Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Protein Professionals SwissMuscle's Avatar
    SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Illadelphia View Post
    In before Man of Many and the other trutein bros throw hate lasers at you.

I said the same thing, almost word for word and the "good bro entourage" started crying
    How are satisfied customers of a competitive product considered cry babies?
    Compone Accomoda Supera (Improvise, Adapt and Overcome)

opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I've answered why in previous posts. It's largely to protect the unique flavoring system (which is a combination of flavoring additives and the exact blend of protein sources) which many other companies would love to get their hands on.

Maybe you personally don't want the recipe of Myofusion, but considering how popular it has become in such a short time - many other competitors DO want the recipe. And if we share it with you, we share it with them.

I wish there was more I could do to help you on this. You seem really upset about it, and I'm sorry it has to be this way, but it has to be this way.
    well if you can't prove anything about your super duper secret blend, you cannot say that myofusion is better than any other protein. sucks for you

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In before Man of Many and the other trutein bros throw hate lasers at you.

I said the same thing, almost word for word and the "good bro entourage" started crying
    Give it time. So many of these protein companies are flash in the pan types. In 2 years nobody will have heard of them.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SwissMuscle View Post
    How are satisfied customers of a competitive product considered cry babies?
    Did i say crybabies????

I said crying. Why? Because "Illa was hating on another company" instead of having a legit concern due to upstart companies in the past.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwissMuscle View Post
    If it has a generous amount of Casein, you can feel the texture and see it on the inner-wall of the cup after you consume it.
    Yes, but im talking %, my tongue can't tell me that, can yours ?

|ce, can you please look back if you missed my questions?

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by opentehcan View Post
    well if you can't prove anything about your super duper secret blend, you cannot say that myofusion is better than any other protein. sucks for you
    Here's what I can say:

- It's a blended protein (blends are better overall than straight whey)
    - It tastes great (individual tastes do vary but overall people prefer Myofusion)
    - It contains what the label says it does
    - It is priced fairly

that said - there are many good proteins out there and I use other brands in addition to Gaspari for supplements. I don't believe Gaspari is the only one good brand.

Don't get too worked up about it.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500) opentehcan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Here's what I can say:

- It's a blended protein (blends are better overall than straight whey)
    agreed on this point.

BUT

is 99% whey concentrate with 1% other proteins really a blend?

didn't think so.

916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000) 916stang is just really nice. (+1000)
    op? you sponsored by another company or something?
    Progress=Lifting Heavier

"the closer you are to failure, the closer you are to victory, it all depends on how closely you walk the line"

7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give it time. So many of these protein companies are flash in the pan types. In 2 years nobody will have heard of them.
    People said the same thing about True Protein.

Sorry I missed these questions
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post
    |ceman, I respect you taking the time to answer peoples ridiculous posts and not simply posting stupid .gifs and "seriousbro" posts like many reps. I have a few questions though:

1. Are all Gaspari products produced in one warehouse and to the same standard? Reason being, is that I agree Myofusion and Gaspari products alike are most likely of higher quality control than what many of us are consuming, but with different places having different guidelines it could be easily avoided by producing the products to different standards.

2. Wasn't Myofusion originally about $33-35 for 5lbs? Whats with the price jump? I understand supply and demand but having your customers by the balls isn't really cool. It seems to have gone up in several small increments, and I already know about "rising prices" as of late, but it has gone up before that.

I really don't understand 90% of these posts... If you want something other than WPC, don't use Myofusion. And even if they disclosed percentages, whats the proof that is what you are getting? Trutein and XF gives out percentages for UP, but how do you know that is what you really get? It would be the same thing with Myofusion. There is no way but to trust companies that are well respected as consumers. Until I am given a reason not to trust a company, I will continue to do so. That being said I recently placed an order with TruNutrition because of price and non-proprietary blend on Trutein. The milk protein isolate is also VERY cheap.

I personally wouldn't buy Myofusion at the price bb.com offers it for, but if it was still its original price I would probably use it, because it tastes great and is well regulated for quality(GMP).
    1 - I'm not 100% sure on our production facilities. I do know that we have had tremendous growth in the past few years, so it is possible that more than one facility is being used. But all of our facilities are GMP certified and pass tight quality controls. We also do post production testing of each batch to ensure quality and consistency.

2 - The price of whey protein raw material has been skyrocketing. If you've seen the recent ads, you know that Gatorade is promoting a protein post workout recovery product. Other big players like Pepsi are getting into the protein business. This has caused a shortage of protein and hence, prices have gone up. We've tried to maintain pricing as low as possible, but the costs dictate that the price has to be modified.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 916stang View Post
    op? you sponsored by another company or something?
    i wish. im just a nobody.

bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bobmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op you really think anyone cares about your opinion of myofusion?

do everyone a favor and stop posting you ass pirate

Originally Posted by opentehcan View Post
    agreed on this point.

BUT

is 99% whey concentrate with 1% other proteins really a blend?

didn't think so.
    It's really 50% whey conc, 49% whey iso, 48% egg albumen and 47% milk protein.

Seriously, the horse is dead; stop beating it.
    Originally Posted by 7percent View Post
    People said the same thing about True Protein.
    Not all vanish. Yes, true protein is still around. But many vanish. I can't even remember who the bargain favorites were from 2007 when I joined.

7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7percent has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    apparently they do. you mad.

]
    edit me out bro

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweet, now tell me the Size On formula breakdown.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Seriously, the horse is dead; stop beating it.

Not all vanish. Yes, true protein is still around. But many vanish. I can't even remember who the bargain favorites were from 2007 when I joined.

TP offers a custom blend, but their flavoring has sucked since Dave pulled the BSl line
    -Spurgeon

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    apparently they do. you mad.

Literally blew my mind you got so many reps for this post. Also think it's kind of sad how so many people have an opinion and choose not to express it in the open.

Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Sweet, now tell me the Size On formula breakdown.
    LOL....

kidding aside, we've actually broken down quite a bit of the SizeOn formula online if you've been paying attention to our posts.

Protein Professionals SwissMuscle's Avatar
    SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SwissMuscle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    TP offers a custom blend, but their flavoring has sucked since Dave pulled the BSl line
    I was going to order their product but was advised not to after their flavoring changed
    Compone Accomoda Supera (Improvise, Adapt and Overcome)

Wink

Originally Posted by BringnIt View Post
    Literally blew my mind you got so many reps for this post. Also think it's kind of sad how so many people have an opinion and choose not to express it in the open.

This board is full of cowards. Most rate our threads 1 star.

Having the luxury of hiding behind a monitor is very convenient for them I guess.
    -Spurgeon

I've had a couple of their supposed "better flavors" and they all were gross to choke down.

donotwant.jpg

This board is full of cowards. Most rate our threads 1 star.

Having the luxury of hiding behind a monitor is very convenient for them I guess.
    You mean "your" threads.

mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000) mistercollie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, once again you failed to explain WHY you will continue to purchase Myofusion. Like OP mentioned, if you just like the taste, there are far better tasting proteins out there.

If believe in brand loyalty, than that is your choice. I would still like an answer though.
    I don't choose Myofusion but I choose Optimum. I've been using that stuff for a long-time and have always made consistent gains and have yet to complain about the taste and/or pricing. $80 for 24 lbs of Serious Mass, $18 for 2-month supply of multis, cheaper creatine mono, reptutable Whey Protein, excellent taste and cost-effective Casein.

Perhaps marketing standards will change and everyone will be as open and prideful about their honesty as Trutein or w/e, but until that day comes I'll continue to stick it out with products that are both cost-effective and give me results.

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Op, you don't workout do you?

Guess I just don't get what the fuss is about. Myofusion is a pretty economical protein supplement that tastes very good and has the nice addition of protease enzymes. What more is necessary?

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    edit me out bro
    fair enough.

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sorry I missed these questions

1 - I'm not 100% sure on our production facilities. I do know that we have had tremendous growth in the past few years, so it is possible that more than one facility is being used. But all of our facilities are GMP certified and pass tight quality controls. We also do post production testing of each batch to ensure quality and consistency.

