Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As awesome as MuscleGel is I don't want MP to go away!
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by antihero View Post
    There's a lot of intelligent guys over there, and I wish them the best of luck.

That being said, they've made some decisions that I wouldn't have done, but of course that's easy to say from the outside, and hindsight is always 20/20. I wonder if their sponsorship with WEC (I believe) didn't create the revenue they believed it would.

Any idea how far in the red they are? How long have they been posting losses?
    They're like...several million dollars in the red, just from this last quarter alone...probably between 5-10 million if I had to guess. MMA sponsorship seems to not have really worked out for any company who's tried it. Bodybuilding.com works with a few MMA companies, and is going to begin posting clips from the GSP movie/documentary "Striking Truth"...so I'm curious to see how that works out.

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by De__eB View Post
    If anyone can help me in finding LLoydia journal of natural products volume 41 from 1978, there's a phytochemical analysis of bulbine in the article:

Odebiyi, A. & Sofowora, A. E. (1978) Phytochemical screening of
    Nigerian medicinal plants. Part III. Lloydia 41, 234–246.

Their web publisher only dates to 1979 / volume 42
    Funny note regarding this article, I contacted the people at the journal about it and got:

Dear Dr. xxxxxxxxx:

We should be able to help you find this article, as we have all the old journals here in our office. I'll do a bit of digging, then get back with you.

Sincerely,
    xxxx xxxx
    JNP
    In response.

I never identified myself as such, but is it assumed that only doctorates/medical doctors read this stuff or something?

unicron10940 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So there is a standardized Bulbine product coming out in 3 to 4 weeks. I love how some kids on here try and act like they know the supplement industry and how long it will take for a herb to hit the market. They know nothing about the supplement industry or sourcing. The sad part is they give advice about supplements.

coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50) coontentment will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by unicron10940 View Post
    So there is a standardized Bulbine product coming out in 3 to 4 weeks. I love how some kids on here try and act like they know the supplement industry and how long it will take for a herb to hit the market. They know nothing about the supplement industry or sourcing. The sad part is they give advice about supplements.
    so who will be marketing/selling this?

Originally Posted by coontentment View Post
    so who will be marketing/selling this?
    need2

De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) De__eB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    need2
    As in needtobuildmuscle?

LOL.

PASS.

He makes some of the companies on bb.com look like industry all-stars

As in needtobuildmuscle?

LOL.

PASS.

Yea im not a big fan of their products or pricing myself. I think a standardized Bulbine product is worth checking out though

Location: Liverpool, Merseyside, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DinoT1985 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    iForce has hinted about one coming out soon and it appears so has Driven Sports.
    - NOTICE: Not all posts represent my own opinion. I enjoy playing devil's advocate.

PatinIndy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As in needtobuildmuscle?

LOL.

PASS.

Please enlighten me why there's so much hate here for N2BM. I've really enjoyed some of their products (I've had better results to need2slin than any other nutrient partitioner) and I've always had great customer service. They also seem to have a pretty good reputation on some other forums, but here not so much. I'm not here to defend them at all, just wondering what I'm missing. Thanks for any input.

Originally Posted by PatinIndy View Post
    Please enlighten me why there's so much hate here for N2BM. I've really enjoyed some of their products (I've had better results to need2slin than any other nutrient partitioner) and I've always had great customer service. They also seem to have a pretty good reputation on some other forums, but here not so much. I'm not here to defend them at all, just wondering what I'm missing. Thanks for any input.
    Their 'formulator' has posted contradictory credentials and claims on almost every board in existance, his age ranging from 22-27, his training experience ranging from 4 to 10 years, his scholastic credential has flip flopped between major, masters, and doctorate.

Most recently, he claimed that his Bulbine cycle has him feeling the same results as 750mg test pins.

He also makes rather absurd claims like stating that his product WILL boost your test by 347% which is extremely flawed given the parameters of the rodent study.

Yea im not a big fan of their products or pricing myself. I think a standardized Bulbine product is worth checking out though
    Standardized by who? them? Until there is an independent lab standard shown to match the original study, I'm not buying, because supplier after supplier who claimed to have it tested NOT to be the real deal.

Originally Posted by DinoT1985 View Post
    iForce has hinted about one coming out soon and it appears so has Driven Sports.
    DS would be the preferable of the 3 companies mentioned so far, I'm confident they'd actually do bloods on testers and have some quantifiable results to show.

hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000) hooker is just really nice. (+1000)

supplier after supplier who claimed to have it tested NOT to be the real deal.
    This is true. There was only one source who I personally tested, who actually had the real thing. I happen to write for a South African magazine, and have lived in the Southern Hemisphere, so I have very strong connections down there, and it was still a b!tch to get my hands on a legitimate version of this herb.

At the moment, what I believe is happening is that people are harvesting other kinds of herbs, from the same genus (i.e. Bulbine Fructescens, Bulbine Latifolia, etc...). They are the same color as Natalensis and will look exactly the same when milled & dried into powder. Making things even more confusing is the fact that the common Afrikaans word for these plants is Rooiwortel, which can mean any of them, depending on whom you're speaking to.

To complicate things further, the herb needs to be sanitized and stored properly, or it loses the potency of its sterols and sterolins very quickly. So even if the real thing is sourced, it needs to be processed and stored a certain way, or it ends up being significantly less potent.

leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by hooker View Post
    This is true. There was only one source who I personally tested, who actually had the real thing. I happen to write for a South African magazine, and have lived in the Southern Hemisphere, so I have very strong connections down there, and it was still a b!tch to get my hands on a legitimate version of this herb.

