Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Terror_Fighter View Post
    buahahaha you are cracking me up bro! All I know is that something worthy of your attention is on the horizon... and VERY SOON you will be back on this very thread in absolute awe and thanks over the $$$$$ you WON'T have to pay for these supps!!!!
    I really hope so. I love Anadraulic StateGT and I tell all my friends about it. Believe me, I am not bitter. I'm just trying to understand how these things work. Taking down "the most popular" deal doesn't make sense to me.

Any other stacks planned?

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MerimanYouth View Post
    Fukker. Telling from your avi, you haven't had a carb since 2004.
    Thanks Bro! Has been a while...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast!
    KLEEN - The shine goes farther than skin deep...

MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MerimanYouth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Bolded. I don't speak jibberish. Consider it restated...

There you go, we try to do what we can for our customers... However I assume you meant you need me to say this more clearly for you. The sale is over when it is over. Sorry you missed it.

Not mad that your not rich, it sounds like you are not happy about it though. That is why we offer so many great deals. If you have some cash around Labor day look for a good sale from LG as we usually do it up right.
    I did not miss the deal. I just want the deal back. It being so popular, you'd think would be enough incentive to keep it up.

Btw, I am sorry for such a prick. I swear to long john silver ASGT makes me aggressive as fukk. Forget about driving; the rage I experience in 2 minutes of traffic is retarded.

Is the labor day sale at bodybuilding.com?

Thanks Bro! Has been a while...
    You must be on an IV drip of protein all day. I can't imagine staying anabolic with no carbs I'm just kiddn.

Just saw anadraulicstategt.com in your sig. Site is sick. Busy as hell though.

Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really hope so. I love Anadraulic StateGT and I tell all my friends about it. Believe me, I am not bitter. I'm just trying to understand how these things work. Taking down "the most popular" deal doesn't make sense to me.

there is always SOMETHING my friend. Look around quarterly and then BAAAAAAMMMMMMM you are a supplement wealthy man!!!!! Your buddies will be sooooo jealous!!! After a while you might even look like Kleen!!!
    Building Terror in the enemy one round at a time!!!!
    Muahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Terror_Fighter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I swear to long john silver
    ummmmmm soooo many places to go with this!

there is always SOMETHING my friend. Look around quarterly and then BAAAAAAMMMMMMM you are a supplement wealthy man!!!!! Your buddies will be sooooo jealous!!! After a while you might even look like Kleen!!!
    You are just bursting with enthusiasm. I bet you are one of those guys walking around with a smile on your face all day.
    ummmmmm soooo many places to go with this!
    All talk.

when thinking about some of these deals about to be released, how can you NOT smile!!!!

MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrKleen73 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Alright man, I will break it down for you jut to be cool. We put up sales, awesome deals to get people interested in the product. Make the deal so good most anyone can't pass it up. Then people by the product even if only somewhat interested in it. Then it becomes the most popular deal there is and we love it. However the set amount of products for that run are gone and everybody knows and loves ASGT now and it has become a staple because it is awesome. You in return being the customer typically appreciate the deals we offer on such a great product but also appreciate how great ASGT is and are willing to pay the VERY low price on it. We even offer you another product for free on the next deal. Perhaps a product that is also great and would help your recovery and intra workout experience. We offer something in appreciation to our consumers all of the time and unfortunately you missed that deal but please don't be upset about it. A deal that is awesome will come around again but they are sales, deals where we don't make as much money just to show customer appreciation and to get others to try the products. LG couldn't sell products at that price all of the time. The ingredients and work it takes to produce AS-GT is not so cheap that LG can afford to keep a deal like that out there for ever.

I did not miss the deal. I just want the deal back. It being so popular, you'd think would be enough incentive to keep it up.

Btw, I am sorry for such a prick. I swear to long john silver ASGT makes me aggressive as fukk. Forget about driving; the rage I experience in 2 minutes of traffic is retarded.

Is the labor day sale at bodybuilding.com?
    Thanks man! Sorry if I was a little bit of one back. Sometimes stuff gets under our skin. We end up attacked a lot because our products are rising and people are learning that LG is a force in the industry and everyone seems to want to blunt any legit company making progress.

Really though, I have never known LG to not do it big on a holiday weekend, so whatever they have planned I bet it will be big.

Also the deal now really if you get 2 bottles of ASGT and 2 free bottles of BC-EAA it comes out about the same monetarily. The way I go carb free is running a lot of BC+EAA, and get a good insulin reaction out of a high dose also increasing protein synthesis, plus they prevent catabolism used during a workout it is a HUGE benefit. I understand missing the other deal but if you look at it like I just said it is just as good of a deal man and you may grow more having the BC+EAA on hand when needed during your workout.

If I didn't need answers, I'd go right over your posts lol. Wayyy to long bro. I had to put on a pot of coffee and get out my reading glasses.