2 - The price of whey protein raw material has been skyrocketing. If you've seen the recent ads, you know that Gatorade is promoting a protein post workout recovery product. Other big players like Pepsi are getting into the protein business. This has caused a shortage of protein and hence, prices have gone up. We've tried to maintain pricing as low as possible, but the costs dictate that the price has to be modified.
    Thank you for your answers. Much appreciated, but I do seem to think that the prices were rising much before all of the recent Pepsi/Gatorade stuff. I see why Gaspari does it as a company, but it sucks for the consumer.

Illa, seems you have reason that we should not be trusting TruNutrition and their. Lot's of posts made by you seem to point in that direction, do you have a legitimate reason for it? Just curious bro, but if XF was in TruNutritions spot would it really be any different? Everyone has to start somewhere right? No hate, just a serious question. Please share if you know something we don't.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Something I have learned in life that seems to apply faily universally is that when a smaller/upstart source with no real history to prove themselves seemingly offers more for less...I want no part of it...and eventually, in 95% of those cases, that is the best decision.

ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMiller will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gaspari Myofusion kicks ass. I'm sorry you just "suck"

how can you think this? how? when you read the label, are you mesmerized by big words and the gasparizyme complex? did you fall in love with the single gram of soluble fiber?

im shocked and disgusted by the amount of attention this product receives. it reduces my faith in the intelligence of humanity as a supplement buying mass.

if you're buying this product because it tastes good (i thought my samples tasted decent at best - maybe 6/10, and there are FAR better tasting proteins available), then you're an idiot and you dont count.

for those of you thinking its a good protein: what leads you to that conclusion? what on the label convinces you of that?

myofusion is a proprietary blend with whey protein concentrate as the #1 protein source. thats ALL YOU KNOW. is gaspari some benevolent, angel of a company that, despite them not telling you, they're honestly putting generous amounts of whey isolate, egg and milk isolate in the blend? no. theyre putting minimal, trace amounts of each other protein in myofusion and masking it in a proprietary blend.

enjoy your nearly pure whey concentrate, tools. every time i see a thread about how myofusion is a "quality" protein, im reminded of a door to door bible salesman, wandering around like a brainwashed zombie.

kudos, gaspari. kudos to you. you're a savvy son of a bitch.
    I am currently attached with the 36th Engineer Brigade, 11th Engineer Battalion, 60th Engineer Company/3rd Platoon at Fort Benning, GA.
    ARMY STRONG! "HOOAH"

If somebody walks up to you and says, "Your shirt fits funny" because you are a bodybuilder be all like, "Bitch, cuz I'm swole, WHAT"

My current stack:
    Gaspari Superpump Max
    Jack3d
    Sci-Fit Prota-Lyn
    Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn
    Multi Vitamin, Fish Oil, BCAA, B12

Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Maluket is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP specifically outlined why Myofusion is not a good choice i.e. profile and taste.
    The OP doesn't know the profile because it's proprietary. I agree that it's at least... gullible... to believe that a proprietary formula is hiding a really good blend. But it's certainly also possible that the Gaspari explanation is the unvarnished truth. Besides, most food is a proprietary formula - they tell you the ingredients, but not the precise ratios. Proprietary protein forumulas are hardly a surprise, since they're as much food as they are supplements.

My personal policy for supplements is usually to assume that proprietary formulas hide the worst possible blend of ingredients, which is to say that I usually avoid proprietary formulas. It's kind of like I assume everyone has STDs. It's obviously not true, but behaving as if it is can be good policy.

But even if you assume the "worst" here and believe that it's mostly whey concentrate, it doesn't make you retarded if you use it anyway. It's a utility protein for a reasonable price. It comes highly recommended. Maybe you specifically WANTED a whey concentrate with some fats and carbs and a touch of other things. Maybe you even like the taste, as so many people do.

Taste is, of course, subjective. Nobody is retarded for liking the taste. They just have different taste than the OP. I tried it because I didn't care what the precise ratios were, or even if it was mostly whey concentrate. But I didn't care much for the flavor either. It's not BAD, but the OP's 6/10 sounds about right for me, for the flavors I tried. But I think I'm in the minority here. Most seem to like it a lot.