collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Beta-Alanine vs. Nitric Oxide

Sorry, I've been absent for some time now and although I've messed with a slew of supplements in the past, 2 I've not messed with are BA and NO's.
    BA I just tried with my creatine, and yes it gave me the tingles. Is this considered a nitric oxide product? I didn't think so, but what is the difference between the two?

collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) collopy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry, some additional info I should have included.
    Are any NO products caffeine free? I've been hesitant about these for years because I work out late afternoons and sometimes evenings.

Also, which is best? I got a sample of Superpump 250 but threw it away because I've heard of the runs it gives you, and I have a sensitive stomach.

Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dacookie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    NO products do **** all.The only thing in em that does anything is the creatine and caffeine.The rest of the ingredients are more of a 'feel good' sorta thing.Arginine does not increase NO.

BA I dont know.I think the tingles is whats making everyone say its working but soon im gonna order some bulk BA and do 5g a day and see if it works.
    I support Mixelflick's "The Blueprint"

http://www.bodybuildingsupplements.com/Q-A.html

No more excuses, its time to transform into a god

tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Here's a similar topic on Beta Alanine and some great info.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=tdog47304
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

bump....
    Anyone? What the real difference between BA and NO? Do they do eseentially the same thing?

aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50) aflexaholic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Vasodialation for NO products - deliver more nutrients to the muscle for increased recovery
    Improved ATP for Beta-Alanine products - increase power output, strength, and muscle endurance.

You should take both! They will compliment themselves very well.

Originally Posted by collopy7 View Post
    bump....
    Anyone? What the real difference between BA and NO? Do they do eseentially the same thing?
    Become a Fan on our ******** and become eligible for Free giveaways, Special promotions, and ******** exclusive deals!!!

http://www.********.com/pages/Better-Body-Sports/148301508542835

Shop for Better Body Sports products

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/betterbodysports/betterbodysports.htm

Does NO give the same effect as taking BA?
    Also, are there any NO products that are caffeine free or no?

bump...

etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) etaylor34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by aflexaholic View Post
    Vasodialation for NO products - deliver more nutrients to the muscle for increased recovery
    Improved ATP for Beta-Alanine products - increase power output, strength, and muscle endurance.

You should take both! They will compliment themselves very well.
    guess you didn't read what he said...

they are NOT the same, as he stated and i will reiterate

NO Products = recovery, pump, and vasodilation
    Beta Alanine = muscular endurance, and strength

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    NO products are bullsh!t and Beta-alanine is an actual studied and effective compound for improving exercise endurance. That is the difference.

If you want to take something useful, take 3g Creatine-Mono daily. Then on workout days, take 1.5g Beta-Alanine and 3g Citrulline Malate in the morning, and the same dose again pre-workout. If you work out in the morning, maybe take the other dose the night before.