Page 132 of 189 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,960 of 5663
    ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PeterGibbons316 View Post
    Not sure how I missed this journal for so long, I'm actually pretty upset about it, but I'm in now.

I tried taking Nick's advice on this yesterday, but getting my thumbs under the bar really didn't feel good on my wrists. I don't think my shoulders are flexible enough to get my hands in tight enough to get my thumbs under there without tweaking my wrists if that makes sense.

I guess this week is going to be weird because of the holiday, but what would a typical deadlift volume day look like for you?
    Then move your arms out... There is no benefit of being closer to your shoulders, tightness comes from contraction not from close arms

John - short torso, long femur = wider stance with knees out. Keep playing with it until your shins are vertical at the bottom and your torso angle will be much better. Both Jess and I are like this and wider stance has fixed it. Get those knees nice and pushed out though. The further your knees are apart the closer distance between your scapular and your hips at the bottom and therefore chore upright torso.
    ******Misc Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu crew******
    *************BJJ for LIFE*************

Vicente Cavalcanti BJJ (Alliance) / Southside MMA

250lb -> 180lb by end of 2013.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm finding a lot of irony in the fact that people are asking BombDonald tons of technical advice in light of recent strength gains.

Kinda funny given that he is probably one of the most holistic lifters on the site.

Although I suppose thats not entirely fair, your training is so holistic that you could almost consider it technical.

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LegosInMyEgos View Post
    I'm finding a lot of irony in the fact that people are asking BombDonald tons of technical advice in light of recent strength gains.

Kinda funny given that he is probably one of the most holistic lifters on the site.

Although I suppose thats not entirely fair, your training is so holistic that you could almost consider it technical.
    I don't like it when you use big words and underlying messages. What is this holistic you speak of? Or irony?
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    I don't like it when you use big words and underlying messages. What is this holistic you speak of? Or irony?
    Holistic - Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.

Ironic - (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity

arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) arian11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holistic - Emphasizing the importance of the whole and the interdependence of its parts.

Ironic - (1) : incongruity between the actual result of a sequence of events and the normal or expected result (2) : an event or result marked by such incongruity
    Lol, LIME = Webster's dictionary
    1372 @ 205
    USAPL Senior International Coach & IPF Cat II Referee
    Squats & Science Head Coach
    http://squatsandscience.com/sscoaching/

Boynton Barbell Center:
    http://boyntonbarbellcenter.com/

YouTube Channel:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ariandbz

Originally Posted by arian11 View Post
    Lol, LIME = Webster's dictionary

What is this?
    A video of eccentric-less training

What are the benefits?
    No negative portion, which is when the muscle tears and damages the most. This means eccentric-less training causes less stress which allows more training to be done. More training equals more growth. It is also an active recovery which allows you to get back in the gym and hit your muscles hard again. Finally, it can be used as a form of cardio for the whole body.

How do I get more information about eccentric-less training?
    You can google eccentric-less training or google Chris Thibaudeau. Also, you can ask your questions here and I will try and answer the questions to the best of my ability or find the answer for you.

Check out my other youtube videos and my online training journal on abcbodybuilding.com

http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/forum...ad.php?t=94029

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kent.White View Post
    Tell them you let them borrow your sleeves and wrist wraps and see if they can match what you do. :O
    Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    Just troll them all and tell that your sleeves and wraps add about 50lbs to each lift.
    Lol will do if it ever comes up. I usually try not to talk to anybody.

Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    I actually see your program (customized) as a better appraoch for most people then the new "it" program of the month. Its a perfect fit for those beyond 5x5 and before conjugate stuff. I aways end up defaulting to 5x5 or 5/3/1 when I'm in a rut, only a month in to remember my body hates squatting 3 times a week ( even if once is warm up light) and gets bored with 5/3/1. There was a while where i was only "training westside" and if I couldn't make it to the gym one day for whatever reason it threw my whole program off ( in my head mostly) so I really just wanted a program with a good combination of both.

Stumble into the training log of someone who has the basic strength and physique that I would like to have, and what do you know ME/RE squat, bench and back twice and ME deadlifts once a week with no strings attached, I like it.

