dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My personal P90X Journal

Hello everyone. My name is Darren and starting today i will be doing the p90x program. I thought id start a journal on here to keep me motivated and see if anyone was interested in checking out how im doing and to help with motivation. I have my starting pics which i i will be putting up pretty soon. Basically im 220lbs and want to lose around 50 pounds. Im doing low carb at the same time which is a little different than what the program says to do. Ill do at least weekly updates if not more as i go along. Well thats it for now more coming soon.
    1-1-11 223lbs

P90X Started and im not gonna quit cuz im sick of being a disgusting fatbody

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In!

I know nothing about P90x, but I'll be following along.

Keep driving toward those goals, smash them, and create new ones!
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dchevrier has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok well i did core synergistics today. I read all about how hard it would be but it never really prepares you for what its actually like. Started out pretty good in the warm up and then when it kicked in was i sweating and breathing heavy. Really found out how out of shape i am by the half way point. My wife tried it with me and had an even harder time than i did. I did complete the whole workout with plenty of rests when i needed them. My legs feel like jello but after a good meal im feeling better. Im sure ill be sore as hell tomorrow but not gonna let that stop me. Im doing the lean program first to get the weight loss going and help with my lc diet. After that im gonna go into the classic and then doubles. Thats the plan anyways. Well tomorrow is Cardio X. Hopefully thats a little easier on me but i doubt it lol. Have pics up soon. Later.
    1-1-11 223lbs

Ok well woke up today feeling like a truck ran over me from last nights workout. i sleep upstairs so the trip down the stairs was a challenge lol. Looked at my workout plan and it calls for cardio x today. Just what i wanted to do today was some cardio after the way i feel but i said id do it this morning and get it over with for the day and then make some scrabbled eggs and cheese afterwards. Well about 10 minutes into it my wife quit on me said it was to hard for her. I got power 90 so im thinking that might be easier for her. Well i got to about the half way point and my car insurance company called about i claim i have. So after 10 minutes on the phone with them i go right back into the cardio. I made it through the whole workout. Of course i wasnt able to do everything they did and had to go at my own pace but i feel pretty good about what i was able to do. Well that it for today gonna go munch down some eggs and take it easy.

I posted these 3 posts on another site but was getting no feed back thats why there are 3 in one day posted on here.
    1-1-11 223lbs