Alright man, I will break it down for you jut to be cool. We put up sales, awesome deals to get people interested in the product. Make the deal so good most anyone can't pass it up. Then people by the product even if only somewhat interested in it. Then it becomes the most popular deal there is and we love it. However the set amount of products for that run are gone and everybody knows and loves ASGT now and it has become a staple because it is awesome. You in return being the customer typically appreciate the deals we offer on such a great product but also appreciate how great ASGT is and are willing to pay the VERY low price on it. We even offer you another product for free on the next deal. Perhaps a product that is also great and would help your recovery and intra workout experience. We offer something in appreciation to our consumers all of the time and unfortunately you missed that deal but please don't be upset about it. A deal that is awesome will come around again but they are sales, deals where we don't make as much money just to show customer appreciation and to get others to try the products. LG couldn't sell products at that price all of the time. The ingredients and work it takes to produce AS-GT is not so cheap that LG can afford to keep a deal like that out there for ever.
    So much to address - where to begin. Again, I did try the deal. I just want it back. I understand the stack being used a promotion to raise awareness of ASGT. I can understand if they made little to no money on it. I appreciate all the appreciation I have gotten with said deals. Don't get me wrong. I do want to get the current special going. I plan on purchasing it. I just wanted some assurance on waiting 2 weeks. In addition, I was curious why the 3 tub deal went down, which you answered to your best ability. So thank you.
    Thanks man! Sorry if I was a little bit of one back. Sometimes stuff gets under our skin. We end up attacked a lot because our products are rising and people are learning that LG is a force in the industry and everyone seems to want to blunt any legit company making progress.

Really though, I have never known LG to not do it big on a holiday weekend, so whatever they have planned I bet it will be big.

Also the deal now really if you get 2 bottles of ASGT and 2 free bottles of BC-EAA it comes out about the same monetarily. The way I go carb free is running a lot of BC+EAA, and get a good insulin reaction out of a high dose also increasing protein synthesis, plus they prevent catabolism used during a workout it is a HUGE benefit. I understand missing the other deal but if you look at it like I just said it is just as good of a deal man and you may grow more having the BC+EAA on hand when needed during your workout.
    I didnt think you sounded agitated at all. I am the prick here lol. But srsly, fukk you for being so ripped. I dig the BCAA. The taste isnt too powerful or sweet. I don't feel like I am drinking a sugar drink.

What results have you seen with ASGT? How are you using it? Timing? Dosing? Everyday? What do you stack with it?

SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilentBob187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Can I get some cliffs? New LG Sale yet?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Can I get some cliffs? New LG Sale yet?
    always are Fingers crossed for another ASGT one.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000) jwa254 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some people seem to be too-hyped in this thread. Must be on that ASGT
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www.millenniumsport.net

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol guy is passionate about his ASGT.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Metroba View Post
    Lol guy is passionate about his ASGT.
    Think we all are! I still haven't got my hands on a new tub!!

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    Think we all are! I still haven't got my hands on a new tub!!
    ASGT-rationing.

One must learn.
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Metroba is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    reminds of this...

Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    ASGT-rationing.

One must learn.
    Might have to start racking it up

reminds of this...

video
    Funny vid. Guy posing in back was lulz. Those chicks are hot as fukk.

Funny vid. Guy posing in back was lulz. Those chicks are hot as fukk.
    Can't argue with that.

Just came across this gem.

yeah. Def one of the top ASGT vids out there.

I see the 3 tub deal is back. Not $50 but you do save a few bucks if you buy 3. I think it's still on sale in some other places though.

LG has another delicious deal on it's way. Dont get mad MY. I know you are grind'n at the bit right now lol.

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LG has another delicious deal on it's way. Dont get mad MY. I know you are grind'n at the bit right now lol.
    oooooh~ excited
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AdamDTX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any clues as to what it is metroba?
    **MISC STRENGTH CREW**

Current Gym Lifts: 445/305/515
    205 for 2 strict standing OHP

Lift heavy, Eat a ton, Get strong. Phuck everything else

Originally Posted by AdamDTX View Post
    any clues as to what it is metroba?
    Can't say. It's a surprise. ....but it's going to be sweet.

Freedom is Equality IrishCannon's Avatar
    IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrishCannon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can't say. It's a surprise. ....but it's going to be sweet.
    Salty, too?

Sweet & Salty.

Sweet + Salty = Salt & Vinegar ASGT?
    Self-proclaimed Constitutional Conservative-Libertarian Hippie.

schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000) schizm76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by IrishCannon View Post
    Salty, too?

Sweet & Salty.

Sweet + Salty = Salt & Vinegar ASGT?
    hehheh....hmmm....could also be 'salted nut roll' ASGT....mmmm....neeeew-gut....