I'm a program hopper though so maybe I just needed something that was untitled/semi-instinctual in order to just go train and actually make some progress.
    That's kind of how it evolved in the first place, I had problems keeping a set schedule so I needed some flexibility. Missing a day isn't as much of a problem training like this, since it's easy to make up. Plus, I got kettlebells, rings and a pullup bar at home so I can always get in some kind of workout if I feel inclined to do so.

Lol it is kind of overwhelming actually. Actual program design is the hardest thing for me, which is part of the reason I don't try and lay too much out too far in advance. I'm sure there are major factors that I don't even take into consideration concerning my own training, so it's hard for me to paint the whole picture and explain my whole thought process. That's why it's even harder to help others with programs, since I barely can do it for myself.

I occasionally lift heavy mstatefan91's Avatar
    mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mstatefan91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is what Ben Rice posted today

Anybody else ready to go deadlift now?
    S/B/D: 485/305/500 lbs

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173558951

Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggernaut0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bomb: You posted your training schedule last page. I'm interested that you have DL Intensity Saturday, then 2 days later do volume work on squats and bench. Is this a case where you think there's enough recovery in between days if it's only 1 compound being done 2 days prior? Maybe this is specific to you because you feel like your own body recovers quickly more so than some others?
    My log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136366931

BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BombDonald has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Juggernaut0 View Post
    Bomb: You posted your training schedule last page. I'm interested that you have DL Intensity Saturday, then 2 days later do volume work on squats and bench. Is this a case where you think there's enough recovery in between days if it's only 1 compound being done 2 days prior? Maybe this is specific to you because you feel like your own body recovers quickly more so than some others?
    If I manage it right, it works alright. Lately it's been destroying me though so I am looking at some slightly different ideas for templates. Most likely it's going to be taking deadlifts down to 1x week.

Wednesday, November 21st, 8:30am

Squats (no belt)
    405x5
    475x6.5

A. Bench Press
    275x5
    315x7

B. Chins
    40x5
    60x7

Ring Dips/Close-grip Chins
    BWT x10x5
    *needed a pump, I was down in the dumps.

Operation "Train Like a Fucking *******" is over. I've been expecting way too much out of my body lately and it's destroying me. Form is all over the place for squatting and benching. Was going to try for 475/315/495x8 today, but my back was too gone to deadlift.

I need to dedicate one day per week to squatting/benching with a fair amount of volume at an 8-9 RPE instead of going balls to the wall each session. I WAS doing that before, but as my numbers started shooting up I started leaning towards intensity and forgetting what got me to those strength levels in the first place, which was easier work to focus on form and speed.

Basically I am going to have one RE squat/bench day, one ME squat/bench day, and one deadlift day. Even considering pairing up the RE squat/bench day with the deadlift day so I am only loading my spine heavy 2x/week. Also going to get back to more assistance work via GHRs, shrugs, ring dips & chins, shoulder work, abs, kettlebells, etc. I tend to neglect those things as I start pushing the numbers.

This quote basically sums up my entire training history:

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    -Thomas A. Edison

Originally Posted by mstatefan91 View Post
    This is what Ben Rice posted today

Anybody else ready to go deadlift now?
    Didn't notice you posted that before. Huge deadlift, but his recent stuff is showing that he is human lol. Gives the rest of us a chance to catch up!

I just realized that literally two-thirds of what is on my youtube channel feed is just **** that you comment on. You're a *******.

ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ngolsen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you can throw some DL speed work on the SQ/BP ME day...

Im doing a heavy/speed day (not ME technically, more a volume day) for heavy and then a speed day with a similar set/rep scheme.

Something like this

Day 1 - DL heavy, DL Accessory 1, DL Accessory 2
    Day 2 - BP speed, Accessory, 3x5 Squat speed
    Day 5 - BP heavy, BP Accessory 1, Squat heavy, Accessory

Volume tapers to intensity (2x2) as I peak week before next meet.

Ben is definitely inspirational.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BombDonald View Post
    This quote basically sums up my entire training history:

“I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.”
    -Thomas A. Edison
    Nice. I can use that quote to make excuses.

I just realized that literally two-thirds of what is on my youtube channel feed is just **** that you comment on. You're a *******.
    Lol I say a lot of crazy stuff on YouTube.

You can click the box that says "show uploads only" you know, that's what I do.

