pizzaz is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Info on training for college football

I posted something this summer on info on what exercises I should do to get faster and work on vert. I started college football this year at a D2 school 5’8 and 165 I was a DB but got my position switch to Outside linebacker to play as Sam or Nickle type player. But I want to train myself to get faster mainly so I can switch back to a DBand work on my footwork. I’m currently redshirting for this season so I’ll have this year to work on getting my body right. Also when I first enter the college for camp they weighed us and measured us and when one of the coaches measured me for my body fat percentage he measured 13.6% and said that I needed to get it down to 8-9% playing as a DB. That was before I was switch postions though.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Talk to your Strength and Conditioning coach. Also, I assume your school has a track and field team. Go ask one of the sprint coaches, see if you can work with him or her on identifying what you need to work on. Also, work on drills to improve your DB footwork (good book of drills written by Nebraska coaches a decade or so back and still relevant).

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'd like to know who the moron is that requires a certain bf% to play a position...smh
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    165 pounds and playing outside linebacker for a D2 school, and redshirting at that.

Hard to believe.

Are you really redshirting (ie you are a scholarship guy) or are you just a walk on practice body and they need you at OLB to give the starting offense someone to hit>

Yeah I’m going to have to talk to him but season starting they’re focus on that now getting in shape and stuff would be focus during spring but I’m not trying to wait till then since I’m redshirting so I’m asking what exercises I should do.

I’m on scholarship they switched my position to be a Sam/nickle type and I play good so that’s why it isn’t a problem but I’m not trying to play it next year

with the body fat I think it’s what I should be I don’t really see it as a problem I was already trying to get it down anyways