ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need new preworkout supp

I've used jack3d and i liked it a lot it gave me a good pump and helped me get over weights that i couldn't move up. However the stuff made me sweat like a pregnant chick and it really bothered me. I was wondering what type of preworkout i should take that will still give me a good pump without this effect. (i'm almost positive that its the caffeine in jack3d that makes me sweat but im no health expert)

suggestions please and thank you

Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Blitz n destroy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoWeightz View Post
    I've used jack3d and i liked it a lot it gave me a good pump and helped me get over weights that i couldn't move up. However the stuff made me sweat like a pregnant chick and it really bothered me. I was wondering what type of preworkout i should take that will still give me a good pump without this effect. (i'm almost positive that its the caffeine in jack3d that makes me sweat but im no health expert)

Working out makes you sweat..I would just deal with it and invest in a towel.

OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000) OKPump is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea, I know what you're talking about..some preworkous seem to "heat" me up. Look into BodyForge for a stim-free preWO...you will still get solid pumps in the gym but without the caffeine.
    www.geneticwar.com

ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ChicagoWeightz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Blitz n destroy View Post
    Working out makes you sweat..I would just deal with it and invest in a towel.
    its not just at the gym tho. ill be sitting on my ass at home with sweat dripping off of me in the AC lol and im not overweight or anything so i dont get it

www.ABFitnessTrainer.com italianplaya30's Avatar
    italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) italianplaya30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I use Kre-Alkalyn Pro

its a preworkout that does not use caffeine
    AB Fitness Center
    (The Best Personal Training Gym to Work for in NY)
    Apply Below
    www.ABFitnessCenter.com/career
    Instagram: @abfitness
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10) actsinc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use dark rage from MHP and love it. However, I'm sure it is quite similiar to Jacked product in terms of stims that's causing you issues.
    "I don't like being comfortable. It's too easy to get used to. I'd rather stay hungry." --Joe Santo

Originally Posted by italianplaya30 View Post
    I use Kre-Alkalyn Pro

its a preworkout that does not use caffeine
    do you get a good pump out of it?

i love the feeling in the gym where i think im indestructible lol

TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheDopz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you have the money, Ultima is supposed to be pretty amazing. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a pre-workout. Hell, I'd shell out 5 bucks for a sample

maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) maverickTT1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Unhappy

Originally Posted by TheDopz View Post
    If you have the money, Ultima is supposed to be pretty amazing. I wish I had that kind of money to spend on a pre-workout. Hell, I'd shell out 5 bucks for a sample
    Didn't do anything for me, and the taste was dreadful.

mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mlopez1987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    white flood - has beta alinine in it too
    Nov 2008 - 270lb 39%BF
    July 2009 - 180lb 12%BF
    Mar 2010 - 190lb 15%BF

Stack:
    Dymatize Elite Whey ISO
    CL Green Mag
    CL White Flood
    AEN IntrAbolic
    UN Animal Pak
    Glutamine
    Fish oils

TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000)
    After finishing my second tub of Jack3d, I decided to get Presurge Unleashed yesterday. I will use it later today for my workout and let you know how it goes.

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Check out Scivation's Quake 10.0, The reviews don't lie the feedback is incredible
    People have compared it to other pre-workouts and found that it trumps others in Pumps, A long focus effect, and a good burst of energy. 90+ reviews and 20 logs of positive feedback!

Even if you are hesitant about a tub, try ordering a sample from the bb.com store in your next order!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=123158133

TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000) TheSlyKillah is just really nice. (+1000)
    So i just worked out my arms today and took Presurge Unleashed for the first time. All I can say is, this stuff is legit. I never had such great pumps, my arms felt like they were going to explode. The energy was very surprising... as I worked out, the energy just kept rushing in on me. It was non-stop and smooth.

As I sit here and type this mini-review, I'm not feeling tired or anything. I'm definitely sticking with PSU for a while.

st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50) st3760 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheDopz View Post
    ^^^this. ultima does a great job for me. love it.

Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000) Yamar1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah I have to give up Jack3d as well. It was fine for about a month and now the last few weeks I have been averaging 3 hours of sleep per night! It's friggin awful, even on days I don't take it I awake in the middle of the night with horrible shakes.

I decided it's best to stick with a simple ol carb/caffiene combo. I'm no expert but I don't think these PWO supps are that great for the body.....and I observed how people tend to get addicted to them.

hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hockeyhotdogg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by st3760 View Post
    ^^^this. ultima does a great job for me. love it.
    Just got my jack3d in the mail as well as my new Monster Milk 2 lbs ( WHICH I NOW REALIZE WILL BE GONE IN A MATTER OF DAYS EFF ME!! )

Curious on how well jack3d works before I indulge in it tonight.

Originally Posted by hockeyhotdogg View Post
    Just got my jack3d in the mail as well as my new Monster Milk 2 lbs ( WHICH I NOW REALIZE WILL BE GONE IN A MATTER OF DAYS EFF ME!! )

Curious on how well jack3d works before I indulge in it tonight.
    i love the effects of jack3d. i feel like a monster in the gym on this **** but im sick of the sweating to be honest lol.

i love the effects of jack3d. i feel like a monster in the gym on this **** but im sick of the sweating to be honest lol.
    (Some) sweating is good for you bro.

Originally Posted by TheSlyKillah View Post
    (Some) sweating is good for you bro.
    while im working out im DRIPPING like the older guys in the gym. when im at home sittin on my ass i sweat. there is almost no situation besides when im laying in bed when im not sweating. i know sweat is normal but to this degree is definitely not.

manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) manofmany has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

ErgoPump FTW. It's currently buy 2 get 1 free and tastes great. Pump is unlike any you've probably ever experienced. Sweating is a normal part of working out and is good for you.

Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ace28 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    14.99 for flashover if you look around!
    "THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THE GREATEST STRENGTH GAINS OVER TIME WILL MAKE THE GREATEST SIZE GAINS OVER TIME ACCORDING TO THEIR GENETIC POTENTIAL. If you're reading this and never get anywhere close to your ultimate strength levels (AT WHATEVER REP RANGE) you will never get to your utmost level of potential size." Dante Trudel

sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sixthsense is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Guaranteed sick pump with no ill effects:

-AAEFX Cell Rush + AAEFX Nytric Pro-

The PERFECT pre-training 1-2 punch!
    *CEO B Built International
    *Head of Social Media/Online Marketing/PR @ All American Pharmaceutical
    *Columnist for Iron Man, Natural Muscle and Muscleandfitness.com
    *Creator of the P/RR/S, FDF/FS and O-BEY-6 Training Systems
    *Trainer/Prep Coach to Athletes Globally

"Limits can be discussed, but in no way need be obeyed."

WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Superpump has better pumps with less jitters and no crash.

krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) krott5333 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    SuperPump250, i keep coming back to it