tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Phil Heath's" Journey to the Olympia" New DVD Review

Well written review for anyone thinking of purchasing Phil's new DVD

" I have Phil's two previous DVDs and I really enjoyed this one. Its a combination of the two previous dvds and more. The layout of the dvd reminds me of Jay's "All Access". There is plenty of blood pumping workout clips in the dvd for the hardcore fans. Phil's physique in the vid is phenomenal. The full muscle bellies in the workouts make him look unreal. Its nice to see a pro bodybuilder in today's day and age of his caliber not work out his ego rather have the mind body connection. Furthermore it was nice to see a pro athlete use proper form in all of the performed exercises with no swinging and really concentrating on the contraction and stretch of the muscle. You can see the changes in his body drastically as he starts to diet down for the O. He goes deep in detail in describing the performance and reason of use for each exercise in his workouts. He also talks about his diet regimen and food choices for the O. There are clips of him getting alternative medicine therapy(chiro work, acupuncture), O press conference, O meet the Olympians, Pre contest backstage and onstage. There is also Phil talking about his stomach issues at the O while getting emotional about reliving the whole ordeal. One thing that was nice to see is Phil giving back to the fans as he makes a surprise visit to one of his fans and takes him through one of his workouts and also spends a day with him. Phil narrates the whole way through the lifestyle, workouts and stage prepping steps with emphasis on what was going through his head at the time. The vid is entertaining and inspirational for those who want motivation to change their physique on many levels as well as getting a taste of what goes into contest prep and presentation for a pro bodybuilder. The vid goes on with phil's routine at last year's O and him breaking down after it, reflecting on the struggle he had to overcome with the stomach problem which shows the passion he had put into the contest prep for the show. It also shows his reaction after the posedown and his placing. He gives props to the O competitors which we never hear in our sport as it is ego driven at most times. It really shows how much of a class act Phil is. The vid ends with Phil's wife throwing a welcome back party 1 week after the O and him interacting with his family and fans. Overall this vid is deff a keeper. "

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks for posting it! I've read people on here saying it was a good buy bt not a detailed review, even more tempted to buy now.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let me get this out of the way first please:

"Oh ffs another nut-hugging Heath thread, jeeeeez *queef*"

"You Heath fans just can't stop the hug-a-thon can ya?"

"Inb4 <insert spastic sh*t>"

<random picture of Ronnie Coleman>

Ahhh, now that that's been done, great review! Will be buyin the Blu Ray fo sho.
    Gotta support Heathimus Prime in anyway we can to get him that Olympia title!

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DPNZ View Post

Ahhh, now that that's been done, great review! Will be buyin the Blu Ray fo sho.
    This x 1000000

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You guys see the upcoming flex cover? D-A-M-N!

#Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah it's freakin sick. So much muscularity and detail you don't know where to look, lol.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

I hope hes put on some size between AC and Olympia , 5lb and he can hang with the big boys with his muscle bellies

SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500) SLiX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ucsumma View Post
    You guys see the upcoming flex cover? D-A-M-N!

Awful pic.
    Boom!

Originally Posted by SLiX View Post
    Awful pic.
    Whats awful about it?

I personally would've gone with the bdb/rls or fdb/mm but that pic is hardly awful.

You have to remember its going on a glossy mag cover

Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Supercows is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nice description OP. The only thing i didn't like about the dvd is that a lot of material that has already been seen on flexonline was in the dvd, such as the flextreme makeover & the shoulder workout. But still definitely worth the money. Also, i have been eager to see phil do a full call-out under gym lighting and i was hoping that would be in the dvd. we got a few relaxed poses and a FDB but i would have been 100% satisfied if more poses were executed. that to me is way more inspirational than seeing him on stage.
    The Road To Success Is Paved With Many Failures

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SLiX View Post
    Awful pic.
    Now think like a graphic designer and look how great that image is to place the text around.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    Whats awful about it?

I personally would've gone with the bdb/rls or fdb/mm but that pic is hardly awful.

You have to remember its going on a glossy mag cover
    I dont think you could put a bdb or rls on a cover page. They generally/always go with the front shots. Haha no one wants to see striated glutes staring out at them from the mag shelf

That is actually a superior, eye catching cover. Flex has done well with this

BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000) BodyBranded is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Supercows View Post
    Nice description OP. The only thing i didn't like about the dvd is that a lot of material that has already been seen on flexonline was in the dvd, such as the flextreme makeover & the shoulder workout. But still definitely worth the money. Also, i have been eager to see phil do a full call-out under gym lighting and i was hoping that would be in the dvd. we got a few relaxed poses and a FDB but i would have been 100% satisfied if more poses were executed. that to me is way more inspirational than seeing him on stage.
    The shoulder workout and the flextreme makeover were the ONLY things that were on flexonline.com. That's roughly 12 minutes of material on a DVD that's 105 minutes long. Not only that, both were re-cut specifically for the DVD, and both had Phil's commentary added in for the DVD.

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

with my Typical Olympia post and Your Phil Heath post.. we could be legendary
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us

Originally Posted by sean061788 View Post
    with my Typical Olympia post and Your Phil Heath post.. we could be legendary
    link

Also, just ordered Gift Unwrapped and Journey on Blu Ray... JEAH! All you Heath fans come over and we'll get our Gift on ^_^
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sean061788 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    link

Also, just ordered Gift Unwrapped and Journey on Blu Ray... JEAH! All you Heath fans come over and we'll get our Gift on ^_^

Mandatory Who Will Win the O Thread Post - mandatory on all threads before 2 weeks out
    By Sean061788

most posts will say

1. Jay
    2. who cares/end of thread/Phil/doesn't matter

or

1. Phil
    2.Jay
    dont care about the rest

or

1.Kai
    2.Phil/Jay

after this is posted there will then be a 2010 Arnold debate, talk about phils guns and jays quadstomp

One person will say that Wolf will win
    Two people will ask "why is everyone counting out dex"
    Three people will post that Roelly will be in top three
    One person will ask if Ronnie is going to compete
    Four people will say Branch will win That will spark the Branch genetic debate
    The people that say Victor will win will just spark the 2007 debate and told he has no chance and from then on in it will most likely just turn in to a pic comparison contest. None of said pictures will be relevant because Poster A will try and find the Worst pic of who Poster B says will win, and the best pic of who Poster A wants to win

and there you have it, the average Top 10 at the Olympia thread.
    "This next set is for all my haters who keep hacking my ******** and saying i like cocks.."

-Jason Genova

**frozen tilapia crew** come at us

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    link

Kiwi's coming over. He's taking us couch skiing.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Know what would be awesome..... if Phil showed up and posted in here....*hint hint*