to play it, was supposed to play it over the weekend but when I asked him today if he did, in a kind of exasperated voice he was like, "Nope..... Wasn't allowed to." As soon as he realized what he said he jumped back in and stumbled over himself "Um uh... I don't mean not allowed, per se... just couldn't get away from the other stuff I had to do... family stuff." He went on to explain how he wishes he could get just a little time to himself away from the husbandly duties.

That combined with other things he's said in the past makes it pretty obvious that his wife wears the pants in the family. And that he was in fact "not allowed to" play the mod.

I've seen other examples here too, guys who can't go grab a drink for like a half hour after work because their wife will get pissed, even if said outing was planned days in advance. Other guys who semi-joke about what their women will not let them do... etc.

I'm sure that this is another result of the same root problem(s) that my OP was about. But I honestly don't know which makes me rage more, the outright public disrespect or the mommy-on-a-power-trip control these women show towards their men inside and outside the home.

When guys joke around about how much power "the boss" has over them, I laugh with them out of politeness but inside I want to strangle them. I think one of the prime causes of the pussification of men we've seen is the willingness to make light of all these destructive behaviors and not take them seriously.

Hoping for more good discussion on this point too.
    Hoods up, cuts down! Misc. Anteater crew.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP.

no lie u have to been such a weak beaten man by your ex wife. she ****ed you op. your last 20 threads are all evidence to that.

me and my friends aint getting disrespected by anybody. people can only treat you the way you allow them 2. dont blame the bitch, blame the bitch ass dude.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    OP.

no lie u have to been such a weak beaten man by your ex wife. she ****ed you op. your last 20 threads are all evidence to that.

me and my friends aint getting disrespected by anybody. people can only treat you the way you allow them 2. dont blame the bitch, blame the bitch ass dude.
    I have said this about men all the time and I get bashed because its true

Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Manly5000 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    OP.

Sorry but you're wrong. The things I'm mentioning were never a problem for me personally in my ex-marriage.

And I blame both equally.

HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HayZues Christi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DoubtErased View Post
    I have said this about men all the time and I get bashed because its true

same. i always tell people its their own fault if they are getting cheated on.

someone shows you who they are, believe them.

Sorry but you're wrong. The things I'm mentioning were never a problem for me personally in my ex-marriage.

And I blame both equally.

your hate for women exceeds anyone on this forum. and thats tough. u hate bitches more than i do.

YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YESr0d is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL I find it pretty funny to cause a scene if were out and start arguing.
    Getting my aesthetic on bro.

UK BRAHZ... www.myprotein.co.uk enter MP135880 on checkout.

Blogger brahz... help a nikka out. http://tinyurl.com/65oysze

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ultimately the truth. Nobody to blame on how women are acting but men. Weak men who wield alot of power, but in all honesty have no spine to stand up for themselves.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

your hate for women exceeds anyone on this forum. and thats tough. u hate bitches more than i do.
    I don't hate women. I'm just very angry and bitter about the way I've been treated by them my entire life, as well as how I see them treat other people nowadays. Don't confuse the two.

Ultimately the truth. Nobody to blame on how women are acting but men. Weak men who wield alot of power, but in all honesty have no spine to stand up for themselves.
    I think it's a big mistake to absolve women of any and all blame for their behavior. Pussified men are enablers of the behavior, that I agree with, but women are human beings with minds of their own and are responsible for their own actions.

By blaming it 100 percent on the man, you're giving women yet ANOTHER free pass in life, which is something they really don't need.

Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ascendent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think it's a big mistake to absolve women of any and all blame for their behavior. Pussified men are enablers of the behavior, that I agree with, but women are human beings with minds of their own and are responsible for their own actions.

By blaming it 100 percent on the man, you're giving women yet ANOTHER free pass in life, which is something they really don't need.
    You may be agreeing with me? Either way, yes that's true. But most women are raised like, and never grow out of the "childhood" mentality. They're coddled all their lives, and are never taught to bear responsibility for their actions. Men aren't given that choices in most cases.

Men have to be strong. Men are taught to respect women, women are taught to take advantadge of men.
    United States Marine Corps [Sep. '01 - Mar. '13]

Instagram: charles_uncaged

Originally Posted by Ascendent View Post
    You may be agreeing with me? Either way, yes that's true. But most women are raised like, and never grow out of the "childhood" mentality. They're coddled all their lives, and are never taught to bear responsibility for their actions. Men aren't given that choices in most cases.

Men have to be strong. Men are taught to respect women, women are taught to take advantadge of men.
    I'm saying that I view pussified men as enablers. What you had said is that men are specifically to blame for women's actions. My point is that women need to be held responsible and accountable for their actions, and when you outright blame men for womens' actions, you are giving women a free pass for bad behavior.

The blame needs to be laid equally on BOTH sexes IMHO. Men for enabling, and women for taking advantage.

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Question:

If a woman disrespects you, and takes advantage of you, and controls you.......why are you with her?

If the answer is because I choose to be (for whatever reason) do you not have to take responsibility for that choice?.....and lets make this easy, so we don't side line to the unfair divorce laws that we all already agree are biased towards women.......this question is for the single men, or even engaged men, or even newly married men...

BTW it is not the mans fault the woman misbehaves and it is not the womans fault that the man puts up with it...they each are wrong for each of their behavior

woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ...but you see girls do it to guys all the time. Yelling, sassing, pushing them around. I can't tell you how many times over the last few weeks I've seen couples at the store, at the gym, here and there, where the woman is chewing out the man and he's just standing there with his head lowered like a fcuking child, taking the scolding. It makes me raaaaage! What do you guys do when you encounter situations like that? Have you ever dealt with that kind of situation with your gf/fiance/wife?

It's amazing how blatantly popular it's become to flat out disrespect men. Behind their backs, straight to their face, etc etc. Nobody bats an eye... except for me anyway. I like to drop a cute comment within earshot when I get the chance. But if a man started disrespecting his woman in public it'd be a whole different story. He'd get rolled on one way or another.

It all begins when you take a little crap here, little crap there. Next thing you know it snowballs into full-blown disrespect, then cheating, and then (in some cases) a raping in divorce court. How did we get to this point as a society?

And more importantly, what's the best thing we can do BESIDES not tolerate it ourselves to correct it?

Not trying to make a "take a dump on women" thread (no scat), just seen to many threads here and in the Misc lately that have made me rage at all the abuse guys are willing to take from females nowadays. Hope my ramblings make for some interesting discussion at least.
    Clearly you've never been to Alabama.

Question:

If a woman disrespects you, and takes advantage of you, and controls you.......why are you with her?

If the answer is because I choose to be (for whatever reason) do you not have to take responsibility for that choice?.....and lets make this easy, so we don't side line to the unfair divorce laws that we all already agree are biased towards women.......this question is for the single men, or even engaged men, or even newly married men...

BTW it is not the mans fault the woman misbehaves and it is not the womans fault that the man puts up with it...they each are wrong for each of their behavior

id wife u. no homo