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    you can throw some DL speed work on the SQ/BP ME day...

Im doing a heavy/speed day (not ME technically, more a volume day) for heavy and then a speed day with a similar set/rep scheme.

Something like this

Day 1 - DL heavy, DL Accessory 1, DL Accessory 2
    Day 2 - BP speed, Accessory, 3x5 Squat speed
    Day 5 - BP heavy, BP Accessory 1, Squat heavy, Accessory

Volume tapers to intensity (2x2) as I peak week before next meet.

Ben is definitely inspirational.
    Our little talk the other day is what got me thinking about cutting some stuff out, and I kinda liked what you had posted for a template. If I end up giving deadlifts their own day instead of doing them after squats/bench I might use something just like that, although I'd add a few mini workouts throughout the week.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Nice. I can use that quote to make excuses.
    You could.

TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TrettinR has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a beautiful soul
    There is no such thing as 'strong enough'

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    You have beautiful stats.

Our little talk the other day is what got me thinking about cutting some stuff out, and I kinda liked what you had posted for a template. If I end up giving deadlifts their own day instead of doing them after squats/bench I might use something just like that, although I'd add a few mini workouts throughout the week.
    I didn't specify conditioning/active recovery workouts lol... That's every other day Dyel brah? Gotta squeeze dem extra workouts in....

Originally Posted by TrettinR View Post
    You are my sunshine.

Originally Posted by ngolsen View Post
    I didn't specify conditioning/active recovery workouts lol... That's every other day Dyel brah? Gotta squeeze dem extra workouts in....
    Lol I actually had to look up what DYEL meant.

MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MatTheCur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You are my sunshine.

#DYWC ... YOLO. RTFM!

Oh boy... Ohhhhh booooyyyyyyy... That's actually a good thing. Glad you haven't been taken over by the misc.
    Proud member of Team Ogre

-----> Come join me in my log on bb.com!: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150246533

Currently running: Wade's program
    Currently reading: Nothing. Suggest something for me to digest with my eyes
    Currently playing: Clicker Heroes and Diablo 3

The misc can be a blessing or a curse.

Saturday, November 24th, 10:30am

Ring Dips/Close-grip Chins
    BWT x10
    52x5x5

Spent about 1.5 hours earlier this morning doing a ton of tissue and flexibility work. My body feels great, and one thing is for certain, I won't be neglecting my band stretches from now on. I forgot how good they make my hips and shoulders feel.

I was completely destroyed from my 12 hour Black Friday shift, so I haven't had the desire to do much at all. Decided not to do any kettlebell work to give myself lower back a little more rest.

My body finally feels like it is getting back to normal from the couple weeks where I just buried myself. I have easy indicator of whether I am recovering well or not, and that's whether or not there is a tent pitched in my room when I wake up. Oh, and if you are sensitive or prude I wouldn't read that last line

ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ampUP11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If theres been a lot of camping in the last few days is that a sign of good recovery then? Haha
    follow me on IG @ampUP11

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    who's going camping? I wanna go camping!
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's an interesting method of evaluation. I'm always properly recovered it seems.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by ampUP11 View Post
    If theres been a lot of camping in the last few days is that a sign of good recovery then? Haha
    Most likely!

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    who's going camping? I wanna go camping!
    Little too cold the past couple days here lol.

Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    That's an interesting method of evaluation. I'm always properly recovered it seems.
    Forever alone crew here lol. I'd say that would be a sign of a much more major problem for your married ass haha.

eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10) eggn0g is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Like the commentary on your vids, good stuff, subbed to your channel and log

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sheeeiiit, I'm always recovered, nahmsayin'?
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) martin_mathers is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Sheeeiiit, I'm always recovered, nahmsayin'?
    just realized you're 30. mind=blown. i thought you were in your early 20's.
    My training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129669663

Lifts on IG: martinwongwc

RAWWW turned raw w/ wraps turned SingleplytillIdie

dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dlt76028 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by martin_mathers View Post
    just realized you're 30. mind=blown. i thought you were in your early 20's.
    Why do you think he's so jacked and tan? He's compensating for his age...
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do DEADLIFT"--Jon Pall Sigmarsson

1829@230 raw
    622/380/826

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dtrouttpowerlifter

Page 132 of 189 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 182 ... LastLast