i'm sure i read somewhere a long time ago, that Mike Tyson, had an oatmeal diet, where he just ate a lot of it basically.. but i cant find it anywhere.. maybe i dreamt it lol.. but anyways, whilst i was looking, i found some things, and have some questions..
www . youtube . com/watch?v=P8OzGTHlSRs&feature=player_embedded#!
in the video above, at 2:28-2:37, what exercise is he doing? and will that build neck muscles, or is it just for movement? [cus his head movement in the ring was crazy]
also, i seen this "training program" that he apparently did, on a few sites..
* 5 AM: 3 mile jog
* 6 AM: Shower and back to bed
* 10AM: Wake up and eat breakfast (oatmeal)
* 12 PM: Ring work (10 rounds of sparring)
* 2 PM: Eat (Steak or pasta)
* 4 PM: 60 minutes on exercise bike
* 5 PM: Exercise
o 2000 sit ups with arms behind head (abdominals)
o 600 bench dips (triceps)
o 500 press/push-ups (chest)
o 500 barbell shrugs (trapezius)
* 7 PM: Eat (Steak or chicken) < with pasta on other sites
* 8 PM: 30 minutes on exercise bike
* 9 PM Watch television and bed time
now, im not sure how exact that is [probably not close].. but by eating 3 meals a day [what it says had, even though its missing fats], and doing that type of training.. could you get as big as Tyson? and i know thats kind of a silly question lol and i doubt it.. but whats the possibility you could build muscle from it and bulk up?
Thread: Mike Tyson Training