At the moment, what I believe is happening is that people are harvesting other kinds of herbs, from the same genus (i.e. Bulbine Fructescens, Bulbine Latifolia, etc...). They are the same color as Natalensis and will look exactly the same when milled & dried into powder. Making things even more confusing is the fact that the common Afrikaans word for these plants is Rooiwortel, which can mean any of them, depending on whom you're speaking to.

To complicate things further, the herb needs to be sanitized and stored properly, or it loses the potency of its sterols and sterolins very quickly. So even if the real thing is sourced, it needs to be processed and stored a certain way, or it ends up being significantly less potent.
    So do you have any idea when a reputable company could possibly bring this to the market? Or is there any place at all that sells it in bulk?

Originally Posted by leanfc View Post
    So do you have any idea when a reputable company could possibly bring this to the market?
    I'd be out of my depth if I were attempting to give a timeline for that kind of thing. Sorry.

JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JHICKS3301 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is there even enough of it around to do a run?
    Owner of the Iron Mulisha
    www.TheIronMulisha.com
    john[@]theironmulisha.com

In for new Business opportunities.. message me or email

Originally Posted by JHICKS3301 View Post
    Is there even enough of it around to do a run?
    Probably not for MuscleTech, but yeah, for mid-size/small companies, I'd say there is.

Would be interested to know what need2buildmuscle response is to this.

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Probably not for MuscleTech, but yeah, for mid-size/small companies, I'd say there is.
    Anthony its nice to see you posting here....
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru

Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Would be interested to know what need2buildmuscle response is to this.
    Why My response to this would be... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Respectfully of course.

Then you can go to Ar's blog right now and see that He confirms that Rlssupplements is the first company to put the standardized bulbine product to market. It is under the head line "The Great Bulbine Natalensis Swindle part 1 and part 2"

Then you can go to Super human Radio and listen to Episode
    # 632 Supplement Companies Square Off Over Bulbine

And hear both Carl and Anthony Both Confirm that Ruthless supplements was/is the first company to bring a bulbin product to market and!!!! That No one can or will come out with a better extract then Ruthless has.

O and BTW If you dont know I own Rlssupplements.

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Need2getaas View Post
    Why My response to this would be... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then you can go to Ar's blog right now and see that He confirms that Rlssupplements is the first company to put the standardized bulbine product to market. It is under the head line "The Great Bulbine Natalensis Swindle part 1 and part 2"

Then you can go to Super human Radio and listen to Episode
    # 632 Supplement Companies Square Off Over Bulbine

And hear both Carl and Anthony Both Confirm that Ruthless supplements was/is the first company to bring a bulbin product to market and!!!! That No one can or will come out with a better extract then Ruthless has.

O and BTW If you dont know I own Rlssupplements.
    Is this a joke?
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I stopped reading at "The rodent study ..."

Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Need2getaas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Is this a joke?
    Nope its the truth. I only came to post that and now I will be on my way.
    I don't spend any time on this site and I doubt I ever will. Nothing against the place I just stick to the steroid forums. Or at least a site that has a forum about steroids on it.

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    that need to build muscle company is doing big things these days. w00t

Originally Posted by michaelarmenta View Post
    that need to build muscle company is doing big things these days. w00t
    We do what we can my man. But truthfully I don't really understand some of the hatting I get. I have never done one single "paying customer" wrong. Every single "paying customer" who has gotten a product from me has had a great experience from start to finish and if not You can bet your butt I gave them a refund. More often then not they not only get a full refund but a nice little gift pack from me with a bunch of free goodies.

Like us or not we have treated every single person who has done business with us like gold. Always have and always will. Search all over the web and try to find a single "paying customer" who dealt with us who was not happy with any part of there experience. I can promise you that you are not going to find many if any at all. Like it or not that counts for a lot and says a lot.

But it looks like every company and there brother is jumping on the bulbine train. Good luck to all of them I got nothing bad to say about anyone. I will treat my customers like gods as I always have and that is that.

SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoCool is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    APS has released thier product:

Testalensis Propietary Blend:

3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran (standarized to 95%), Bulbine Natalensis 100:1 (standarized to 55% steroidal saponins, 10% sterols, 2.5% sterolins), Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%), Fadogia Agrestis (Chromadex Certified), Zinc Asparate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

2,250 mg **
    Tortured, died and born again

No Bodyspace because

**Dirty South Crew**

Who Dat!? and Geaux Tigers!

1k+

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoCool View Post
    APS has released thier product:

Testalensis Propietary Blend:

3,4-divanillytetrahydrofuran (standarized to 95%), Bulbine Natalensis 100:1 (standarized to 55% steroidal saponins, 10% sterols, 2.5% sterolins), Mucuna Pruriens (standarized L-Dopa 50%), Fadogia Agrestis (Chromadex Certified), Zinc Asparate, Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)

2,250 mg **
    Could be good, but impossible to tell with this damn prop blend.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    they still havent released the studies citing the use of the 100:1 extract (apparently a chinese herb)

I have a free bottle on the way but I dont plan on touching it until I see those studies. Bad thing is the fadogia and other ingredients will elicit a response so people can still think the bulbine is working when in fact its just the other ingredients.

Worst case, I'll just give it away to someone.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.