Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brian205 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

ZRV-Pro vs Blue or Black Mamba Wrist Wraps from APT

Hi Guys,

ZRV-Pro vs Blue or Black Mamba Wrist Wraps from APT

I keep on hearing these are Excellent all around Wrist Wraps from APT,

Which is better for you.

1) ZRV-Pro vs Blue (Black) Mambas .........

2) Is the Blue Mamba thicker, stiffer, more stretchy and gives more support than the ZRV-Pro ?

3) Whats the difference between them ? Do the Blue Mamba have a sort of Non Slip Grip on the underside ?

A post from a Strong Guy from another forum,

" I recently bought a set of Black Mamba wrist wraps from APT after hearing from Sam Byrd that he used the knee wraps for his WR squat. I was hoping to get better wrist stiffness for heavy bench presses as I've been having issues recently with my wrists cranking back too much at lockout. I used the new Mambas one time and immediately went back to my Inzer Z's. While I can get the APT wraps insanely TIGHT, they are not a STIFF up and down the wrist as the Inzers. Stiffness and support is most important for me, with tightness of the wrap being a close 2nd. I have tried Titan, Frantz, and now APT wrist wraps and I cannot find any that are better than the Inzers for support, stiffness and wrist stability; though I do think the Inzer Z's could still be improved upon."

" The Mambas may work better for knee than wrist wraps as I can see how tightness and rebound would be important, the knee being the primary flexing joint and "weak link" in the squat

But with wrist wraps for bench I want my wrap to form basically a cast with as little flex as possible. Rebound is not an issue. I'd like to see someone come up with a similar design to Inzer's Z's but with even more transverse stiffness "

" Both wraps are fine up to around 500lbs. But when I get up to high 5's and mid 6's for my working sets and up to 700 for my board presses, only the Inzers give me the kind of stiffness I want. The Mambas are probably better for sheer tightness. My hands feel like they're going numb almost as soon as I cinch 'em down. But as I said, I'm looking more for transverse (across the width) stiffness and the way the Z's are weaved with adjacent parallel lines seems to provide more of that stiffness. As I said, tho, I think the Z's could still be improved "

Opinions.

ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz ctgblue has the mod powerz
    http://www.prowriststraps.com/wrap_use_chart

and then search for similar threads by us
    lift big 2 get big
    Former NPC Masters Competitor
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Mod @ bodybuilding.com

Obesity related illness will account for more than 1/2 of all health care costs in the next few years.
    So why is the damn government waging war on the FITNESS Industry??

Before you criticize someone, try walking a mile in their shoes
    Then, you are a mile away AND, you have their shoes!

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO....
    -Mods cannot do name changes
    -Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads