jimmy5523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am i goin crazy? Can i really feel fat burning off me?

Hey everybody! Just to tell you a little about myself, about 6 weeks ago i decided i had to get back into shape. I had never been out of shape before because i was always an athlete and had no clue what it felt like to be out of shape. Talk about a kick in the butt! I stopped workin out, did lots of eating less than healthy and gained about twenty pounds. My cardio and everything went to almost nothing. Im sure i dont need to let anyone on a bodybuilder site know not to take being in shape for granted but, im gona say it anyway. DONT TAKE IT FOR GRANTED!

Now to my question. 6 weeks ago i decided i had to get back in shape. I took the first four or five weeks to bulk up a little and get my cardio to where it needed to be to effectively burn fat. I have now been taking Adrenalean and Censor body toner for about a week now. Now to the strange part. I was sitting at work the other day and asked anotherperson in the office if it was hot in there, they said now. But my core from my chest down to my hips were very warm while my head shoulders arms and most of my legs were normal. I noticed the same thing the next day, and the next. I have heard of people actually feeling these fat burners, burn the fat off of there bodies. Now, is that what is happening or am i simply hot or what.

I have always been a person that gets cold really easy keep that in mind.

Thank you

R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10) R1Speed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't use any fat burners, but lately I have been getting hot quickly even when others are not. hmm..

janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10) janovas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Back when I was in decent shape and used to lift hard, I was taking Clenbuterol. It made me hot and sweat all the dang time. I didn't like it. As heavy as I am, drugs affect me pretty easily. I won't touch fat burners. I am 52 pounds down simply by adjusting my diet and getting off of my butt. Still a long way to go but I will get there. Nothing wrong with doing it natural.

jimmy5523 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    completely agree man! Nothing wrong with doing it all natural, im just one of those guys that wants to maximize my results from every workout. Thats why i didnt take any fat burners when i first started out cuz i knew my cardio wasnt worth crap so i just built as much muscle as possible. Adrenalean is very smooth energy wise, if u ever wana try a fat burner. I tried d4 thermal shock but i couldnt handle it, it jacked my heart rate. Congrats on the 50+ man thats great looks like u dont need the burner.

Registered (ab)user dillingerescp's Avatar
    dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dillingerescp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by janovas View Post
    Back when I was in decent shape and used to lift hard, I was taking Clenbuterol. It made me hot and sweat all the dang time. I didn't like it. As heavy as I am, drugs affect me pretty easily. I won't touch fat burners. I am 52 pounds down simply by adjusting my diet and getting off of my butt. Still a long way to go but I will get there. Nothing wrong with doing it natural.
    Clenbuterol? Oh boy, I've heard some horror stories with that drug. I remember reading something about a guy accidentally messing up the dosage and taking too much. He said his RESTING heartrate was around 160. He couldn't calm down and was ready to call 911.
    "Friends come and go, but 200 pounds will always be 200 pounds."